GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie tried to cool herself down, but it was for naught. She reached down, unbuttoned her jeans, lowered the zipper, and slipped her nimble fingers inside, sliding beneath her thong, slipping two fingers into her dripping twat. She let her head fall back as she sighed in pleasure, fingering herself to thoughts of her new crush.

She had never had scruples about hooking up with married men before, but this was a little different. He wasn't some sleazeball sneaking around behind his wife's back. He was a normal, regular, good husband. A sexy hunk of man who truly loved his wife.

Maggie truly appreciated the doc's hard work. Enabling Maggie to live out her dream of having massive knockers was something she would be eternally grateful for. But her husband was, like, super hot, and that definitely changed things. Maggie liked the doctor, she did, but...

She had to have Andrew. She just had to.

Her fingers were busy as she caught of a glimpse of her new crush walking across the parking lot with his wife by his side. As he smiled and laughed alongside his wife, Maggie gushed over her fingers, moaning loudly. As she came down from her high, she watched the happy couple step into a nice car and zoom out of the parking lot. Maggie quickly jumped into action, turning on her car.

She had done the stalker thing before. She would happily do it again.

Her tires squealed on the pavement, leaving a mark as she zoomed to follow the happy couple.

*************

Andrew was a good man, an excellent husband, and a brilliant mind. All of which made the fact that he had been so stunned by that big-breasted woman so strange to him.

He had been a bit of a free spirit in his younger days. He was fiercely intelligent, but he didn't always immediately come across as smart. With his good looks and his fit frame, it was easy to make assumptions about his intellect. But, the truth was, he was whip smart and wise beyond his years. While he was an athlete in school, he did it more for fitness than any great competitive urge or dreams of glory. He was different than all the other guys in school, a fact that made him stand out to a lot of girls.

While many girls made their feelings for him clear, he wasn't an easy guy to get close to. Even though he was always perfectly polite and friendly, a lot of girls couldn't crack the code to gain his affection. They would scowl and stamp their feet whenever they saw him chatting with a girl they found below them in the looks department. But Andrew was the type of guy to see past these cosmetic features, and search for girls with something more substantial. This made him simultaneously frustrating and irresistible to the girls who wanted him. Frustrating because he wouldn't give them the time of day most other boys did, but irresistible because of the challenge he presented. Only a lucky few were able to get in his pants during his school days, and all the other girls were left seeking out the juicy details.

Andrew had always been extremely bright, but he was a skeptical guy in general. Independent, an old soul. So, as all his other friends were following the plan of going to a nice college after high school, he didn't really find himself that compelled to follow those tracks. He had never felt entirely comfortable with the whole school thing overall. His grades were excellent, but he was uninterested in going to college or anything like it. He had always gotten by learning things in his own way and he felt like going out on his own path would be for the best.

He had always been good with his hands and good with mechanical things in general, plus he always loved building stuff, so he found himself working in a shop shortly after finishing up school. He had experience with tools and woodwork and metalwork, so he was a natural fit and was immediately excellent at his job. However, he found the repetitive nature of the work frustrating. He was far more interested in creating his own work, and would often stay in after hours to use the tools for his own pursuits. This became a hassle, so he eventually purchased his own equipment, stuff that was old and in disrepair, buying them cheap and stashing them in his small garage, repairing them at his leisure. He took joy in repairing things, figuring out how they worked, and he enjoyed the process of building up his own little personal workshop.

As time went on, Andrew's own little workshop built up, and he spent more and more of his free time there, just... creating. Building different things, some things as simple as furniture, and other odder, random items that met specific needs. He still worked at the big workshop, but it was in his own shop where he truly explored his passions.

His small house was furnished with his own handmade furniture, but he eventually ran out of ideas as to what to build next. He got to talking to a neighbor who knew of Andrew's hobby. The neighbor stated that he had need of a counter to fit a unique set of dimensions at his work and wondered if Andrew would be willing to take a look. Andrew did so, and got paid for his troubles. This gave the young man an idea. He could create a service to design unique furniture and other things for people. Using his connections and some old-fashioned footwork, he got his name out there. Andrew got a few jobs designing furniture for workspaces and homes, and eventually, he was making a living this way. He quit his old job, bought a bigger workspace, and formed something resembling a legit business. It felt odd to Andrew to have created his own little company. He never saw himself as that type of guy, but that's where life took him.

He explored online and found a community of people in need of the kind of service he offered. He created pieces that met the customer's specs, and would ship them out and make a good amount of money. People took notice of his good work, which led to more jobs. Bigger jobs. More complex jobs.

A lot of his more recent labors involved smart technology. Andrew had always had a good mind for technology, and one of the things a lot of customers were asking about was smart technology integrated into other things. Tables with tablets built in to them. Furniture with gaming technology infused with it. Stuff like that. If there were any gaps in his knowledge of electronics, he took the time to fill in on his own time, and soon enough, he was putting together some really amazing work. This type of work, melding the synthetic with the natural... it just really spoke to him. His business had really taken off, but it was the smart infused stuff that had really put him over the top. He sold some of his designs to some pretty major companies, and that brought in some serious cash. Andrew, a guy who didn't go to college, was making a lot of money with his own self-started company, and he couldn't be happier about it.

It was through his job that he met Kathleen. He had gotten in with some of the more major clinics in the area, and his furniture had caught the attention of other clinics. So, it was as he was delivering some fancy looking technology-infused counters to one of these clinics that he ran into Kathleen.

They were a bit of an odd match. She was a perfectly primped, slightly stiff professional woman, and he was this independent, creative, comfortably dressed workshop owner. He was calm and easygoing, she was kind of icy and hard to approach. Andrew couldn't at first why he felt drawn towards her, but he just was. He could sense something inside of her, and as they dealt with each other she found herself warming to him as well. Some guys found her a bit unapproachable, as a successful doctor, so when she found this really hot guy reaching out and asking her out for drinks, she found herself accepting. One date became several, and weeks became months. And ultimately, after a little over a year of being together, they got married on a small beach in a humble little wedding.

Andrew glanced over at his wife in the passenger seat as they drove home. He was still a bit annoyed that he hadn't been able to repair her car himself, but he found the job beyond his capability. He could see what was wrong, but he didn't have the parts or equipment to do the fix himself. But looking over at his wife, and the way she smiled back at him warmly, she didn't seem to mind. If anything, she probably enjoyed the excuse so they'd be able to drive home together after such an exhausting day.

Kathleen looked a little worn down after a long day, but she still looked great. He felt a great pride at marrying such an amazing person. She was a brilliant woman, a talented doctor, and quite beautiful. Her beauty wasn't the type that just immediately strikes you. Hers is the type of beauty that grows on you. She might not jump out at you at first, but as time went on, you would realize just how striking she was. He knew others found her icy, hey, he did at first as well, but there was a bright, charitable, and wise woman under that tightly-wound façade. No one had ever engaged Andrew like Kathleen did. She was on another level than all the people he knew. They had incredible, deep conversations, and they brought out each other's best qualities.

Kathleen and Andrew had a wonderful marriage. Both were very successful, and they lived a good enough life where they were both able to pursue their hobbies. Kathleen loved to travel the world, and do charity work whenever she could. Andrew was more of the artistic type, loving to write, and read, and do photography. As he explained before, he took pictures of nature, or cityscapes, or nice sunsets, whatever struck his fancy.

Andrew was a complex guy, a loving husband, and a man with many varied artistic interests. That made it all the more shocking that he had found himself so enraptured by the woman in Kathleen's office. The flirty one with the massive, jiggling, fake tits.

He was SO not that type of guy. In his younger years, while all those other guys would look for the 'hot' girls, the ones that would most willing to take them to bed, Andrew's desires were more mature than that, even back then. He was always the type of guy to look past a girl's looks, wanting to find some substance underneath. That was where the true beauty lied. That being said, he certainly didn't object to pursuing a beautiful woman. Luckily for him, his wife was a true beauty both inside and out. She was wonderful and bright and brilliant, and darn cute as well.

Kathleen was a slim, tall brunette. Her shining eyes glimmered with her obvious intelligence, and her plump lips could form a lovely smile, but you had to earn it. Andrew loved that smile of hers, and knowing that he could do that to such an amazing woman filled him with pride.

Even though her specialty was giving all these women voluptuous curves, Kathleen's body was quite slim. She had been a track athlete in her younger days, and she had maintained her skinny frame to this day, despite her busy schedule. She was fit, with creamy pale skin, long, slim legs and a cute butt, small but nice, a perfect handful. And while she did indeed have a flat chest, he didn't really mind. Big boobs were nice, but they weren't important to him. He couldn't imagine her with massive knockers anyway. It just didn't fit her. It didn't seem right. He liked her body as is, and he wouldn't change a thing.

Which was why he found himself so baffled by his little encounter with that woman, Maggie. That girl... she had curves in all the right places, partially thanks to his wife. And while he always fashioned himself as confident and calm, even around the most stunning of women, he had never been that caught off guard and nervous. Sure, this Maggie was more aggressive than most, and her breasts were bigger than most. Much bigger, in fact... and rounder... and perkier. So, so round. She had the type of raw, aggressive sexuality that would hit you over the head like a ton of bricks. It certainly hit him. He probably couldn't be blamed for being so dazed by her mere presence. Any man would. She didn't have the type of pure, warm beauty that drew you in close. Maggie was nasty-hot in all the best ways. Dark hair. Golden tan. Intense, gorgeous looks, with plump, cock-sucking lips, and scheming, mischievous eyes. Then, of course, there was her hot body. Lithe, firm, sexy legs. A round, juicy, firm ass. And those massive, luscious tits. They stood out on her fit frame, and could catch anyone's attention. She was the type of woman who could conjure images of hot, nasty sex in any man. Where even the smallest interaction with her would lead a man to imagine driving his throbbing bare cock into her no-doubt tight pussy, making her scream and moan, while groping her enormous, soft breasts.

Andrew was usually better than this.

He didn't like thinking about women this way, treating them like objects built for pleasure. He didn't like looking at them like they were just a pair of breasts. Or just a hot, round ass. But, as good of a man as he was, he was still a man, and even the best has their weak moments. This was one of his.

But that was okay. He'd be fine. He'd get over it, and those strange raw moments would fade quickly. Even though that woman had stirred something up deep inside him, it didn't affect him that strongly. He had a wonderful wife and a great life, easy distractions from those temporary pleasures. He was a bit shaken now, but he'd be fine soon.

Maggie would be quickly forgotten. He'd probably never even see her again.

But if he wanted to, he simply could have looked in his rearview mirror.

*************

"Fuck!" Maggie moaned, eyes closed, lying back on her bed, naked, stuffing a thick rubber dick into her cunt, her big fake boobs ballooning out between her arms as she pleasured herself. "Fuck me baby... fuck me Andrew!" she screamed out, her naked cunt literally dripping wet.

So yeah, Maggie had followed Andrew and Kathleen home. The happy couple clearly hadn't noticed her as she followed them, not making any effort to shake her or even give a sign that she had been seen. Maggie followed them as far as she could until they went through a gate and entered their nice, ritzy gated community. Maggie watched from beyond the gate as the couple pulled up to a nice, large, expensive looking house. However, compared to the other houses nearby, theirs was downright humble.

So... Andrew was rich. Very rich. It shouldn't be too surprising considering his wife's profession, but it was still good to see, all the same.

Andrew was ticking all of her boxes. Smoking hot. Rich. Huge cock... probably. Like, he just had to. A guy that perfect just had to have a MASSIVE cock!

"Shit! Yes!" Maggie moaned out, reaching up to pinch one of her throbbing nipples as she pumped the dildo into her waiting cunt.

She was in love! Sure, she barely knew him, but Cupid's arrow only took a moment to take hold. And it had taken hold hard. Maggie was imagining him above her, pounding into her roughly, fucking her hard like he never could with Kathleen.

While Maggie certainly appreciated the blessings the doctor had given her, but her hubby was too delicious to resist. It didn't matter that he was married to the doc. It didn't matter that he had this incredible, perfect life, as good a life as any man could ask for.

Maggie wanted his married dick.

It probably made her awful, but... so what? Who cares? There were probably plenty of women out there that hated Maggie for some of the things she had done, but they didn't matter to her. The game of sex was a cutthroat one, and Maggie always played to win.

And she would win. She would land that fucking stud, no question. Her and Andrew were gonna have sex. Rough, nasty, amazing sex! It was gonna happen, no doubt about it. The only question was when.

Maggie touched her own breasts, gripping the smooth, soft, succulent skin. She imagined Andrew's hands squeezing them roughly. God, he would so love her big fake tits. He was probably already smitten. He could touch them anytime he wanted. He WOULD touch them anytime he wanted. God, the thought of those big hands on her breasts, squeezing the big tits that his wife had put there... his wife's own creations... mmm. The thought of Maggie's big fake tits destroying Kathleen's marriage was deliciously sinful.

"FUCK!" Maggie screamed out, pulling the fake cock from her gushing snatch, strumming her fingers over her stiff clit. Maggie's body tensed as she pulled her legs back "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! GAHHHHHHH! FUCK!" Her cunt flexed and a stream of sex juices exploded out of her, soaking her fingers as she soaked her bed spread with her girl cum. She rapidly rubbed herself as she came hard to thoughts of her new crush. She pulled her hand from her pussy as the sensation became too much to bear, twisting her nipples with both hands as she rode out the rest of her huge orgasm.

Finally, after a few minutes, her body relaxed as she came down from her climax, legs spread lewdly, like a complete slut. Her eyes opened as she returned from her fantasy. She looked around, scanning her bedroom.

She didn't have the best apartment. It was small, and not in the greatest part of town. And even on the inside, it was a bit of a mess. She could be a bit of a slob. There were piles of clothes on the floor. In many ways, she was a hot mess. Maggie wasn't the richest person in the world, and what money she did have she spent on clothes and beauty products and jewelry. And her big fake tits. She honestly couldn't really afford her enhancements, but she couldn't deny her life's dream. She was, to be quite frank, bad with money, as she was much more willing to spend money on her vices than certain basic amenities. She didn't have the best furniture. She didn't have a good TV. She mooched wireless off of the burger place next door. If she was good with her money, she could get by just fine, but she didn't. She struggled to make rent. She had a crappy car. And she was too interested in trying out her new boobs than going out there and actually getting work.

But she had perfect fake boobs. And that's all that mattered.

A thought occurred to her. Yes, it was true that she really couldn't afford her big breasts. But Andrew could. Andrew lived a great life. He had money. A lot of it. He could pay for her big fake tits, no problem. In fact, he would be paying for her big breasts, she had just decided. He would probably love to give his hard earned money to Maggie as a reward for just how well she could fill out a bra. Her tits were now so big and perfect and her cleavage was just so tasty that he would just HAVE to reward her, with his or his wife's hard earned cash. Andrew would essentially be paying his wife, or better yet, using his wife's own money, to pay for giving fake tits to the woman who stole him from her.

"Mmm..." Maggie purred, loving this idea.

Now, Maggie had to just figure out how to, you know, talk to him again. She couldn't be too stalkerish. If she came on too strong, it could push him away forever. He was too good of a man for that kinda thing, for that kind of forceful approach. It would work on the other guys she had pursued, but not him. No... she had to be patient. Take it slow. He just needed to spend more time with her, to converse in the easy, natural way they did before. Even going by that first, abbreviated meeting, it was clear they had an obvious chemistry. An immediate connection. A blatant and undeniable attraction to each other. Deep down, in a place he couldn't admit existed, he was starting to fall for Maggie. Hard. Love was blooming, and lust was bubbling, but he wasn't letting himself see it. He had that pesky ring on his finger, and it was clouding his better judgment. If he wasn't so blinded by that whole 'having a wife' thing, they would be having so much fun together.