GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew knew Maggie was indirectly responsible for this, but he didn't want to give her that type of credit. He didn't want to acknowledge that she had affected him that much. He just wanted to forget all about her, really. That being said, he still hadn't thrown away her number. That little receipt was still tucked in his wallet. And to be honest, as much fun as he was having with this new burst of creativity, there was something missing. Some urge inside him wanting to be fully expressed, and he only knew one way to do it. That nagging feeling inside of him that was getting more and more difficult to ignore.

No... he couldn't. As fun as it would be to take pictures of an actual woman with such generous curves, it was way too dangerous. He just had to hope that what he was doing would be enough to scratch that itch. He had to hope that what he had already done was enough to satisfy him.

He had a pretty strong will. He could resist the urge to call up Maggie and indulge such childish urges of seeing a hot woman in little clothing just to scratch a weird, creative itch. It was just a temporary fascination. Nothing more. So it shouldn't be that difficult to resist really. He should just march over to the nearest garbage can and throw Maggie's number away and just be done with it. As tempting as it would be to see Maggie's curves some more, and possibly see a bit more of those large, round boobs, or that heart-shaped butt of hers, it wasn't gonna happen.

Not a chance.

***********

"Any big plans?" Kathleen asked her husband as she stepped out from the shower the next morning. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth as she quickly dried off and wrapped a white towel around her waist. As always, Andrew would glance at her nude form. A shiver always went through Kathleen when her husband would look at her like this. Look at her like a starving man.

She had always been kind of self-conscious about her body, specifically her small chest, but having her husband look at her always made her feel good. Always made those warm feelings of affection, love, and attraction course through her. Her small nipples stiffened slightly.

"What was that?" Andrew replied, shaking his head clear and turning back to focus on brushing his teeth. Kathleen smiled affectionately as she walked past him into the bedroom.

"Any big plans?" Kathleen repeated, calling back to him as she moved towards her dresser. "You going into the shop?"

"Oh, uh, I don't know..." Andrew said, following her into the bedroom. He was mostly dressed as Kathleen pulled out some clothes. "I might just, uh, drive around, look for some good pictures," he stated with a nervous smile.

"Still stuck for ideas?" Kathleen asked. She had sensed his consternation lately at having hit this creative block. He was always so much more lively and excited when he was cooking creatively, and he had been kinda down lately. As his wife, she certainly didn't like seeing him like this, and she was doing her best to pull him out of his funk.

"Oh... uh, yeah," Andrew replied nervously. "I've had a few ideas, lately, but... I don't know if it's something I can really do..."

"Well, hon, just go for it. If you have some ideas, do it! What's the worst that can happen?" Kathleen said, letting her towel drop as she pulled on some cotton underwear.

"Uhh... I guess," Andrew said, looking away from his wife, still sounding oddly nervous.

"Yeah," Kathleen said with a warm smile. "You're a big boy. You're smart. As long as your idea isn't, like, hunting drifters for sport or something..." she said, making her husband smile. He always loved her dark wit. "If it inspires you, then... do it. Take a chance. Maybe you'll find something truly exciting there. And besides... you know I love you, but I'm getting tired of seeing pictures of, like, roads and buildings." Andrew smiled again.

"Maybe you're right..." he said. He glanced over at his dresser. He grabbed his wallet and pulled out a slip of paper. He stared at it for a few moments.

"Uh, yeah, I am right," Kathleen said with a smile, pulling on a bra over her small breasts. He smiled, nodded, and slid the paper back into his wallet. "Just go for it."

As Kathleen pulled on some socks, he walked over and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you," he said warmly.

"I love you too," she said back, looking up.

"And I promise to be good." he said with a smile.

"No murdering drifters..." Kathleen stated with an accusatory finger point.

"I guess," he agreed with a smile. "You got any big plans?" he asked, changing the subject.

"No, not really," Kathleen said. "Just a few check-ups. Got a big surgery tomorrow, but today should be easy."

"Glad to hear it," Andrew responded, pocketing his wallet and cell phone. "Well, I gotta run. Have a good day!"

"You too," she called back, pulling on her top. "I love you."

"I love you too." he said, more firmly than he normally would.

Kathleen smiled. She loved him so much.

She was the luckiest girl in the world.

*************

A massive pair of tits bounded out of their tight constraints, right in front of Kathleen's face. The skin was golden tan, and her nipples were already stiff.

"So, any problems, Maggie?" Kathleen asked.

"No... actually, things are actually going great!" Maggie stated excitedly. "I just got a call this morning... I just booked a huge modeling gig! I'm SO excited!" Maggie stated. Kathleen's eyes drifted across the busty young woman's throbbing nipples.

"I can tell," Kathleen joked, making Maggie smile wickedly.

"Doc?!" she said, mock offended. "Although I swear they're stiff all the time, lately..."

"Is this a problem?" Kathleen asked.

"Oh, no, it's not like that," Maggie said with a laugh. "Let's just say, I REALLY like my new tits, Doc!"

"So, you booked a new gig?" Kathleen asked, changing the subject, pulling on her latex gloves.

"Yeah," Maggie said as the doctor slid her hands against her big jugs.

"Let me know if there's any sensitivity," Kathleen interrupted clinically.

"I've been trying to get a gig with this really good, uh... agency, for, like... awhile now. Finally, he called me back this morning!" Maggie said as the doctor squeezed her big jugs lightly.

"That's great!" Kathleen said. A silence fell as Kathleen felt her patient's big breasts, sliding her hands all over the smooth skin, watching her reactions.

"Oh, by the way, Doc..." Maggie began. "I'm sorry about last time."

"What do you mean?" Kathleen asked.

"Oh, uh, when I was chatting up your hubby in the lobby," Maggie stated, her nipples stiffening slightly.

"Oh..." Kathleen said.

"Sorry about that," Maggie said. "I didn't realize he was taken. Just thought he was some guy waiting in the lobby, even though the day was over, and even though this is where girls go to get their tits done... wow, I probably should have put it together that he was your husband. Sorry."

"Don't worry about it," the doctor said. "It's happened before, right in front of me a couple times, to be honest."

"I bet..." Maggie said, making Kathleen look up at her strangely. "I mean, your husband is VERY cute. You're a lucky girl!"

"Oh, uh... thanks," Kathleen said, smiling.

"How long you been married?" Maggie asked, her accented voice echoing slightly in the small exam room.

"A few years, now," Kathleen said, testing out Maggie's breasts for any scarring beneath the flesh. "We dated for a little while before that, so yeah... we've been together for a while."

"That's awesome!" Maggie said. "You are so lucky! I SO need to meet a guy and be as lucky as you. You have no idea!"

"Well... hopefully, I've done my part to help," Kathleen said, cupping the younger woman's enormous breasts.

"Doc!" Maggie stated, laughing.

Kathleen pulled off her gloves and grabbed Maggie's file. As Maggie looked at the doctor who had given her so much, she couldn't help but start to feel a bit of resentment towards her. Even though the British woman was still acting all nice and friendly, the doctor was a problem for her. She was the woman who was married to her dream man, and that was a bond that wasn't easily broken. Kathleen was an obstacle in her path, and at some point she'd have to be dealt with.

Maggie had poached a few taken men before, and she'd always felt a dark thrill at proving herself superior to other girls. Even before she had these big tits, she'd been very successful at seducing men. And in doing so, she'd left a long line of shattered loser girls in her wake. And if she got her way, Kathleen would soon join their ranks. Even a woman as intelligent and successful as the doc would crumble when measured against the seductive British tart.

"Well, Maggie, I think that just about completes it." Kathleen said. "This was your last post-op check. If you have any issues with your breasts or with billing or anything, feel free to call or come on in. Other than that, unless you have any questions, I think you're good to go."

Maggie bounded off her seat and approached Kathleen. Before she could react, Maggie moved in and gave the doctor a big hug, her still bare tits pressed against her.

"Thanks so much, Doc!" Maggie said, her big boobs squishing out against the doctor's flat chest. Maggie knew there would soon be a time where feelings between them would not be so warm, but not yet. She was still SO excited about her new tits. "You have no idea how much you've changed my life. Thank you!" She released her clutch around the doctor.

"Oh, okay... no problem," Kathleen said, a bit uncomfortable with her close proximity. "It was, uh, my pleasure."

"No, trust me doc..." Maggie began, pulling on her top over her big, round jugs. "The pleasure was all mine."

**************

Early the next morning, Andrew stood alone on a quiet hidden beach, waiting, camera around his neck, watching the sun rise in the early morning sky. It was warm, but not too warm at the moment. That being said, he could just tell it was about to be a hot one.

The sound of a car door closing from behind him interrupted the peace and quiet. He looked back just in time to see Maggie emerge from around a set of bushes, a large bag in hand.

"Morning!" Maggie called out to him, excited, padding across the sand. Andrew smiled nervously at her as she approached.

Andrew had called Maggie. It felt weird to admit that it was at his wife's urging, but Kathleen had kinda indirectly talked him into this. His recent obsession with curves had been driving him crazy. He was taking tons of pictures, but in truth, he was circling around what his true desire was. The itch that needed to be scratched. This phase of creativity, this obsession with curves, had been kicked off upon Maggie. To put it bluntly, it had been kicked off by Maggie's breasts. Her large, soft, smooth breasts. All these other pictures of round, smoothly curved things had been circling around what he really wanted. What he was really intrigued by. The ultimate, human form of curves. Boobs. Breasts. Tits. As much as he wanted to deny it, it was the truth, and if he wanted to deny it, it would only rise to the surface later. His hope was to scratch this itch now and just get it done with.

It wasn't a sexual thing, really. This really wasn't some poorly hidden excuse to check out a nice pair of big tits. Large, shapely breasts were quite simply the most pervasive example of curves in society, and something about them was kick-starting his creative juices. That's all this was about. Reigniting his creative side. Nothing more.

Part of him hoped that maybe this whole thing wasn't just about breasts. That it was all spurred on by some guilt at not helping out a person in need. And sure, the thing she needed wasn't exactly the most pure request in the world, helping a woman take some sexy pictures, but he still felt bad for her. It was her life... Who was he to judge?

So, he called Maggie. He looked at the back of that receipt and got her number, and called it. She was super excited to hear from him, to put it lightly, and they quickly set a date for the next morning at this quiet little beach near her place.

It was kind of perfect. This allowed him to scratch this sudden creative itch, while also allowing him to be generous to this person in need. He told himself that if she tried anything, he would put an end to this immediately. He had a zero-tolerance policy towards that kind of thing, and he was on high alert for anything suspicious. Like Kathleen had said, he was a good man, and he knew what was best. He would never cheat on her, and he knew which lines couldn't be crossed. He hoped this whole thing on Maggie's part was genuine and not some ploy.

However, he wasn't looking too deeply for a reason to put an end to this. If he was, he would have noted that the receipt that she had given him, the one that had her number written on the back, was the receipt from an adult boutique, dealing Maggie's purchase of what was affectionately labeled a 'Slut Thong', and the amount of money she had paid for it. The evidence that she might be dangerous was right in front of him, but he wasn't seeing it. He wasn't letting himself see it.

Not yet, anyway.

"Thank you SO much for helping me out!" Maggie said to him as she approached him, her British accent hitting his ears. She was dressed comfortably, in a little flowy black skirt and a light, old-looking pink top. She had on a pair of big, chunky sunglasses as she looked up at him.

"It's, uh... my pleasure," Andrew said with a slight smile.

"So... what changed your mind?" she asked curiously.

"Uh..." he paused. What had changed his mind? Ever since he had met Maggie, something about her had sort of stuck in his craw. She had affected him, even in that small first introduction. He couldn't fully explain why this small encounter had stirred his imagination. Although, in the past, some of his artistic phases began in similarly minor ways, small moments that had propagated into something bigger. But those previous creative muses had been far more innocent. The way the roads came together with such precision while on a trip downtown. The way the moonlight showed through the trees on a breezy summer night in the park. The perfect, artificial light of computer screens on a dark, quiet evening. This time, his muse was the perfect, artful shape of a pair of massive, jiggling fake breasts. He couldn't fully explain it, but he couldn't deny it either. If this had been some random encounter with a flirty girl, he would have been able to move on. But her killer curves had turned his creative needs on end, and the only way to progress was to simply embrace them and move on.

"Yeah, just... changed my mind, I guess. I felt bad for not really helping you out," Andrew stammered. "Besides, who am I to deny a fellow dreamer?"

"Aww..." she said with a warm but teasing smile. "Well, I appreciate it, Andrew. You're really being a friend, here..." she added.

This was her first step. Establish a bond between them, even if there wasn't really one there. Of course, they weren't really friends. They'd only met twice. But if she acted like they were bonded, it might create some affection from him towards her. And besides, they were eventually going to become lovers, and that had to start somewhere.

"So, how did you want to do this?" Maggie asked.

"I mean, it's your field. Like I said, this isn't normally what I do..." he began.

"Okay, okay, I know you don't spend your days sneaking around, taking pictures of pretty girls. You've made that very clear," Maggie said sarcastically, making him smile slightly. "Well..." she began, sort of leaning back and forth on both heels with excitement. "I mean, if you haven't guessed, I'm not exactly planning to model ballroom gowns here. I brought a few bikinis to wear. I'll just, you know... flounce around in the sand a bit, the water too, show a lot of skin. Not... too much..." she said, pointing at him. "You're a married man, right, and I wouldn't want to make you uncomfortable." He nodded in assent. "Other than that, I'll ruffle my hair, make love to the camera, and make all the boys who see my pictures fall in love with me. Sound good?" she asked, her accent like music. He nodded and smiled, as it seemed like she understood his boundaries. He obviously understood what this whole thing would entail, and while it probably wasn't the most kosher thing for a married man to do, he felt like he'd be able to keep this whole thing in check.

"I saw your wife yesterday," Maggie announced, setting down her bag in the sand. "Everything's perfect with the girls, if you wondering..." she joked, glancing down at her chest. "I didn't tell her about this... wasn't sure if you wanted her to know." she said, making sure he knew they were sharing a secret.

"Oh, uh... okay. Thanks," Andrew said.

"So... you ready?" the British woman asked, pulling off her sunglasses.

"Yeah..." he said, reaching down to pull the camera from around his neck, and checking his camera bag to make sure he had everything in place. "I think so."

"Good..." she said, smiling wickedly. Maggie then reached down and grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it upward, exposing her long, firm, taut belly. Andrew, despite himself, watched her in action. He couldn't pull his eyes away from her as she began to disrobe. She struggled with her top for a few moments as it reached her breasts, before finally, with a firm tug, she yanked it up past her mountainous jugs. Her huge breasts fell from the top, clad in a bright blue bikini. The tight, stretchy triangle cups fought to contain the massive, round orbs as the soft, silky flesh oozed perfectly around the edges. As she yanked the top up and off, Andrew could see the thin strings of her bikini top digging into her shoulders, struggling to contain the weight of her massive tits. He looked up at her face, only to see her smiling back. He turned away, knowing he'd been caught.

"Andrew..." she began with a small, amused smile, tossing aside her top. "I want you to look at me. That's the whole point. So... you have permission to look at all... this," she said, waving her hand over her body.

Nervously, he smiled and nodded. He still felt bad when he found himself staring again as she bent over slightly to take her skirt off, causing her huge breasts to hang down, creating a chasm of succulent cleavage for him to enjoy.

Maggie let her thin, knee-length skirt drop to the sand and stepped out of it, revealing a matching pair of bikini bottoms. The bottoms were revealing, scooped low to showcase her firm, flat, tanned belly. It also revealed a tattoo emerging from beneath the bikini onto her lower stomach, a set of shooting stars, each the classic five-pointed star shape, each a different color. One green, one blue, one yellow, one red, and the one right at the hem appeared to be purple.

Maggie stepped over and picked up her clothing, tossing it near her bag, allowing him a glimpse of her heart-shaped ass. He was relieved to see she wasn't wearing a thong, as part of him suspected that would be a trick she might try to pull. It was a simple, normal, relatively decent bikini, but due to her luscious curves, it showed a lot of skin. The thin, tight material stretched over the round, firm, juicy cheeks, hugging the perky flesh, while showcasing every inch of her perfectly shaped rear. Her ass was so round and firm that the bikini couldn't fully contain it, allowing the bottom of her ass cheeks to emerge. It even did a good job showcasing the delightful cleft in between the juicy cheeks. It was a decent bikini, but it looked filthy on her.

As Maggie got prepped, she could feel Andrew's eyes on her. She knew he was nervous, so she didn't want come on too strong at first. She had some much filthier bikinis she planned to wear for him, eventually, but she didn't want to push him away right at the start. She had to lull him in, make him trust her, and by the time she was showing obscene amounts of skin, it would already be too late.