All Comments on 'GG's, Like in Maggie Ch. 02'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is getting weird

This is seriously going in a weird direction. Stalking seriously..? There's desparation, and there's going batshit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh no

I can see the story going the same way as Fit vs Fat and She wants more than the tip. Oh dear, Talkman. You need to get creative juices flowing and get out of the rut in your story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome...

Great one...keep going

DjeterDjeterabout 7 years ago
Great story

Very interesting story so far..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot, but...

All of your stories are hot (if too long) but because you've used the same basic idea 50 times (guy with huge cock, girl with huge boobs seducing him, mousy, pathetic wife) you're running out of places to go with it. Why not for once have the wife get in on it, or have the woman seduce the wife too? I understand what gets you off but it gets predictable after a while.

Just_the_tipJust_the_tipabout 7 years ago
Stay the Course

Love the new story. You are the last and best writer in this niche genre of faithful husbands reluctantly succumbing to temptation. I especially like the moments where men come to their senses only to give in again. Going "stalker" sounds great. Maybe some non-consent or "reverse rape" elements will spice it up. Don't change a thing...except maybe more full sex scenes per story.

ranfallboyranfallboyabout 7 years ago
Yes!

yes, when Maggie decided not to got full stalker in 1 I was saddened at what could have gone down, now after 2 I can not wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Number1Fan

Great one don't listen to these guys who want you to change keep doing it for us and you who love it..please tell there is GILF. in this stories my only wish is Maggie being a 55 year old GG woman that would made it even hotter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree

I agree with the comment about maybe changing it up some....I read one recently where it was basically the same plot but when the girl got the guy to succumb to her advances, she starts saying stuff about taking him from his girlfriend & she's better than his GF.....the guy gets his phone out & calls his GF....while they're fucking....& he's telling his GF he's fucking another woman unprotected & how great it feels.& the girl thinks she's got him until he puts it on speaker.....& the GF is moaning & saying shit like "are you going to cum in her?" & the other woman realizes that the guy & his GF do this a lot because it turns the GF on....& he's never gonna leave his GF for her. I would like one of these TalkMan stories to end like that for a change. Keep the slow build, keep the back & forth....but end it differently than the other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get an editor

Way too many words that completely muddied the story line. Not good.

ecstaticvisionecstaticvisionabout 7 years ago
dont listen to these naysayers

talkman, your stories are hot and this is no exception. the build up is what makes the action so satisfying.

frankenberryfrankenberryabout 7 years ago
Don't listen to the anonymous twats

great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This is great!

I love your stories and this looks like its shaping up to be another amazing one. I think you have two different style stories, your "soft" ones and your "hard" ones. A soft one involves heartbreak, whereas your "hard" ones absolutely brutally destroy the

wifey.

I hope you don't hold back on this one and absolutely crush the brainy nerd flat wifey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Irony

To the Annon who said something unkind about the previous comments below his: You realize that you also started your comment, the title like theirs, with "Don't listen" and then said all who start it with that are "dick sucking faggots" so you're either joking around and poking at yourself or you're a total moron. I'm inclined to believe the latter. Great story so far. Do wish it wasn't this long though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Don't listen to anyone complaining. Anyone complaining just doesn't have a fetish for your material and shouldn't be reading your stories in the first place. If they don't get off to the idea of a ugly wife having their husband stolen from them by an incredibly sexy woman, then they shouldn't be reading these stories. Thanks for the great story, can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Was this one just another build up?

Because if it is, I need more time to read it LOL. Don't mind the build up though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Chapters work best...

I've followed you for awhile - putting these stories in chapters works so much better; allows for better build up, especially with your longer stories. While I love the theme of your stories, they do tend to repeat specifics too much, lacking in a diversity of the approach and details. Married men, even the most devout, will always get something from a flirty comment, suggestion, and especially aggressive woman's advances. Just like an neglected wife, they crave the attention...Subtly can be just as strong as your Stalker type of woman(given that they aren't described as psychos) For the build up - you can start at the first flirt, the first compliment; these men are missing something in their lives...that's the crack in their shell the women need to exploit, it fucks with their brain...and builds like a fire in a dry field, before going all slutty on them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good to see some diversity

My friend though you always recycling consistent themes have been getting lack luster and predictable. Some changes you made has been noted and this is a overall improvement.

DickThrustDickThrustabout 7 years ago
A Nice Change in the Main Character.

I like the fact that you've made Maggie a more inexperienced seductress. Of course she's not the finished article because she hasn't always looked like this. Whereas your usual protagonists are veterans in getting what they want. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
narelclollie

Love the story your the best

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great work!!

Fantastic stories, sexy and fun as hell...keep it going, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i hope you do that tawny and that baseballer player that would be a great read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES