All Comments on 'Ghost in the Machine Ch. 01'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KolrinKolrinover 11 years ago
Very Interesting!

I definitely hope this is not the end. Hoping to see you soon.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@Kolrin

You're my first commenter here, and I'm glad you like my stuff.

Well, it was INTENDED as a one-shot, literally. Thanks to redskyes though, this thing has taken on a life of its own and grown well beyond what's here. I have six completed "episodes" so far, with a seventh in the works. Two and three I've recently submitted, so they should show up eventually.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years ago
Yay!

So happy to see this posted. :)

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 11 years agoAuthor

@redskyes: And I'm so happy to see you posting here.

Hopefully I don't need that flame-retardant suit you gave me... *grin*

acmedacmedover 11 years ago
Yes!

Glad to hear that this is being continued. Good story!

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinover 11 years ago

Very sexy. I like this a lot. The idea behind it, the way you painted the world with a few words, the mysterious ghost, all of it combines to an excellent beginning to a promising series. I'm just glad the next chapter is already listed in your profile, which is where i'm headed next.

I hope i enjoy that one as much as i have enjoyed this one!

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 11 years ago
Great Atmosphere!

Gotta say I'm a fan. Fixin' to read part 2....zapped thru the hardware connection...hmmmm...ya know, my favorite part about Blade Runner was the atmosphere....really believable, and that's what I like about what I've read so far. Kudos and thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That did not even kind of go the way I expected

Looking forward to more, seems like you built this environment up way too much to call it quits without taking advantage of it

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Well that was different

And very good

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The world building is superb. Looking forward to reading more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES