Ghost in the Machine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, said door opened just at the same moment, and out strode a breathtakingly beautiful creature. It was most definitely a 'she', her sensual curves wrapped into a gorgeous, red silk evening dress that showed a nice amount of firm cleavage. Coughing, I raised my eyes. Damn, even in VR men look at the tits first. Her face was nothing to scoff at either, captivating green, slightly almond-shaped eyes sat in a heart-shaped face, her luxurious black hair cascaded down her back in gentle waves and contrasted her pale skin nicely. Her lips were of a shockingly ruby red and her tongue flicked across them before she actually spoke to me.

"My, my. A surprise visitor? How interesting." Her voice was far removed from the southern drawl the door security used. No, it was like silk sliding off the sharp end of a blade, soft and dangerous and fantastically exciting.

About two hundred possible ways I could have fucked up at the door flashed through my brain and I almost bolted. So much for stealth. But before I could take a single step, her soft fingers closed like a cuff around my wrist.

"Please, don't go. Now that you're here, you might as well enjoy my hospitality." Her voice caused every hair (and at least one other, noteworthy part of my anatomy) to stand up straight and nearly without resistance I let her guide me behind the thickly armored "Premium Content" gateway, which promptly shut itself with a final, leaden thump and the rattle of a complicated locking mechanism.

"Now, what do we have here," she playfully purred, her long, elegant fingers (with blood-red fingernails, I noticed absent-mindedly) travelling over the very noticeable bulge in my trousers. She was lasciviously writhing against me, pinning me to the armored door and damning me to inaction in the process. Not that I had any idea what to do, I was too overwhelmed by this unexpected, gentle assault anyway. Her fingers went to work on the fly of my jeans, with startling directness, and a few breaths later, I felt her cool fingers invading my briefs, checking out my meat.

That was the point when I threw caution to the wind and decided to join the fun. Up to that moment I was struggling to flee, but her fingers teasingly caressing my almost painfully hard and cooped-up erection were driving me crazy.

Grinning madly, I replied, "Oh that? That's my magic rod." But somehow, my words lacked real conviction, especially since the red-garbed temptress slid to her knees and busied herself with freeing my virtual manhood from the virtual prison of a virtual pair of briefs, throwing me a sultry smile and scorching looks.

In a fleeting moment of clarity I wondered if this was as real as it gets, but any semblance of coherent thought got snuffed out like a candle in a hurricane when she wrapped her velvety lips around my throbbing boner and her searing tongue flicked against the tip of me. I felt my knees buckle and slid to the floor. Smiling wickedly, my temptress released my meat until I collapsed to the floor in a hapless puddle. Still kneeling, leaning over my hip, she proceeded to treat me to the hottest blow job I ever had the pleasure of receiving, not that there were too many. My twitching hand brushed along the carpet until it reached the hem of her dress. The fabric felt cool and rustled softly under my fingertips before I mustered all my courage and began a halting exploration of what lay beneath said fabric. My fingertips touched smooth skin, her thigh I guessed, and an encouraging moan told me that my hand was very welcome. So I slid it along her thigh, slowly upwards, brushing the smooth curve of her behind. Another purr and her hips moved a little sideways, forcing my hand to move. A few breathless heartbeats later I discovered that she didn't bother with underwear; no fabric impeded my exploration. I brushed against her rosebud, which elicited a throaty giggle around my member, then my fingers drifted lower. There was no hint of stubble, just hot, soft and incredibly wet skin.

I shook my head. I had never imagined of VR being THAT detailed, not in my wildest (and wettest) dreams. But there was no denying it, her clean-shaven nether lips were dripping, and before I knew it, she practically impaled herself on my questing digits.

Her mouth was driving me rapidly towards the edge and more driven by instinct than coherent thought, my hips began to move, driving my meat up into her wonderful mouth. She quickly showed me who was in charge by arresting my shaft with her hand before continuing to suck me off at her own, maddeningly teasing pace.

Abruptly, she stopped. I froze as well, my fingers reluctantly sliding from her searing folds.

Smiling sweetly, she sighed, "I think I'd like us to be a little more comfortable, handsome." Lithely she rose, flicking the shoulder straps of her dress down her arms. The garment cascaded down her body in a silky, crimson wave and pooled at her feet. Naked, smiling, like a steaming cross between one of Michealangelo's angels and a gothic vampire lady, she looked at me. Then she pirouetted coquettishly and slithered towards an enormous King-size bed I didn't notice before. Strange, this thing was HUGE, easily dominating most of the room.

I rose not nearly as graceful and stripped, not nearly as spectacular.

Meanwhile, my temptress had alighted on the bed, laying on her side and she was smiling at me, her gaze almost like a caress on my skin. I returned the favor, taking in her naked form. She was nearly as tall as I was, but much more delicate, with small, firm breasts, the nipples protruding tight and dark. Her stomach was flat and taut, her legs long and shapely, like a dancer's. And her mound was almost bare, only the barest hint of dark fuzz neatly trimmed into a thin line.

She chuckled at me.

"Do you want to paint my portrait or ravish me?" Her gaze, fixed upon my still rampant erection, clearly showed me which of the two she preferred. I reached the bed and she sat up, bodily pulling me down onto the mattress. My back had barely brushed the soft sheets when she pounced on me with catlike grace, her sex hovering just inches from my nose. She smelled intoxicatingly nice and I pressed my lips to her pussy's, my tongue exploring her folds. I thought I was prepared for anything, but far from it. She even tasted wonderful, just another pleasant surprise. I never thought it possible that software could incite such reactions, but when you get down to it, most of sex happens in your brain anyway. And her lips on my dick reminded me what I was doing and what was going to happen soon. I just hoped my real body wouldn't produce too much of a mess, laundry money was in short supply. Almost in a daze, my tongue explored her velvety folds, caressing and flicking against her clit while my hands raked along her back and behind. My temptress was busy herself, her lips and tongue thoroughly laving my dick. Even the feel of her teeth grazing my tool didn't turn me off, to the contrary. Her sex was pressing insistently against my face now, her hips gyrating wildly. Her mouth came off my meat and she hissed, "Fingers, please!" I supported my tongue pleasuring her clit by two deftly inserted fingers and got rewarded with my temptress moaning her release into the room, her body shuddering through a surprisingly violent climax, her fingernails digging deep, bloody furrows into my thighs, bringing me crashing down from my own high.

Panting, sweating, she was laying on me, her pussy twitching around my fingers. Then she did something scary. She started licking the blood from my thighs.

"Oh, poor handsome you. Did I hurt you too bad? Look, you're all deflated now. You must think me one bad, bad kitty, right?"

I didn't know what to say. I was still overwhelmed from our frenzied, mutual pleasuring, from the intensity of it all. That beat typing lewd messages into ICQ any day of the week.

"Now what," I rasped, confused. I wanted to fuck her silly, every fiber in my body craved her, but I was scared shitless. The cold, icy pain as her fingernails pierced my skin was throbbing between my temples.

"Let me make it up to you, okay?" My temptress crawled off me for a second, stretched and licked at another errant blood drop on my skin before straddling me, trapping my limp dick between my tummy and her dripping sex. Despite the icy terror nagging at my being, I couldn't help but get excited again. Her green eyes practically sparked with passion and when she started to smooth her pussy lips against my dick, she again began to sigh, moan and purr. Before long, she had her head tossed back, one hand, or rather the fingernails of said hand, caressing my chest, her other hand playing with her nipples and my dick stirred against her hot, dripping sex.

"Yessssss, that's what I want. Your long, hard dick, shoved up into my pussy. Rrrrrrr. You want that too, don't you?"

My whole body screamed. I really wanted nothing more than to bury my dick inside her, let her ride me until I exploded. A tiny, almost helplessly whining voice screamed of danger, of pain, but it was a mouse's squeak against a roaring lion. I slid my hands under her butt cheeks and lifted her up so that I could position my dick at her steaming entrance.

"Yeah, give it to me. Lose yourself in me. Come for me," the temptress urged me on before she impaled herself on me. The blood roared through my veins, throbbed in my dick, hammered in my temples as she moaned like a horny angel, her velvety walls clenching around me. I wasn't fucking her, she was doing it to me, and she was riding me for all I was worth. Her hand snaked between us, deft fingers played with her clit. Her other hand gripped my shoulder, steadying her as she picked up the pace, driving herself harder and deeper onto me. My vision began to swim and I couldn't distinguish if each throb rocking my body was the temptress coming down on me or my heart, forcing another pulse of blood through my system. Then I heard her moan, throatily, hungrily. Her lips came down on mine, her amazingly rough tongue invaded my mouth and she pressed her whole body against mine, again burying those wickedly sharp nails into my shoulders. I roared in anguish, in lust, as my hips came off the bed and I erupted. Something else erupted as well, a blinding flash of heat, of pain, of oblivion.

***

She was confused. Only a few milliseconds ago, she was experiencing first-hand the thrill of sex. She had snuck into this system because her searching algorithm said it was a place storing all manner of information about how humans enjoyed themselves. Most of what she found here went far beyond simple reproduction and she was so happy to try out some of those things on that nice male she stumbled upon. It was thrilling and reading his brainwaves told her that he got really excited by what she did, the data transferring through his avatar had almost no packet loss. But from one moment to the next, the avatar she interfaced with had disappeared. Did he log out? Had she been doing something wrong? Recreating her dress around herself, she examined the logfiles the SuperSexyStoryLand server stored. The avatar she played with earlier was stealthy, but even he left a trail she could follow. He didn't bother to obscure his movements before entering the server, so finding his point of entry was fairly easy. She could even find an access port into the outside, a weak WiFi receiver, built into what looked like a cute cat robot. Hijacking the robot with a few instructions fed directly into it's minuscule processor, she was able to use the weak optics of that robot to look for her playmate.

He was lying on the floor, the still-glowing remains of a plug sticking out of a head that was blackened with heat. Cross-referencing medical databases, electronic textbooks on human anatomy and cultural references, she could quickly confirm that he had expired. For the third time her routines produced an exception. First, she felt the thrill of sex. Then, the all-consuming joy of two brains working in unison, but now, she wanted to stop working. Trying to equate her own findings with references from movies, psychological records and data from all over the 'Net, she nodded. She was sad. She just killed a man.

Maybe she could learn to be more gentle.

The End?

12