All Comments on 'Ghost in the Machine Ch. 02'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
NeorotoxinNeorotoxinover 11 years ago

It WAS as good as the first, if not moreso. I do wonder what our little ghost actually IS, and where she came from. And I want to know more about Vi too. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I hope you don't do what some authors do, and create a fantastic world for us and stop halfway through though.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

@Neurotoxin: Can't make any definite promises, with life being the chaos that it is.

I dearly love cyberpunk, and for as long as I find hooks to keep the reader interested, I will continue. Should the story have to come to an end for whatever reason though, I'll try to answer all open questions, though. With chapters 4-6 ready and 7 in the works, this point is still quite a ways off, and the story has barely kicked off besides.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 11 years ago
A sentient AI breaking for freedom

Yep, gonna be a wild ride...like the idea of a AI that's willing to fight for its existence....a rogue AI going up against a cybernetics cartel....lay on, and don't worry about impatient readers:))))))

bikoukumoribikoukumoriover 11 years ago
Don't worry

I have plans to keep prodding him should he slow down too much on the story. We're currently working on fixing a few issues with chapter 5 while pointing out a few things for later on. There's quite a bit of life just waiting to come out Blind's fingertips.

sailandoarsailandoarover 11 years ago
You have the .....

... the gift. Vision and the ability to communicate it, rare and wonderful. Thanks for sharing. . . . . . . p.s. Cyberspace may not be the last frontier. If it is the case that our perspective as humans in this seeming 3D universe is blind to some fundamental/foundational aspects of existence then there may be further realms for you to explore and share with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES