All Comments on 'Ghost in the Machine Ch. 15'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLEASE!

Keep writing this story !

I find your take on this future exciting like few others.

Not the sex, the TECH, you are an excellent Sci-Fi author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More Please!!

More please and soon!!! Dammit don't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Pleeez

It's awful. I don't like hanging in midair.

I read this story within 3 days, and now.... just hanging. It's a mild sort of horror reading about this technology happening within a few years from now. I have to, no, i must know how this story continues else my brain starts frying. What's going on?, is Cat changing to evil?, will she become more like human experiencening both emotional sides?, will Shine heal and become life part to Parker?, will the world crumble to Nero? Awful lot of questiones. So please don't stop here.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justicealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Rest assured...

I'm definitely not dropping the story here. You could say I'm a victim of my own perfectionism and I want the last two chapters the best they can possibly be. Have a little patience and a little faith, that's all I ask.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

You are an absolutely amazing scifi author. I am a huge scifi aficionado, and I read all 15 chapters within a day, even in spite of the fact that my sexual preferences/fetishes have absolutely no overlap with what was in the story. Honestly, you are incredibly skilled, and I hope you keep writing, and consider writing for a larger scifi audience, not just us literotica fans :-) . I also implore you to finish this series, please! (Although I understand that life happens and writing just isn't always possible.) Regardless of whether you do ever finish this, thank you for taking the time to share with us what you already have, it was a great read :-)

jcmorris2jcmorris2over 8 years ago
Brilliant, couldn't put it down. Is there more

I know you give and give and these people just demand more. Brilliant story. I do hope the story in your mind ends up making its way here. I'm truly invested in these characters.

DireApostasyDireApostasyover 8 years ago
Dead?

I'm sad to see this story appears to have been abandoned, I was really enjoying it.

UnrighteousUnrighteousabout 8 years ago
Would love more

Even with some elements I dislike this was a good read, would love to see a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Actually Blind_Justice I'm NOT assured at all!

This story hasn't been updated in more than 2 years, so either something bad happened to the author or he lost interest in the story. I hope it's not the former and definitely fear it's the latter as he published several stories after stopping work on this one.

Damned cruel way to treat readers and fans if you ask me. Suck them into an exceptionally well written story and then leave them hanging in limbo. It's really too bad FTDS has died as this would be a story that cries to be finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES