Ghostly Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers

I spit on her small hole, and he tried again. It still wouldn't enter. Thinking quickly I grabbed his weapon and took it into my mouth to get it wet. He seemed a little shocked at this, so was I, but it worked. He managed to get the thick head into her just in time to make his deposit.

As I watched his cock throb, I thought it was a shame it wasn't deeper in her, to make sure his seed got to where it needed to be.

This morning Elizabeth complained of a headache, I'm sure it was from all the alcohol she had consumed. I talked to Dan and we decided we should do it again to make sure she took. I explained to him I thought she wouldn't be drinking tonight, so we should do it tomorrow. He agreed.

I can't believe this guy. He went through with it. He held her pussy open for Dan to stick his cock in her. He even took Dan's cock into his mouth to make it happen.

January 27 1921

Last night Dan came into our room again when I told him Elizabeth was unconscious. He stripped quickly and was already erect. When he started to stroke himself, he asked if he could touch her. I reluctantly agreed. He squeezed her tits a bit, and this seemed to excite him. I opened her treasure for him. He hesitated while looking at me. I knew what he expected of me so I took him into my mouth. When he was sufficiently wet, maybe a minute or two, he removed himself from my mouth and put it in her.

He wasn't quite ready to cum yet, so he moved it back and forth a few times. Watching that large phallus stroking my Elizabeth was more exciting than I thought it should be. I was lost in the moment, but soon noticed he had more than half that large weapon in her. For some reason this caused me to spill my own seedless juice. Dan did at the same time. I couldn't help but think about how deep he was in her . Probably at least seven inches, much deeper than I reach.

I only hope this has worked. I don't know why the thought of her having such a large cudgel in her excites me so. It would be disastrous if she discovered what was going on.

I noticed similarities between us. He obviously had a small dick, probably smaller than mine. Okay, mine is not that big either, so we have that in common. He got excited seeing a large cock in his wife. Though Elizabeth was not aware it was happening, my wife liked the way a big one felt in her. They couldn't conceive because he had lost his ability to during the war. Ann has yet to conceive, though I don't think I'm sterile. And Dan was the co-conspirator for him and, I guess, me as well.

Sunday I was working in the attic, and found some old pictures. One that stuck out was obviously from early nineteen hundreds. It was taken outside to make use of the sun. It was the front of my house, with two men one women and six, stair stepped children. The oldest was about thirteen, down to the youngest of around two.

This had to be them. I took it to my study and pulled out the magnifier I use to read small print. I studied it for a moment and all the faces. The children were all blond as was one of the men. This had to be Dan. He was quite handsome.

I found it interesting that Dan was standing next to Elizabeth and her husband was at the other side of the picture after the children.

On the back of the photo was the barely legible date June 1935.

After dinner I was lounging around watching a game on television, Ann had cleaned the kitchen and headed upstairs to shower. She returned wearing a very sheer nighty, and it was plain to see, nothing underneath it.

"You are such a sweety." Ann said as she climb onto my lap. I had no clue what she was referring to, but I was too preoccupied to question it.

She drew me to the bedroom and undressed me. She turned out the lights, leaving only the light in the bathroom on, crawled into bed, spreading her legs in invitation. I approached the bed and happened to glance at the nightstand. That's when I discovered what she was talking about. On the nightstand was that old wooden duck. Only it had been restored. New paint, the missing wheel replaced. It almost looked new. I was stunned. I know I threw it in the trash, yet here it was. I was about to mention it, when I saw something.

A cloud? That was my first thought. A cloud descending on Ann. A cloud with human form. A cloud with a very large cock, descending on Ann. I moved onto the bed and Ann welcomed me with open arms. Only it was the cloud who took my place.

I leaned in and kissed Ann. I didn't want her to know someone else was between her legs. She whispered "Will you lick me first?" That was the first time she actually said 'lick me'. I didn't know what to do, until I noticed cloud Dan dive face first into her pussy.

For the first time I could actually see what he was doing to her. Though still mostly transparent, I could make out his features and especially his tongue as it worked her over. He stopped after her first orgasm, looked up at me and grinned. The he went back to work on her. When she had cum a second time he leaned away and beckoned to me with a tilt of his head.

I scrambled between her legs and pumped her furiously for maybe two minutes before sending my load in her. The whole time I could feel his presence behind me. Watching me. I knew he was thinking "Hurry and finish so I can give her what she needs."

As I lay on her gasping she said "Will you get Dan for me?" This only confirmed what I thought before. I rose to my knees and turned around.

I was face to face with the spectre. Something bumped my stomach and I looked down at his huge cock. Just as it was described in the journal. Large, apple head, thick, long. He put his hand on my head and pushed it down. I didn't struggle. I took him into my mouth. Only the head, but that was enough for him to know I was compliant. Then I backed away and let him have her.

He must have only given her some of his mighty cock before, because as he bottomed out in her she cried out "Oh God. It's even deeper that before. Oh Mark. That is so good. Keep going dear."

Dan stopped stroking in her and beckoned to me again. I knee walked to beside her head and stuck my dick on her face. She absentmindedly took it into her mouth. When she did that he started to stroke into her again.

As he hit bottom again, her eyes flew open in sudden realization. How could I be fucking her with a toy if my dick was in her mouth. By then it was too late. He had her. He was giving her long deep thrusts, and she raised her knees, wrapped her arms around him and surrendered.

"Oh God it's soo gooood. Please don't stop. So big... Oh Dan... keep fucking me."

Yes, she was his. I couldn't believe how my rather reserved Ann had turned into a wanton sex fiend. She thrashed about and yelled obscenities I wasn't aware she knew. Yet, not once did she try to stop him from fucking her brains out.

When he had finished with her, he got up and was gone. Ann was completely comatose. Which didn't stop me from taking another turn.

January 28 1921

Last night Elizabeth again drank too much. Not at my urging this time. When we got her to bed, Dan and I undressed her. I didn't have to invite Dan to undress, he was nude just after her. He arranged her limp body to put her butt on the edge of the bed. He picked up her legs and handed them to me to hold, then just waited for me to get him wet. I thought I could bring him close to the brink with my mouth, then he would just seed her. He stood between her legs as I worked on about half his cock. After a few minutes, he pushed my head away and lined up with her opening.

It took a couple of minutes, but soon he was in her very deep. I sat, holding her legs up, as he made deeper and deeper progress. Her body must have been responding to lubricate the bottom half of his cock because after only a few minutes he was buried in her all the way. I watched with rapt interest as he claimed her. I was so caught up in watching I suddenly realized that I was no longer holding her legs. She had drawn them back of her own accord, and was now moaning with each thrust of his hips.

Dan leaned down and covered her body with his. Her hands went to his buttocks in an attempt to draw him in deeper. She was meeting each of his thrusts with one of her own. The noises she made surely would wake the dead. She had several climaxes, the last came at the same time as his.

I was quickly faced with the dilemma of explaining to Elizabeth why Dan was fucking her. I finally came forward with the truth about my injuries, which Dan confirmed.

Then Dan told her how I was upset that I couldn't give her the children she wanted. He laid it on pretty thick, to the point where Elizabeth was soon crying. She even apologized to me for thinking the worst about my intentions.

Elizabeth decided that Dan should share our bed until we were sure she was pregnant.

It was Monday evening I read this latest installment. I was in my study, Ann seemed to be avoiding me. Understandably considering what occurred the night before. She was either mad at me for letting someone or something fuck her. Or she was mad at herself for the same thing. It was obvious we both enjoyed it, but who knows how a woman's mind works.

I went to our room and found the door locked. "Ann. Darling. Open the door." Silence.

"Please Ann. We need to talk about this."

"I don't want to talk right now." Was all she would say. She stayed in that room the rest of the evening.

Later on the way to one of the other bathrooms I heard moaning, Then "Oh God..Oh God. So good ..Yes ...Yes!" I knew he was fucking her again, and I was hard instantly. "It's so big..so good.. don't stop..I love it..OH GOD!"

March 31 1921

Dan has succeeded in getting Elizabeth with child. Everyone is delighted for us. It has been a strange journey for me. Watching nightly as Dan pleasures my wife. Somehow it seems proper for Dan to be enjoying her charms, since I am useless in the propagation of the species. Elizabeth still takes care of me as well. Most nights I get to go first, then she has lubrication to receive him. I am still expected to prepare him for her. I don't really mind.

I am also aware of them dallying when I'm not around. I drilled a hole in the floor of the attic directly over our bed. I have spent quite a few hours spying on their trysts.

A hole in the floor? I wonder if it's still there. I studied the layout of the attic in relation to our bedroom. Moved a few boxes and other crap, and there it was. Our bed was in the same spot where the Warrens had theirs. The ceiling in our bedroom was rather ornate with lots of swirl patterns in what I assume is plaster. I had never seen the hole, so it must be hidden in the pattern.

Peering through the hole I could clearly see Ann. I could also clearly see she was again getting her brains fucked out by the spectre of Dan. I pulled out my hard dick and stroked it as I watched.

I fell asleep on the sofa in my study, where Ann found me sometime after midnight. "Come to bed. We will talk in the morning."

I called my secretary and said I wouldn't be in today. I was afraid I might be out for a while dealing with a divorce.

Ann brought me coffee and we sat in the living room. "Dear, I don't know what to say. I'm sorry this happened, I didn't mean for it to. I was weak and let it go too far. Do you think you can find it in your heart to forgive me, Mark?"

I'm sure I looked like a deer in the headlights. Was Ann apologizing to me? Could I forgive her? Okay. What the fuck is going on. "Well, Dear, maybe you should start at the beginning." I said to cover my dumbfoundedness.

"I guess it started right after we moved in. I kept feeling like I was being watched. Then at night sometimes I felt a hand on me, you know, down there. I assumed it was you, playing with me in your sleep."

"Then that day I was in the bathtub listening to music, I fell asleep and dreamed I was having sex..well actually it was like someone was maturbating me. I woke up and my pussy was on fire. You remember I practically raped you before dinner. Then I .. well I took you into my mouth. I don't know why.. I couldn't help myself. Something made me do it.

"But then, when he ate my pussy, I knew something was wrong. I just kept telling myself it was you. I didn't want to believe the truth. I was having sex with a ghost and loving it.

"I'm so sorry Mark. It must have really hurt you to see me like that. I mean to respond to him the way I did. Can you forgive me? I don't want a divorce."

Funny, I got the house through a divorce settlement. As a matter of fact, every time the house came on the market it was due to a divorce. Except the first time when the last of the Warren children passed.

"I don't want a divorce either, but I think I should show you something."

We went to my study where I showed Ann the journal. I pointed out the passages referring to Dan. She became quite interested then. She read up to where I had quit.

"You think this is him?" She asked me.

"I can only assume. There seems to be quite a few similarities."

"How does it end?"

"That's a good question. Let's find out." We skipped ahead to the end of the Journal.

June 5 1935

I can't believe Elizabeth. She has finally taken this too far. Father has long ago passed, I am rich, I need no more heirs. Yet, she has me pose for one of those photographs with all our children, and him. Then proceeds to tell me she is again with child. We already have six children by that bastard and she gets herself pregnant again! I don't care if she is Catholic, this has to stop!

The last entry simply read

July 28 1935

No one will ever find his body.

"Holy shit!" I said aloud when I read that.

"Do you think..? Did this Warren guy kill Dan?" Ann asked me. There was a hint of sadness in her voice. I guess I can understand how she might be upset hearing that her lover was murdered. Even if it was over seventy years before he was her lover.

"I can only speculate, but it seems so."

We went back to the middle of the journal reading certain passages, and skipping others. It seems that young Mr. Warren had warned his father about the upcoming stock market crash. Finally convincing him to put some of his money into gold, silver, and other commodities that would withstand the crash. His father still kept the bulk of his fortune in the market, and when it crashed, so did his father. Twenty five stories below his office window.

Young Warren appeared to weather the storm rather well. The last two children came after his father's death, and were unnecessary in his eyes. The fact that Elizabeth wouldn't quit having sex with Dan, pushed him over the edge.

We were pretty quiet the rest of the day. Seems we both had a lot to think about. "Does it bother you that a ghost lives in our house?" I asked as we went to bed.

"He doesn't appear to mean us any harm." She answered, and we were soon making out. I didn't want to think about all the fucking she got the night before, but I couldn't get it out of my mind. It made me so horny, I was in her for only a few strokes when I unloaded.

I was laying on her, catching my breath. "I'm sorry babe. I couldn't hold out any longer." Then I looked into her eyes. "You need him?"

I could tell she didn't want to hurt my feelings. "It's okay babe. Do you want him?" Reluctantly she nodded.

I rolled away from her and spoke to the empty room. "Dan, you shouldn't keep a lady waiting." Suddenly he was there. I could see him a little clearer now. Each time he fucked Ann, he appeared to get more...I don't know what..substantial? Less invisible? I could still see through him but I could make out his features better.

He took his place between her legs and turned to me. His cock was limp, and I knew what he wanted. With my eyes closed, I would swear it felt like a real, live (though huge), cock. Once he was hard, I relinquished his cock, and directed it into my wife.

Ann held my hand as Dan pleasured her. "Is that what you needed babe?" I asked her after her first orgasm. She was biting her lower lip as she looked into my eyes. "It's okay babe... tell me the truth. Is he fucking you good?"

"Oh yes. I'm sorry dear, but he fucks me so good." She closed her eyes and brought her knees up around his hips. Thrusting her pelvis to meet his mighty cock. One hand gripping mine, the other around his neck. She kissed him as he stroked into her, playing her body like a maestro. Her orgasms were strong and constant.

This time I could actually see him shudder in climax. She was right with him having another of her own. When he lifted himself away from her I could see his wilting cock was still much larger than mine. The thought of such a huge cock having been inside my wife, and spent its load, drove me mad with desire.

"Come on honey, your turn." Ann said when she saw my renewed erection. I entered her easily since I didn't even touch the sides, or the back of her used pussy.

"You like him having me don't you?" I nodded as I slowly pumped my hips.

"Do you want him to keep fucking me? Do you like me having his big cock in me?" I could only groan and nod again.

"Is it okay that I like his fucking more than yours?" That did it. I had the strongest orgasm of my life.

That is how it has been. Every night, even Saturdays, Dan and I fuck her to exhaustion. On the few nights when she isn't in the mood, Dan manages to get her going, and is soon fucking her anyway. Sometimes I only watch as he brings her to earth shattering orgasms. I know I can't compete with his size or stamina. I don't have the techniques he has acquired over the last hundred years either.

On Saturday, a couple of months later, Ann told me she was going shopping with her sister. "I'm going to need some maternity clothes." She said as she closed the door behind her. I was in shock the whole time I finished my morning coffee.

I was stepping into the shower when a thought crossed my mind. Was it mine? Do ghosts shoot sperm?

I suddenly felt him behind me, and turned to face him. "She's pregnant." I informed him. He nodded and smiled. "Is it mine or yours?" I asked.

Dan put his hand on my shoulder and pushed down. I went to my knees and looked at his cock. It throbbed and began to grow right before my eyes. I grasped it and took it into my mouth.

In my head I heard him for the first time. "Does it matter?"

Without removing his cock, I looked up at him as I pleasured him. He didn't speak, but I heard him again. "Does it?" I shook my head 'no'.

"Good."

I finished blowing him and swallowed as I felt him cum. I didn't get to taste it because he was deep in my throat. I stood and gazed at him.

"It's yours." I heard and he was gone.

I guess all the fucking we had been doing finally worked. I assume his big cock pushed my sperm where it needed to go. That night we had amazing sex, the three of us. It is always great, but Ann was in such a good mood, it was truly amazing.

She seems to enjoy that I don't mind handling his cock. She even asks me to put him in her. When I 'prepare' him, she smiles and watches.

The next day I decided to work in the attic. With all that had been going on, I had completely forgotten my project. I went up the stairs and stopped dead in my tracks. The place was immaculate. The floor cleaned the furniture arranged nicely. Books and stuff put on shelves. I think it was even freshly painted. I couldn't have done as good a job.

I smiled and said aloud "Thanks Dan."

He appeared. It struck me funny because he was nude. I had only seen him at night and in the shower, so now in the daylight, to me it was odd. I guess ghosts don't really need clothes, and what would happen if they wore them? Would the clothes just drop when the ghost disappeared?

"Thanks Dan." I repeated. "That was very nice of you. I owe you one."

09cutter
09cutter
424 Followers