Ghostly Sex Therapists

Story Info
A ghostly couple brings excitement to another couple's life.
4.6k words
4.21
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

In 1987 Suzie and Randy were on a joy ride on a Saturday afternoon. Randy was driving at a high rate of speed down a back country road. Suzie, always the mischievous one, leaned in and began rubbing Randy's crotch. She enjoyed watching a bulge form in his jeans. He moaned softly, like the many times before that she played with him, while he was driving his car.

In the back of her mind, Suzie remembered hearing her dad complain multiple times to her mom that she never gave "it" up to him anymore. As an adult, she told herself that she would never be like her mom. She couldn't imagine sex getting old or boring to the point that she would not want it anymore. She knew that, at the age of 20, things would surely change as she became older, had kids with Randy, and had a full-time job, yet she vowed to never let sex get old with him.

Randy's foot pressed down further on the petal as Suzie started stroking him through his jeans. He knew where this would lead. In fact, he knew this is why she wanted to go on a joy ride in the middle of nowhere. Sure, they could have had sex in their tiny apartment. That was no fun though. Having known each other all the way through school, he knew her mischievous tendencies very well, which was part of what he liked about her so much.

Suzie slowly unzipped his jeans and pulled his semi-hard dick out off the front hole in his underwear. She raised the center arm rest and readjusted her body, moving closer to him. Leaning over, she slid her mouth over the tip of his hardening dick. His breathing quickly grew short as her head bobbed up and down.

Randy attempted to keep his eyes open and focused on the road as his hips began to grind toward Suzie's mouth. He looked down at the speedometer to see the needle floating over the 85 mph mark. He glanced up at the road then looked down at the back of Suzie's head. His right hand ran over her hair and as he let out a long moan as she cupped his balls.

The car begin to shake. Looking up, he saw the car drifting off the right side of the road. He quickly turned the wheel to the left, to move back onto the road. The right front wheel began sliding in the dirt on the side of the road as it turned to the left. When it came in contact with the side of the blacktop road, the tire jerked hard to the left. The car raced across the road. Randy screamed in horror as he saw a telephone pole just a few feet in front of him. He tried turning the wheels to the right, but it was too late.

When the emergency vehicles arrived, both were pronounced dead on arrival. Randy looked down at the group of paramedics and policemen as they used the jaws of life to pry open the car. He looked over at Suzie, who was standing next to him with her hands in her face, sobbing.

"I am so sorry Suzie. I know how bad you wanted to start a family with me. I promise this is the last thing I wanted to happen. I tried to keep the car from going off the road, but I lost control."

Suzie placed an arm over the back of his shoulder and buried her face into his right shoulder blade. "I can't believe we are dead! It is my fault that we died. I am sorry Randy."

They watched over the scene as their dead, mangled bodies were removed from the car and transported into an ambulance. As the emergency vehicles began pulling away, Suzie saw the world beginning to cover with a haze, slowly disappearing from her sight.

Earth days seemingly passed in seconds. Randy and Suzie dealt with the fact they no longer had their physical bodies. They continued their mischievous sexual activities in the afterworld, refused to follow the tunnel of light, and found themselves wandering somewhere in another realm.

Suzie did not want to leave Earth and eventually found a way back. She was excited to show Randy how they could return to their hometown. Though they could not see or talk with the physical world, they could freely move around the world. One day, after her parents left for work, Suzie made her way to her old bedroom. She was surprised to find it looked exactly the same it did when she last had been in physical form.

She dragged Randy over to her bed. They floated above the bed as his spirit made sweet love to her spirit. She thought back to the first time she had sex with Randy in her bedroom. She was nervous, scared, excited and intrigued all at the same time. The bloodstains and wet spot on the bed freaked her out. She remembers the emotions flowing through her physical body, flooding her brain.

Having spiritual sex allowed her to feel sensations a thousand times more than she ever could with a physical body, and her body definitely felt wonderful sensations during sex back then. The only difference was there was no release from Randy now.

Suzie watched her parents grow old. She felt sorry for her dad and wished her mom would give him more physical attention. Wondering if all adults' sex life was like her parents, she wandered to several other homes to do research. She learned that some people had sex more often than others. People were all over the spectrum, some having sex all the time and others not at all. Determined to make life better for men that were not receiving much physical attention, Suzie spent several earth years trying to interact with the physical world.

Randy told her it was not a good idea, but she was too stubborn to listen. She had nothing but good intentions, most of the time anyways. After several attempts, she finally had a breakthrough. She showed Randy how she could move a pencil. Not to be let out of the fun, he had her show him how it was done. The more they practiced, the better they became at it.

Suzie found a couple in their forties. The wife, Nancy, would look in the mirror and see a older, heavier, and more out of shape version of her younger self. Three kids had done damage to her body and left her with stretch marks. Because she did not like the image of herself, she did not allow her husband to see her naked anymore. She also did not have the drive to have sex with him very often, though he seemed to want it all the time. When she did have sex with him, she would leave her shirt on to cover her body.

Her husband, Danny, pleaded with her to have sex more and remove her shirt. Despite telling her over and over how much he loved her body and assured her that he was still attracted to her, she continued to deny him time after time.

Suzie came up with a plan to change their lives. She felt bad for both Nancy and Danny. In order for her plan to work, she was also going to need Randy's help. She convinced Danny that this excapade would not effect her feelings for him. In fact, it would only deepen her love and admiration of him.

Finally agreeing, they waited until it was a Saturday morning around midnight in Earth time. Nancy and Danny had both been asleep for a couple of hours. The kids were also asleep. Suzie and Randy stood over the older couple, watching them toss and turn, sleeping on opposite ends of the bed.

Suzie slowly pulled back the bed sheet and gently helped Nancy roll over closer to Danny. At the same time Randy rolled Danny over toward Nancy. Randy moved Danny's right hand close to Nancy's crotch and let it rest on the bed. He switched places with Suzie as they prepared to put the first step of their plan into action.

Randy slowly slid his hand over Suzie's body, using the lightest of touch. His energy caused the hair on her body to stand on edge. She moaned softly in her sleep. Randy pulled back momentarily, afraid she would wake up.

Suzie laughed at him. "You know she is not going to be able to see you even if she does wake up silly."

He chuckled, "I know, but I don't want her to wake up and be scared to death. And please whisper. I know they can't hear us, but it makes me feel better if we whisper while they are sleeping."

Suzie reached down and started doing the same thing to Danny's body. "Fine!" she whispered. "I bet I can get him more excited than you can get her though."

"Oh, that's a challenge!" he said. "You can't wake him though or else you are disqualified."

Suzie and Randy went back to work, lightly touching the outer part of the older couples' body. Suzie was able to see a physical response from Danny's body. Randy was jealous and decided he wanted the same. He ran his hands over Nancy's breasts until her nipples were poking through her night gown. Her moans were soft, but growing more frequent as her breathing started to increase.

Not to be outdone, Suzie reached down and started rubbing Danny's crotch. Danny mumbled something in his sleep as his dick quickly grew hard. After 30 minutes in Earth time of teasing the couple, Suzie and Randy stopped.

They hovered and waited for the couple to wake in the morning, observing the couple. The older couple seemed to be in a cheerful mood as they started their day. Suzie and Randy decided that they would do it again, hoping the couple would engage in sexual activity of their own.

The next few times resulted in the same behaviors from the older couple. Suzie decided that although the older couple was obviously enjoying the sensations in their sleep, it was not leading to the result she had hoped from them, more sexual contact between the couple.

The next Saturday night, Suzie told Randy that she wanted to help them get to the next level. Suzie moved Danny's hand close to Nancy's crotch then began teasing Danny's senses. Just like the times before, Danny mumbled some inaudible words as his body reacted to her energy touching his body.

"Randy , I want you to please her more." Suzie whispered to her eternal lover.

Randy replied, "Are you sure of this? I don't mind touching her but, but I am not sure about going further inside her."

Suzie said, "If it helps them get their sex life back, it would be worth it. I promise I won't mind. Besides, it will be fun for me to feel a physical man part again. I love yours, but it has been a very long time since I felt physical meat. Don't you feel the same?"

Randy just chuckled. He slowly moved Nancy onto her back and spread her legs. Moving very delicately, he pulled her panties to the side and began slowly rubbing his finger over the outside of her crotch.

Nancy released a soft moan as her hips jumped as if she had been momentarily electrocuted. Randy pulled his hand away for a moment to make sure she did not wake up. When she lay motionless with her eyes still closed, he touched her crotch again with the tip of his finger. Again, Nancy's body twinged. She released another soft moan as her legs spread further apart.

"See, I told you she would like it!" Suzie exclaimed. "Keep up the good work."

As Randy continued to softly tease Nancy, Suzie moved Nancy's hand close to Danny's crotch. She reached into his underwear and slowly freed his limp dick. Slowly and softly, she stroked him until it started coming to life. She watched his face closely, making sure he did not wake. The expressions on his face pleased her as his body reacted to her slow stroking energy.

Randy slid his finger slightly between Nancy's slit as her labia retracted. Her response to his touch encouraged him to continue. He was surprised that she did not wake as his finger slid up and down her slit. Her hips began to move with his finger, still fast asleep.

"Don't get her too excited" Suzie exclaimed to Randy.

"I could say the same to you Suzie."

She resented his remark. She was having fun but she didn't want to give Danny blue balls, so she stopped, leaving his dick to be free. Randy also stopped, though he covered Nancy's crotch so she would not feel self conscious when she woke up.

When morning approached, Danny woke first. He was surprised to see his dick out with Nancy's hand near him. He looked over at Nancy to see if she was awake. Seeing that she was still fast asleep, he smiled then rushed into the bathroom and quickly played until he came.

The next night, Suzie was determined to make sure Nancy had a pleasant waking experience upon waking as well. She knew that Nancy was the linchpin to her plan working. A couple hours after the older couple was fast asleep, she went to work with the help of Randy. They slowly ran their fingers over Nancy's body until her hair was on end. Randy teased her crotch through her panties while Suzie gently teased Nancy's nipples.

Suzie wasn't really attracted to women, but she found it fun to play with Nancy's nipples. It reminded her of when she played with her own physical body's nipples. She watched Nancy's euphoric facial expressions as they teased her body. With Danny's hand on her hip, if Nancy were to wake, she would think it was Danny who had been touching her.

Randy saw wetness begin to form on Nancy's panties as his fingers moved around the outer labia. Her knees started to rise as her heels dug into the bed. He looked up at her face, sure she was awake. Her eyes were still closed, so he continued. He ran his free hand up and down her inner thighs moving up her legs to the back of her knees.

Nancy's breathing was becoming heavy. Suzie realized that if Danny was to be set up to look like it was him playing with Nancy, he would also be hard. So she started slowly stroking him through his underwear until he was semi-hard.

Satisfied that the scene was set, she nodded to Randy. Taking the cue, Randy slowly pulled Nancy's panties to the side and stroked her slit. Nancy let out several soft moans as his finger slid up and down her inner labia. This time he wanted her to wake. He slid the tip of his finger an inch inside of her and held it there. His energy flowed inside of Nancy, causing her to shudder. Ready to give her a great surprise, he focused his energy and sent it to the tip of his finger, then ran his finger over Nancy's swollen clit.

Nancy squealed as her hips shot into the air. Randy pulled away as Nancy's eyes shot open, looking into the darkness. She immediately looked down at her vagina with a look of shock on her face. Her hand moved down between her legs. She had immediately noticed she was wet. She looked over at her husband then down at his hand lying next to her.

Suzie said to Randy, "I bet she looks down and Danny's dick to see if he is aroused also."

Before Randy could reply, Suzie looked down at Danny's crotch. Apparently unable to see for sure or wanting to make sure, Suzie reached down and touched Danny's crotch. A little smile formed on her face as she rolled over and put her arm on Danny's stomach. She looked at his eyes, which were closed, then closed her own eyes and went back to sleep.

"We are making progress." Suzie exclaimed with excitement.

"Yes, but I think they have had enough teasing for now." Randy replied.

"Oh, alright. Can we do it again tomorrow night though?"

He chuckled. "I think we should wait until next weekend. We don't want to interrupt their sleep when they have to work the next morning."

Suzie disagreed. "We have made great progress. I don't want it to go to waste. I am afraid if we wait until the weekend, all progress will have been lost. They are on the brink of rekindling their sexuality."

"I tell you what. We can do it tomorrow night only if they do not wake up tired or show signs of being warn out at work. If they do show signs, then we will not experiment on a week night again unless they are on vacation. Okay?"

Suzie sighed. "Okay."

To her luck, Danny and Nancy seemed fine throughout the next day. There seemed to be a special pep in the couple's step throughout the day in fact. When they lay down for bed at night, Nancy leaned over and gave Danny a kiss. Suzie and Randy had not ever seen her do that before to her husband.

Suzie and Randy did their normal routine of awakening the older couple's senses and getting them aroused. Suzie was now slowly stroking Danny while Randy was teasing Nancy with his fingers. Suzie had a secret desire that she had been wanting to try for awhile and decided tonight was the time to see how Danny would respond. She looked over at Randy and watched him stroking Nancy.

"Get her close to waking" Suzie said to Randy.

He simply nodded in agreement as he massaged Nancy's inner thighs with his fingers. He could see her juices beginning to drip from her vagina. As he slid a finger inside of her, her hips jerk. He knew she was close to waking, but did not want to do so yet.

Suzie slowly lowered her head and ever so softly placed her lips around the very tip of Danny's hard dick. She loved the feeling of the heat radiating off his manhood. She had not felt a hot physical dick in her mouth for so long. Slowly, she slid her lips down the length of Danny's dick. She heard him grunt as his hips started to rise. She lowered her mouth all the way down to the base of his dick. Knowing that he would soon be awake, she slowly slid her mouth back up the length of his manhood, seeing his body lock up.

"I can't believe you are doing that" Randy whispered.

"I never said you couldn't eat her", she replied with laughter.

He leaned down between Nancy's legs. He paused between her legs and said, "This is surely going to wake her."

"Okay, we wake them on the count of three. One quick lick from you and a quick suck from me then we pull away. Let's see how they react."

As she counted to three, they both went to work. Suzie wrapped her lips around Danny's dick and sucked him hard as Randy licked up Nancy's slit and grazed her clit with his tongue. Both Danny and Nancy sat up in the bed. Their eyes wide open in shock.

Suzie and Randy pulled away and moved to the end of the bed, watching with anticipation to see how the couple reacted. Suzie was excited herself and knew she was going to take a spiritual pounding when the morning came.

Nancy and Danny both looked at each other. Nancy pulled Danny's face close to her and gave him a big kiss. Danny pulled her body close to him. They both laid down and began making out. It seemed like this was going to work just like Suzie planned. After making out for several seconds, Danny began running his hands over Nancy's body. His hand roamed all over his wife for a few minutes before Nancy pulled away.

She whispered, "We have to get up and go to work in a few hours. We had better get to sleep."

The expression of shock and disappointment on Danny's face made Suzie sad. He laid down and rolled over in bed facing away from Nancy. Nancy rolled over closer to Danny and put her hand on his chest.

Suzie looked at Randy. "Damn, I thought they were going to do it.!"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I thought they might as well. At least Nancy is cuddling up to him now. They have made some progress."

The ghostly couple waited until the couple packed up the kids and left for work before they did it on the living room couch, on the kitchen counter, and with her bent over the coffee table. She was so horny and could not get enough of Randy. The thought of Danny's hot dick in her mouth replay on a loop over and over as Randy made spiritual love do her.

Friday night, just before midnight, Suzie convinced Randy to further move the plan into action. It was a day earlier than normal, but she wanted to make sure the plan worked and they had an extra day to move the plan along just in case it did not work. She couldn't wait another Earth week, even if it only seemed like seconds in her realm.

This time, they moved Danny and Nancy so that they were lying right next to each other. Suzie placed Nancy's hand on Danny's inner thigh then placed Danny's hand on Nancy's mound. She wasn't done with their hands, but this placement was good for the moment. She smiled as she began stroking Danny. She took his balls in her free hand and softly fondled them like a bag of large marbles.

Randy slid Nancy's night gown up her body inch by inch until it was bunched up just below her chin. He ran his electric fingers all over her body until he could tell she was charged with energy then he straddled her body. He leaned in and began sucking softly on her nipples. Her moans were soft and slow. He enjoyed feeling her nipples grow hard between his spiritual lips.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12