Ghostly Sex Therapists

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie ran her fingers along the underside of Danny's dick. Laughing as it jumped. She enjoyed feeling the smoothness of his hot skin as her fingertips ran up the length. She teased the tip, thinking about how great it would feel to have it in her spiritual mouth once more. She listened to Danny's soft grunts as his hips began to react to her touch.

Randy slowly floated down Nancy's body until his face was between her willingly spread legs. He massaged her inner thighs a bit before tracing her labia with his tongue to get her sleeping body used to the touch. He slowly darted his tongue of energy along her inner labia. Feeling the smoothness of her skin. The tip of his tongue darted down to taste her juices, though he could not consume them. He was pleased by her plentiful wetness.

Slowly, Suzie stroked Danny and fondled his balls, appreciating his growth inch by inch. She enjoyed feeling the heat radiating from his manhood as her touch energized him. She leaned in and ran her tongue up the back side of his dick, watching it jump with excitement. She greatly hoped he would get some release tonight and not on his own accord.

Randy was caught up in the moment, almost forgetting he wasn't of physical presence. He ground his spiritual body against Nancy's leg as his tongue delved into her sweet spot, letting just the tip tease her before her hips rose and pushed his head up. His tongue slid down her crack to her ass hole for a split second. He felt relieved when he looked up to see shut eyes. She was not ready to be awoken.

Suzie kissed the tip of Danny's dick and left kisses all the way down the underside, then licked her way back to the top. His breathing became short and heavy gasps. She straddled his upper thigh and her spiritual crotch against his skin.

"I can't resist much longer" Randy whispered.

"Give me just a bit longer" She replied. "This may be my last time feeling the physical phallus for quite awhile."

Her lips separated as she prepared both their enjoyment. Suzie wrapped Nancy's fingers around the base of Danny's swollen dick. She slid his tip into her mouth and softly sucked on it. Suzie help Nancy's fingers stroke him.

After pausing to make sure Nancy was still in dreamland, he ran his tongue up her slit and teased the tip of her swollen clit with the tongue tip. He heard her gasp for a breath of air as his tongue slowly circled the tip. In preparation of her awakening, he took Danny's hand and cupped Nancy's inner thigh.

Suzie ran her fingers up and down Danny's chest. She counted out loud, "Three...two...one."

When she finished speaking, she engulfed Danny's dick with her mouth. Sucking firmly. At the same time, Randy sucked on Nancy's clit. Both movements caused the couple still existing in the physical world to awaken and find their partner's hand on their body.

The ghostly couple had quickly retracted to the foot of the bed and backed to the wall of the room. They watched as Nancy began stroking Danny on her own with a smile on her face. Danny's hand worked its way in between her legs and began stroking her labia.

"They are doing it!" Suzie expressed her happiness.

He replied, "Our job is done here. Let's get out of here and have some fun of our own."

"Not yet. I want to make sure they go all the way. I would also like to follow up on them and see if it has rekindled their love making."

The two spirits watched as Nancy and Danny's stroking became more intimate. Danny rolled over and began kissing Nancy's body. His mouth moved inch by inch all over her body, kissing her stretch marks, her areas carrying a little extra padding, and her most exquisite areas. Suzie floated in circles around the ceiling expressing her joy of Nancy accepting her body and allowing Danny to enjoy it.

When Danny slid on top of Nancy and began making sweet love to her, Suzie swooped in and slid her finger along Danny's ass crack. Danny's ass clinched, reacting to the surprising electric feeling, and caused him to push deep inside Nancy. She moaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his waist.

The intimacy and passion was overflowing in the room. Randy pulled Suzie down and took her by the hand. "You have seen what you wanted to see. Let's go now."

The two spirits swirled into each other, causing a cloud of energy unseen to human beings. Their joyous energy flowed through the room, leaving an aura of joy as they whisked away to a far off spot of wilderness in the middle of nature. Their spirits melded into each other, sharing their intimate energy with each other. Their spiritual love making was made of joy, passion, relief, and gratitude.

"That was so great to see us rekindle a love. Can we find another project soon?" Suzie asked Randy.

He chuckled as his spirit surrounded her. "I should have known one couple would never be enough for you."

12