All Comments on 'GianCarlo Ch. 02'

by ihartekenny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So freaking good!

I love your writing and the characters and the description and the EVERYTHING. Ugh, you're so good at this. I wish the rating system went up to 10, cause I'd give you a 30!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My new favorite series

I am so in love with these characters...

mick1953mick1953over 11 years ago
Nice Pacing

Vampires are overdone, but if it gives you a device to develop this work, and you continue to keep it low-key, the cliche works. You have done well with developing these characters. Please keep the story going, as expeditiously as possible.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 11 years ago

I love Gian!! Stefan and Gian"s father make my teeth itch, please don"t let them win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
: )

i really like the progression of this story very smooth and flowing keep up the good work

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I think Gian would hurt his father if he try to take Dee away from him. She is the only good thing going on in his life to make him want to better himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me again!

Like I said for 'Murphy' pleeeeaaaaasssssssssseeeee update this story SOON. You're becoming my new favorite author on this sight. It's so hard to find good interracial writers and you're amazing. Keep the chapters coming but could you maybe complete Murphy and GianCarlo before you start something new?

ihartekennyihartekennyover 11 years agoAuthor
Hi, me again! ;)

I definitely will! Its better for me to write two stories at once because once I hit writer's block with one I work on the next and jump back and forth but Murphy is the next to get an update. And thanks for liking my stuff, Im still fairly sure I have no clue what I'm doing.

mssoft2hldmssoft2hldover 11 years ago
Hooked

There are so many stories about the insecure big girl and they get a little cliche but this one is so much better. because it doesn't totally focus on her flaws. I look forward to this one. I'm already jones'n.... ps these new age vampires are killing me , what happened to the caped ones living in the shadows that couldn't eat food? With the exception of Gian they are getting on my nerves.... awesome story so far, keep it goin!

ihartekennyihartekennyover 11 years agoAuthor
I Know right!

I know I wrote Gian but I remember old school Dracula! I loved me some Dracula he had Mina so gone!

brittybeebrittybeeover 11 years ago
one request...

Can you either tag "black woman" or "black girl" so I can stay updated with your story? It took me a minute to find the second instalment because I search "black woman" mostly. Please and thank you!

I like this story. Update, update, update!

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezalmost 11 years ago
Love love LOVE

Slow and steady and still have me addicted

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous