All Comments on 'GianCarlo Ch. 07'

by ihartekenny

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3almost 10 years ago
Thank you, thank you for the update...

So glad that she was able to see her sister before they left, well if she leaves. I hope she does not regret her time with Gian. Happy for Stephan, that Denise accepted him for who and what he is. Ready for the next chapter.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

Delia is having second thoughts now about running away? I kind of don't like the idea of them being on the run. They will always have to be on the look out and not be able to settle down anywhere. Durante's crazy ass will find them.

Gian's dad is a narcissis. He is abusive, selfish and controlling and don't care who he hurts. Durante is so blinded by his own needs that he refuses to see that his bullying of Gian is wrong and hurting his mate. Its him that is weak, Gian is a strong person to have survived this long. I hope someone is planning on doing away with Durante, everyone would be better off without him.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 10 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

My story is back!! I love GianCarlo smd Stefan!! Why is Delia crying? They need to leave asap!!! I need another update!!!

swear_toobobswear_toobobalmost 10 years ago
Omg

I had to do a double take when I saw that update then I ended up reading from the beginning glad to see you haven't forgotten us.

CherrypeachCherrypeachalmost 10 years ago
Thank you, thank you, thank you

I've sooo missed Giancarlo and Nice. The typos were a lil off putting, but the story shone thru. Thank you!!!

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1almost 10 years ago
5 stars

I had almost forgotten "Giancarlo" and was pleasantly shocked to see an update. I too had to re-read the story just to catch up. I loved it all over again! Thank you for a great continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Yaaaassss!

So glad you're back. Please don't tell me something bad is about to happen to Gian because I don't think she got emotional over being intimate with him. Sounds more like foreboding. But again, I am glad you're back. And does this mean we're getting a Murphy update too? A girl can dream...

Janez9Janez9almost 10 years ago

So glad you're back with a new chapter! Please don't leave us again! I missed this story so much but this chapter was totally worth the wait! I can't wait for Ch. 8!!

Reesie263Reesie263over 9 years ago
Oh how I have missed thee!!!!

Great to have you back and even better with this amazing chapter, amazing story. I love these characters and love that they are finally coming together, but why is she crying?!?! Please dont have her regretting being with Gian. Hope you'll be able to update soon!!!

P.S. Are we getting an update with Murphy? Just wondering, just asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
<3

I am in love with your work! Please update!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot Dayuuuum

Just spent the entire morning reading all seven chapters!

Damn damn this was good. Ready for chapter 8...through 15.

ApplejuicexDApplejuicexDover 9 years ago
Im loving this!!!

I like how Denise is really chill and blunt which makes Stefan perfect because their practicly the same but the one thing that bothers me most about Dee is that she overthinks stuff why to much and so does Gian its so annoying. Please write more Im hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Special

I love this story. Gian and Dee feel so real, relatable, and not cliche like so many characters on this site. Congrats for not making the Italian guy all slick suits and sports cars, and not making the black girl have "mocha skin", a tiny waist matched with huge ass (not to mention "raven hair" and "almond eyes") and the personality of a dish rag :) So boring! You rock. I'm liking the sisterly bond too, and the bond between Stefan and Gian. Hope you keep keeping it lite on the cheese, and bring bag the stylish girl In her sundresses and Afro! but whatever you do, please finish it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous