GianCarlo Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night passed on in drunken bliss for Dee there was more shots, more dancing, more friends she haven't seen in the longest, there were more games, and even a twerk contest Dee got to judge. Though she was enjoying herself she constantly reached back for Gian making sure he never fell too far behind. Maybe it was the liquor in her system but she wanted him more and more, he looked delicious in his black attire popping out against the sea of white. She tried not to think about these feelings too much or she'd be inclined to act on them.

It was a couple hours in when Denise, a little drunk herself, stumbled up to the dj booth to announce a new game, one in which Delia sat in the middle of the dance floor to receive lap dances and the person who she deemed the winner was blessed with the opportunity to dance with Delia for the first dance hall song of the night. Delia was shocked and delighted and knew that resistance would be futile, she didn't have energy for resistance either way.

One after one some of the cutest guys she knew made their way up to give her a dance. She enjoyed each immensely yet she waited anxiously for when Gian would come up. A few brave and naughty girls made their way up, Sharon being amongst their number. Sharon was a known lesbian and even more Delia knew of Sharon's crush on her.

Delia had to admit she was a tad bit attracted to her but not nearly enough to respond positively to her advances. So, on their relationship went with half heated flirting. When the last person went up Delia glanced toward Gian with barely hidden disappointment.

"What the hell are you still doin' over here?" Stefan asked Gian noticing the disappointment.

"She seems like she's having fun, she don't want me fucking it up with my lame moves."

"I think she'd rather have you up there making a fool of yourself and her than to have the hottest guy in her give her the lap dance of her life," Stephan said.

Gian considered that for awhile. He decided to take his chances but he was too late Denise was already asking Dee to name a winner. Dee picked Sharon and they proceeded to give a raunchy show of feeling and touching each other to the hoots and hollers of the crowd. Gian regretted not throwing his bid in but he didn't regret it too much. He had to admit the dance was pretty hot only made hotter by the heated glances Delia threw his way.

When the song ended a new one began and Dee continued to dance with Sharon. Gian was beginning too feel the fingers of jealousy, he knew it was mostly his fault. Denise had made her way back to Stefan to dance with him leaving Gian alone with his regret and jealousy.

"Do you not want to get laid tonight?" Denise eventually breaking from Stefan to ask Gian.

"What do you mean?" Gian asked

Denise rolled her eyes,"Get your ass over there and dance with her," she said adamantly.

Gian chuckled nervously,"I can't dance."

"Can you fuck?" Denise asked without filter.

"Um, I like to think so," Gian said not sure he should be having this conversation with Delia sister.

Denise rolled her eyes again,"I think I want you too get laid more than you do," she said,"When the song changes, you need to get over there, grab her by the hips, pull her against your dick and she will surely ride the beat for you. Just hold on for the ride, if all else fail just follow what Stefan does. You better do it, now, because if you don't it will be Sharon who gets some at the end of the night."

With that she made her way to the dj stand and within minutes the song changed. It was a bit slower and a lot more sexual. The floor cleared out for couples and Gian could see Sharon making her way over to Dee. He looked to Denise and she mouthed"get your ass over there". He received a gentle shove from Stefan whom he didn't know had come up behind him.

Delia looked around feeling a bit lonely on the dance floor and her favorite dance hall song was playing, Mad Cobra's Flex. Suddenly her eyes landed on Gian making his way toward her. She smiled uncontrollably. Wordlessly he positioned himself behind her holding onto her hips. Delia couldn't help it, she was so excited her body thrummed with it, that and the alcohol. She swayed seductively to the music and Gian diligently followed. His movements were awkward and stiff.

Delia leaned back against him reveling in his height and warmth. When he held her she felt like a woman, instead of a hulking and awkward linebacker. The closer she held him the warmer her skin felt, the harder her heart beat, and tighter her nipples got. She wined against him as his hands held her closer, pulling her tighter. He made her feel wanted and beautiful.

She thought of the idea of having sex with Gian would it be like this, would her blood race like this and her clit throb. Would her body scream out for him? She dipped low causing Gian knees to spread around her. She braced herself on his knees grinding on his growing buldge. The idea of what she did to him turned her on. He held her close burying his face in her neck, so close she could swear he pressed kisses there. As the song slowly came to a close. Gian turned her around pulling her body into him.

They danced so close his knee wedged between hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck and lost herself in the moment. She pressed her lips to his reveling in the feel of him. God, she wanted to do this since the last time his lips was on hers months ago. Gian quickly got over the surprise of Dee sweet kiss and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. His hands cupped her face and he dipped his tongue into her willing mouth. He smiled to himself when she moaned and melted against him.

"Get a room," Denise said breaking the spell.

"Fuck off, ho!" Delia slurred not letting go.

She was drunk, Gian was reminded. That's the only reason she danced with him, the reason she kissed

him. Gian reluctantly let her go with a chagrin smile. Delia acquiesced, she had to stop then because Lord knows she'd fuck him then and there.

"It's a bit chilly in here, isn't it?" Denise said gesturing to Delia nipples which poked out through her top. Delia could do nothing but raise her middle finger to her sister. Denise chuckled grabbing her sister by the arm and walking off.

"All she was waiting for is for you to make the first move." Stefan said when the two was out of ear shot.

"She was drunk, man. That's the only reason."

Stefan shook his head,"You really don't want to get laid tonight."

"Delia isn't some lay, alright. If we do have sex it'll be because she wants to, not some drunken decision."

"You're obviously not seeing it so keep this in mind, liquor only lifts inhibitions not change desires." Stefan left him with that following the two as they headed toward the tattoo bar.

"Okay, are you sure?" Denise asked her speech just as slurred as Denise.

"Yeah, I'm sure this is a for real deal yes. I'm so sure right now," Dee said slurring more than before. She had a few more shots before she sat in the chair with her sister sitting beside her.

"Okay, here it is?" Katy said excitedly turning around with a design sketched on what looked like wax paper. It was a beautiful calligraphy of the sisters shared initials with flourishes. It looked more like a symbol than letters.

"It's gorgeous," Delia said at the same time Denise said,"That's bad ass."

Delia gripped Gian's hands as she received her tattoo, she squirmed like a child but she got through. Delia and Denise received matching tattoos on their ankles and they were so pleased with it but it was time to call it a night. Denise couldn't even put her shoe back on so Stefan had to carry her. Delia couldn't take two steps without wobbling in her heels Gian carried her out of the warehouse.

"This was amazing," Delia said to Denise as they both were carried down the street

"I'm pretty good at this thing," Denise said.

"Hell yeah, you are. This it's your fucking calling, I'm so for real Denise!"

"You're so fucking right!"

Gian was amused by their drunken banter.

"Wait!" The foursome heard calling from behind them. It was Kay running after them with two jars stuffed full of crumpled bills. Stefan and Gian set the girls down on wobbly feet.

"What's this?" Denise looked on surprised.

"We all know how your sister is on the run so we decided to take donations for our services."

"What?" Dee asked. She shot a glance at Gian.

"This means we can leave so much sooner."

Denise looked on saddened by the reality of it.

"It'll be safer." Delia said comforting her sister who had tears bubbling down her face.

"I don't want you to go." Denise said on a sob.

This was so uncharacteristically emotional of Denise that it brought tears to Delia eyes. Delia threw her arms around her sister and held her close causing her to cry with abandon. The display made Gian feel guilty, this was his fault.

"Denise don't be sad, well be together again, this isn't for ever." Delia said softly into their embrace

"You're my best friend." Denise sobbed back.

"You're mine, but you have Stefan now you can tell him anything. . . . plus he's kind of hot."

"He is super duper hot." She said her sobs dyed down. Just like that they were back to smiling and giggling.

Kay handed the two large jars to Stefan and gave Delia a hug,"Good luck, girl, and come back to us."

Delia smiled widely and hugged her. Out of all Denise's friends Delia liked Kay the most.

After a very long good bye full of episodes of laughter and tears the sisters finally parted ways.

Delia stood in front of him and hugged him tight and Gian instinctively wrapped his arms around her. He summoned the energy too phase both he and Delia back to his apartment. When they appeared in his room Gian felt dizzy, but not nearly as dizzy as Delia. She swayed in his arms but continued to hold on. Gian didn't let go.

Delia moaned in satisfaction,"Tonight was perfect, you are perfect," she purred.

"You deserve it" he said stroking her hair.

She lifted her head from his chest to look into his eyes and smiled affectionately. She studied his face and Gian let her, his gaze not wavering. He wondered what she saw there. Something good he reckoned when she pressed her lips to his in a sweet passionate kiss.

Gian knew he shouldn't, he knew the right thing to do was to help her out of her clothes, see her to sleep and allow their relationship to progress when she was sober but he couldn't. Her kiss was too sweet to him, her smell too enticing, and body too close to him for his judgement. Instead of doing what he"should" he pulled her in tighter and deepened the kiss. He kissed her until his heart thumped and his cock throbbed, he didn't stop until she shivered in his arms and pressed closer to him.

Gian had to stop himself, Delia wouldn't and he didn't want to ruin what they had by pushing.

"Don't stop," she said softly when Gian pulled away. She stepped closer to him and placed his hands on her ass before wrapping her arms around his neck and looking at him with unhidden desire.

When he made no move she kissed him again, deeper than before. Gian resisted the urge to grope her ass and thick thighs. He resisted the urge to lift her in his arms and spread her legs around him, to feel her sex pressed against him.

"Dee, you're drunk" he said softly into her kiss. It was the only excuse he could muster.

"I know" she said not seeing a problem. When he still stood there frozen she pulled away on a huff.

Gian didn't know if he made the right decision. She didn't seem mad just frustrated. He continued to watch her as she she walked away. In one move Delia managed to pull her black crop top off, and before Gian realized what was happening Delia skirt was pooled around her feet and her hands fussed with the clasp of her bra. When she dropped her bra to the ground she threw her signature mischievous smile over her shoulder at Gian. So unexpected was Delia nudity Gian could only admire from where he stood. Her straightened hair fell in frizzy waves down her naked back and silky chocolate skin ran from her slender shoulders, to the small of her waist and over wide hips and thick thighs only interrupted by lacy black boy shorts that outlined by her round cheeks.

Gian eyes followed it down long legs that led to her black heels with the red shoes peeking through. All he wanted to do at that moment was lick her from head to toe. He watched as she slowly reclined on the bed. From the bed Gian finally saw her breast and loved how they swayed with her every movement. She propped herself up on her elbows giving Gian the perfect view of inch after glorious inch of brown skin. With one hand she cupped a round breast and squeezed a dark nipple between her two fingers. Gian blood rushed south so fast he was dizzy.

All the while Delia paid him no attention, her eyes closed and her head leaned back as she enjoyed the things she did to herself. Her hand crept down her body and over her stomach, inching closer to the band of her panties, and Gian breath caught in his chest. When her hand slid beneath the lace Gian could do nothing but watch, his cock swelling in his pants. He watched as her fingers moved beneath the fabric and her breath pick up causing a wonderful sway of her tits. Gian couldn't believe what was happening. Was this another dream of his? More importantly Gian couldn't make his mind think of the appropriate thing to do. All he could think of was how he wanted to rip away those panties and bury his face between her legs.

What the hell was the right decision in this scenario? He just wanted to do right by Delia, but damn if wrong didn't feel so good. His resolve finally broken he pulled off his blazer and shoes and slid in bed next to her. He dived into a kiss with Delia causing his blood to burn with satisfaction. He moved instinctively, his mind only focusing on how much he wanted her. He gripped handfuls of her breast as he kissed down her neck before drawing s small dark nipple into his mouth. She moaned when his hot wet mouth made contact, the sound was so beautiful to Gian. He pulled her hand from her underwear placed her finger in his mouth giving her a look of ecstasy.

Gian couldn't help but moan when she reached down and caressed his dick from over his jeans. He couldn't wait anymore. He climbed between her legs and slipped her panties down her legs. He threw the lace over his shoulder and admired her beautifully trimmed snatch with its dark folds.

He ran his thumb down her slit and was rewarded with a hiss. She looked down at him with such yearning it drove him crazy but he reminded himself she was a virgin and this would be her first time. He vowed to make it remarkable.

"Your shirt," Delia moaned. She laid beneath him wearing nothing but a drunken smile while he admired her with all his clothes on, that didn't seem fair to Dee and she wanted to do some admiring too.

Gian obliged pulling his shirt over his head. He was brilliant to Dee, his long body looked even thinner naked but it was beautifully sculpted not from any physical exertion but simply because he didn't have enough fat to cover the way his taut muscles moved beneath his skin. She was right, his small nipples were brown and his jeans hung low on his hips like an Abercrombie model.

Delia smiled again,"Jeans too, mister, I wanna see all of you."

Gian chuckled as he backed off the bed. He began unbuttoning his pants as quickly as possible.

"Go slow," she purred. Sitting up to watch. Gian felt a little self conscious but he damn sure wasn't going to show it. He acquiesced slowly peeling off his pants to stand before her in his boxer briefs.

"Mmm turn around lemme see that ass," She said.

He did laughing as he turned.

She got up and smacked it."Mmm that's a nice ass," she said causing them both to laugh. She knelt on her knees on the bed before him and looked up. She hooked her fingers in the band of his underwear and slowly pulled them down until the thickest cock she'd seen to date spring forth.

"Oh my gosh, that's supposed to go inside me?" She said without filter causing Gian to chuckle.

"Not if you don't want it to," He responded.

She smiled widely before wrapping her hand around his cock. Gian inhaled sharply as she stroked it once.

"Get down here and fuck me," she growled. She didn't have to tell him twice, Gian grabbed the back of her neck and leaned in to kiss her. It was hot and passionate and full of need.

He laid her down caressing every inch of skin within his reach. Delia seemed to have the same fascination with his bare skin. He looked down at this amazing creature beneath him as he positioned himself at her entrance.

"Do it," she moaned. He slowly slid the head of his cock inside her tight hole as he caressed her clit with his thumb. He slowly pushed into her as Delia reveled in the pleasure and pain of the things he did to her. She hissed when he was half way in bracing her hand on his lower stomach.

God she was so hot, wet, and tight Gian wanted to just pound into her. He held himself there allowing her pussy to adjust to his size as he worked her clit. It wasn't long before she was writhing beneath him. He pushed further into her and reveled in the sound of her gasp as he pushed in to the hilt.

"Oh God, Gian," she moaned when he paused there and sucked a dark nipple into his mouth.

He pulled out and plunged back in with a moan of his own. He paced himself as he slowly made love to her, her moans his motivation. As he picked up speed, Delia began to revel in this new sensation. It started in her sex and seemed to reverberate through her body.

When she moaned she couldn't believe the noise she made. She knew an orgasm when she felt one, she'd given herself many but what she felt now was deeper, stronger and made her whole body shake and she hadn't reached its peak yet.

"Please. . . don't stop," she moaned, her diners digging into his flesh.

"No babe, I won't" Gian said picking up speed his thumb never leaving her clit. She suddenly froze as she held onto him. It started in her pussy first, as it pulsed around his cock, he couldn't stop then, the feeling was so exquisite. Her while body began to shake beneath him and he couldn't hold it much longer, he came harder than he ever did.

"Ohmygawd, Gian," she moaned loudly. He could feel nothing but pride in that moment. She spasmed for minutes after. He rolled off of her to give her some room to breath.

"No don't go," she said in a small voice tinged with fear.

Gian pulled her into his embrace,"I'm not going anywhere," he stroked her hair until she relaxed. They both fell into the sleep of the deeply sated, holding onto each other.

*****

Denise always said you can tell how much fun you had the night before by how much you were hung over in the morning. Well Delia must have had the night of her life because she woke up with her head pounding her ankle sore from the tattoo and her pussy sore from practically hopping onto Gian's dick. She shook her head as she recalled what a mess she was last night.

She untangled herself from Gian's long arms and stumbled to the bathroom. She was still wearing her heels so she quickly kicked them off and ran herself a bath. She finally felt human after a long soak and braided her hair into alligator braids that fell down her shoulders. It was late afternoon and Delia decided she had enough time before night fall to venture to the kitchen, book in hand and make herself some coffee. With a warm mug and her new Nikki Giovanni book she curled up into the nook of the couch to read. When she was finally comfortable a strange sadness befell her. It was so sudden and so heart wrenching, she glanced towards the bedroom door and it was something about thinking of Gian that made tears prick her eyes.