Giant Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some of the elders, who were not deeply ensnared in their own furtive devotions, looked at each other and winked. This was surely the end, finally. There was something of the rising pressure of the volcano about this moment, and they knew, whether from instinct or past experience of the Giant that he was now unstoppable. An emittence or gush of some degree could not be avoided. They were thankful that their lordship would now find his release and leave them alone again for a few more weeks; that he would soon come to his senses and again take upon himself the duties he had fulfilled so well most of the time in the past. They were thankful also that so many villagers had found or were finding the release they needed to get on with the ordinary business of life, purged of their weaknesses and lusts.

Withion, the most wise and elderly of the leading elders turned towards those who were nearest him, those who were not at this moment beyond reason, and said," If you wish to avoid the risk of being showered I should stand a few paces back." Withion had seen more than a few of the Giant's gushings in his time and knew well what might be expected, although upon most occasions the produce of his loins was spilled into the woman he possessed and oozed over her lower regions finding insufficient space within the woman to hold the sticky fluid. Some of them took his advice, but most villagers were too curious or too immersed in the erotic drama to remove themselves from the vicinity.

Then came the final eruption. The giant penis swelled and thrust in the grasp of the master's fist, shooting a swift stem of thick white semen high into the air of the castle hall. To onlookers it appeared the column of fluid might reach even to the roof, although that could surely not be possible. It began to fall back down onto the giant and the beautiful mistress Angelina, only to meet the second eruption on its way up. They spattered in the middle and globules of the semen fell over Angelina covering her in the last throes of her orgasm, and all over the giant's torso. The second shot of semen, bursting through the first arched up and down, covering the distance over the floor onto Clementine's fair breast and the third flying into her open mouth and splattering over her face and luscious dark hair.

The Giant cried out then, loudly in his booming voice. "Aarh!" he sang repeatedly in his relief, more of a groan than any sensible word, as further splashings erupted from his purple member. Still his right hand jerked upon his member, perhaps more slowly than before, but as if no message had yet been sent from the brain that relief had finally been granted. A third splash of the white fluid quickly followed the first two, this time arching to the Giant's left, scattering the more eager front row of elders and catching a few of the tardy ones as it spread, puddles of sticky white ooze across the floor between. The rest slopped out like cream over the Giant's stomach and immersing Angelina even more completely in its slippery milk. To the delight of onlookers, particularly the males who were still in a state of arousal, the blonde beauty began to lick her semen covered lips and could be seen to swallow the Giant's fluid.

The semen of a Giant was reputed by old wives' tales to give strength and fertility to those who imbibed it. At the very least over the years those who had feasted on the sticky goo were reputed to become sexually avaricious, volunteering whenever they might to serve the Giant, and attempting to satisfy their lusts upon the males of the villages with abandon in the meantimes. Angelina had feasted on Giant fluid on one past occasion and many wives said that must be why she had led the life of mistress to so many in the villages these past years. The beauty licked semen from the Giant's nipples and scooped the stuff greedily from her own dripping breasts. Two men at the least were seen to manhandle their own members more publicly at these final acts of public debasement, shooting their loads swiftly onto the floor to mix with the master's semen, gasping audibly as they did so.

As the Giant laid his now calm hand upon Angelina's slippery flesh she sensed his appreciation of all she had done. He stroked her. His huge prick stood bulbous and still bloated, covered in its own fresh discharge. She reached out and grasped it, pulling it towards her mouth and taking her tongue to the head of it. She tasted a mouthful of the Giant's manna, dribbling it from her lips, before opening her mouth and fixing it over the head of the cock, as best she could while she consumed the seed.

The other women of the village now surged forward, as it was obvious that calm had finally come to the Giant. They were safe to approach. Gowned, and some ungowned in their exaggerated sexual condition, youthful women and mature matrons, alike they scrambled forward to taste the giant's sperm before the likes of Angelina could consume it all. Just a little bit of his outpourings could apparently enhance sexual feeling and enjoyment. Old wives had reported it to contain magical properties over the years. They also believed it could make the womb more fruitful. Many just wanted to share in the sexual conclusion of the Master who commanded their erotic dreams. They came forward, the brave licking the Giant himself to take his juice, others who could not find a place were satisfied with the splashings which covered parts of the floor. Some of the women licked the penises of the men who had recently emitted their seed, or mixed such with Giant sperm.

Dark Clementine could be seen to lick some of the seed which had landed upon her from her fingers. Perhaps she believed the Giant juice would aid her recovery. A handful of women crowded around her to lick the remaining seed from her body and hair.

Fair Emmyline took her place at the master's cock, which, although no longer as tall, had hardly lost its vitality yet. There was enough for all the women of the villages who wished to partake. The Giant welcomed them and basked in their adulation, running his hands across their gowns and bodies as he recovered from his excess. In time he would need to sleep, a long sleep so he could once again become their sober Lord.

12