All Comments on 'Giant-Size New Half Ch. 01'

by Armphid

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 10 years ago
Loved it, but...

IMHO, the introduction was too long. I mean, the story didn't really start until page 3, and honestly I almost gave up reading it even after I decided to simply skim through the intro part. But starting on page 3 it became a real 5-star story so I couldn't resist giving it a 5/5 anyways - especially since I'm one of those that's into the whole japanese erotic anime/manga/games etc. so it was easy for me to picture something like this and understand the various terms here and there that popped up.

BiceptualBiceptualabout 10 years ago

I love the idea of superheroes having superhero sluts. Definitely want more.

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Thrilling

Gorgeous. Slipped into a little dress and read it again. :-)

Rebecca

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowabout 10 years ago
Hmmm...

Needs a futa-on-male tag.

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Very interesting...

And HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Holy bleeping bleep in the bleeper!!! That was one of the dirtiest, hottest stories I've read on this site! Bravo!

I'll agree that the beginning was a little long, almost too descriptive since it lost my attention a couple times, but I like the personalities you gave everyone, even the villians. I stuck around and it was totally worth it!

5/5 This is white-hot stuff, keep it coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous