Giant-Size New Half Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She drew herself out and he made an almost retching sound as her pillar slid out of his ravished throat. When the head rested on the tip of his tongue, Henken grunted and slammed forward again to bury her full length in him again. His eyes went wide and then shut, stinging as they teared up from the sudden expansive violation. His own rod was tenting his pants, the superhero's own generous endowment threatening to rip the fabric as the beautiful, curvy Asian used him. Again, again, again, again, she rammed her whole pipe down his throat with the same brutal force and each time he took her with a gagging heave of his chest that made his muscles squeeze the pulsing invader perfectly. "Gn! Clenching down on my like a pussy! Got more than one boycunt, don't you fuckmeat?"

Henken sheathed herself in him once more and held herself there. Her cock throbbed in him, all but gushing pre-cum down into his stomach. Her head was back, eyes closed in bliss, lips in a sneering smile, her hips rocking as she rasped her pole against the inside of his windpipe. He could breathe through his nose partly but it was all just the smell of her meaty sex. She hadn't let him catch his breath and he felt a tight burn start in his lungs and a faint lightness in his head.

She stepped away briskly, throwing up both hands as she let his head go, pulling her whole member from him in two swift backward steps. A few strands of saliva connected her shaft and his lips as he let heaved in a ragged breath and almost fell, catching himself with one arm as he panted and coughed. Henken looked down at the youth and for a few moments, her expression was one neither of the teens had ever seen before; proud, grateful, affectionate.

The cool, superior smirk was back on her face when he looked up her. Pike looked a mess; his hair disheveled, lips and chin smeared with spit and pre, his face flushed and a few thin trails where tears had snaked down his cheeks during the oral ravaging. "I like that look on you, boy bitch." She walked around him as he shook his head and slowly started to rise and then shoved him hard in the back.

He didn't have to move. Pike was super strong; Henken was not. If he hadn't wanted it, she could never have budged him. The thought flitted through his head as he stumbled forward across the alley and bumped against the opposite wall, hands braced against it, face a bare inch from the graffiti stained stone. "Henken, please, we shouldn't-"

"Shut the fuck up." She slapped his ass hard, making him jerk. "You only say please when you want more dick, don't tell me we 'shouldn't' anything." She was up against him, Pike allowing her to roughly press him against the wall. Her pert breasts mashed on his shoulder blades and he could feel her rod poking his ass. Her hands ran over his chest, "Hot little piece of boy, slut, I can't deny that. You've been flaunting this ass all night and now you're going to get what you've wanted all along."

He felt a heady rush of alarm and eager hunger as she deftly undid his belt and had his trousers unbuttoned and zipped in a few fast motions. This-this was too much! Fucking sexy as hell but he couldn't-not in a dirty alley! "Wait, I don't want it here. This is going too far."

She growled and jerked his pants and boxers down at once, the teen drawing in a breath as the cool night air hit his bare skin. "You want it everywhere, slut. You don't fool me. Now, you'll give me what I want, what you want, or I'll take it anyway and make such a damn scene to bring anyone in earshot running. Then they'll all see." He tensed up and blinked; she couldn't mean that...could she? "I wonder if the perception filters would hold up to several people seeing me rape this boypussy? If not...you'd have ruined the team...do you want that?"

Pike wasn't sure what this was. If she was playing, if she wasn't, it didn't matter. She was going to fuck his ass one way or another. He swallowed and nodded, shifting his legs further apart and leaning to brace himself against the cold stone wall, pressing his ass back against her. "...All right. Just don't expose us, please."

She chuckled, "See? I told you that you're just begging for dick when you say please." He looked back over her shoulder to see her setting herself and felt one of her warm hands on his ass, pulling one cheek aside. A moment later he swallowed nervously as he felt the hard, hot head of her cock rubbing against his rosebud; smearing it with pre. There was a faint glow and her rod was suddenly slick; Henken having used her powers to coat herself in her custom lube. "...For being a good boy bitch."

He opened his mouth to speak and then clapped a hand over his mouth to muffle a cry as she lanced her steely shaft forward and his tight ring surrendered; gaping around her as she speared almost half of her proud cock into his tight ass. He shuddered; slight pain swirled with pleasure, shame, and that delicious sinful fullness as the well hung futanari drove into his ass.

"Oh fuck!" Wanderlust whimpered in pleasure, licking her lips. "Fuck, she just shoved it right inside!" Her torso was pressed more firmly down on the roof edge; her big tits pillowed on the hard concrete and roughly rubbing against it as she writhed on the cold surface. Her costume pants has been peeled down and were pooled around her left leg, the right bare save for her boot. Her ass was raised high and her legs wide apart. El Tornada was between them, grinning as she slowly slid the length of her dick over the blond's sopping labia, hands on the younger woman's ass. The binoculars shook a bit as Wanderlust held them to her eyes to watch as her boyfriend was ravished in the dirty alley; her lips were parted and she licked her hips. "God, I can't believe how fucking hot this is! Shit, he's getting reamed out in an alley like a cheap whore!"

"And you're about to get in on the roof," the Hispanic crime fighter said with a chuckle, "you crazy white bitches'll take a dick anywhere!"

Wanderlust felt a bit insulted by that but she couldn't deny it was true, particularly not when she turned her head to look back at the well-muscled beauty and pleaded, "I haven't taken a dick anywhere yet. Please, El Tornada, I need you. Shove that futa cock in me and make scream so everyone can look up and see me!"

"Dios mio, you white bitches ARE crazy. I love it!" Even as she said it, the wind wielding heroine had moved a hand from the girl's butt to take hold of the base of her fat prick, steadying it and lining it up. She felt the tremor that ran through the fair skinned girl's body as her head pressed, just lightly for now, against her entrance. Convinced she was on target, she moved her hand again, taking hold of Wanderlust's hips before she yanked back with all her strength, at the same time thrusting, "Ahnn!"

"GOD FUCK!" The volume of her shout surprised Wanderlust herself and she felt a deep twinge of fear that she really had drawn every eye around them. But she couldn't help it! All that huge thick cock stuffed in all at once? "AHh! Ahh, fuck, you, ohh, you hung bitch!" She moaned, the binoculars clattering out of her hand and onto the rooftop, her legs quaking. "All at once! You, hnn, you fucking almost tore me in two with that monster!"

The dickgirl laughed, "Ha! Quit bitching, you love it hard, chica, I know. Ahh, though I forget how tight you are every damn time!" She was a little afraid it might actually have hurt and felt a moment's regret but it was washed away in the euphoria of the teenage heroine's hot walls hugging and pulsing around her rod. "Mm, love those powers of yours, make this sweet pussy fresh when it should be gaping wide."

"Hhhh, si-side benefit," the teen gasped as El Tornada rolled her and stirred her insides with her pole. "Ahh-hhn!" Her superhuman body had finished adjusting to the throbbing intruder; her tunnel snugly gripping but ready for more. She tensed the muscles of her sex and was rewarded with a groan from her teammate and lover. "Now, weren't you going to fuck me?"

El Tornada laughed again and drew back most of her pussy-slicked shaft before drilling into the lush figured teen again. The blond squealed and writhed on the stone supporting her, grinding her tits against it. She pulled back even further the second time and they cried out together as she buried herself again. The third time she left only the head in and rammed forward with such force that Wanderlust rocked forward enough to have her tits bounce out over the edge of the roof; the blond reaching out to grab hold of the surface. "Damn right, gringa slut!"

Wanderlust's breath came in whining gasps as the powerful futa started to pound into her, over and over, fast and hard and gloriously strong. Each thrust made her body jolt forward, her jugs slapping against the cold stone, the feeling of that big dick sliding over, against, through her insides sending ripping waves of joy through her. "Yes, oh, yes! Fuck me, God, just like that! Ohh, out in public, anyone, hnn, could see! Fuck! And I-I don't care! Not as long as I've got this cock in me!"

"You care, all right, you love the idea of them seeing," El Tornada answered. "I felt your pussy clench on me when I say it; just the idea of someone, everyone, watching you be the fuckmeat you were born to be turns you on even more, doesn't it, bitch?"

"Yes!" She was blushing even as she said it but she felt the truth of it. "God, I, uhh, I don't know what I'd do if they knew, if it came out, but, ahh, I love it at the same time!" She shivered, feeling a familiar coiling sensation in her stomach. "Out here in the open air, all these buildings, all those people below, fuck! Any of them could look up, or over, and see me getting fucking wrecked!" She let out a shrill yelp that became an almost trilling whine and she felt the coiling energy inside burst out and rock through her in a cascade of pleasure. "AHh! Oh, God!"

"Cumming already? Damn, you are a freaky bitch, white girl!" El Tornada knew how to fuck and was damn good at it, but it was still astounding. The raw sexual power and potential of the girl was just unreal! "Maybe next time we get an award, I'll have you give me a handjob on stage, see if the perception filters hold up for that! In front of crowds, cameras, broadcasting all over the country, streaming to the whole world on the net to show what a whore you are!"

Wanderlust shrieked and quivered as the mere thought sent a fresh ripple of sinful happiness through her. "If, oooh, we ever go public, that's how we should do it. A press conference where, uhh, where I just pull out your big cocks and to go fucking town!"

El Tornada growled as her hips pumped feverishly, feeding her cock into the girl's sweet, yielding flesh again and again. "Fuck, love letting the whole world see my, our glory, and see how we can fuck bitches like no one else can!"

"Leave you on your knees," Henken purred into his ear as she thrust her rod viciously into his sundered hole. She had him pressed against the wall; her breasts mashed sweetly against his back, one hand tangled in his hair and pulling his head back, the other holding his hip as she drove into his clutching core. Her voice had a hungry, desperate quality to it and her strokes were growing shorter and harder. "Cum pouring out of your gaping asshole, glazing your ass and your slut face, a testament to our might and your place."

Pike shuddered his hands clutching at the edges where mortar held brick together, breaking small pieces off and digging shallow furrows in the sturdy masonry. "No, don't, please. I don't want them, anyone, to see me like that."

"Ha," the soft scoff was somewhat ruined by the breathy pant that it came out as but her point was made as she moved the hand on his hip to grip his own hard dick. "But your ass clenches down when I say it and your prick is as hard as rock. You love being fucked. And you'd love to have it be witnessed." The Japanese metahuman started to pump his dick in her hand, smearing it with the copious pre seeping from his slit. "Pictures would be all over the Internet, videos too, and you'd just be known as a wanton cocksleeve the rest of your bitch life."

"Ahnn! Shit, yes!" Wanderlust shrieked, shaking her head from side to side, her ponytail tossing about. "Everyone, everywhere, knowing what I am! So I can never go anywhere, ahh, without the people looking at me with disgust and want in their eyes!" She spasmed and quaked under El Tornada and her eyes screwed shut, "Just fuckmeat waiting to be filled with dick and jiiiizz! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

The Latina's thrusts were breaking and she grabbed hold of the blonde's ponytail with one strong hand and leaned back, jerking the girl's head in the same direction and making her arch her back as the volcanic pussy creamed around her rod, "Fill you plenty, you dirty white slut! But going to fucking paint you now!" Above all, she was a showman, and while filling one of her lovers with cum felt amazing, covering them with it was so much more expressive! She felt her balls churning and stepped away, seizing her rod in one hand to pump and aim. Her climax hit and she let out a triumphant crow as her shaft pulsed and a jet of thick, white spunk shot out and splattered on Wanderlust's upturned ass. Her hips bucked as she squirted more and more and more, each spurt blasting onto the teen's skin. She still held her hair, holding her in place as she finished her joy and glazed her ass and lower back in a gleaming, gooey layer of spermy cum. The last burst fell with less force and slid down her ass crack to mingle with the juices of her well fucked cunt as they ran down her thighs save for a single strand that hung in the air connecting them.

"Cum!" The voice in his ear was a hissed command and Pike felt his cock jump in her hand. He groaned out and shut his eyes, his hips rocking forward and his rod swelling before he began to fire ropes of jizz against the brick wall of the alleyway. One of his hands was tightly over his mouth as he grunted and groaned out his joy; his essence smearing the wall with new graffiti.

Henken let out a yelp that she muffled by biting his shoulder and she rammed her big dick home one last time and trembled as it began to spew her greasy, heavy release into his bowels. Pike let out a fresh moan and his cock throbbed; the sensation of her hot load coating and filling his insides enough for him to spurt out several more ropes, prolonging his own orgasm.

They moved together a few more times, Henken thrusting as if trying to push her whole body into his tight passage before they stilled. Her hands loosened their hold on him, moving to caress his cheek and his chest with gentle caresses. He blinked in surprise, even in the haze of his climax, "H-Henken..."

"...I don't mean all of it," she whispered. Even with her lips almost at his ear, he could barely catch the words. "I can't help myself, that's all. Please, forgive me."

"I don't...don't understand," he replied, his breath ragged. "But I'll try."

She kissed his neck and he could feel her lips bowing in a slight smile. Then she gripped his right buttock hard, "I'm pulling out, slut. Clench up good now; you're keeping my load in you until we get home, ne?"

On the rooftop, Wanderlust finished shinnying her trousers back up her cum smeared legs and ass. God, that felt nasty! And hot! It would get uncomfortable soon, she knew, but for right now...fuck, it was so damn illicit! "God. Damn." She looked over at El Tornada with a wan grin as the muscled futa leaned back against the air conditioner, her momentarily deflated member hanging under her skirt. "...Maybe this stakeout stuff isn't so bad."

El Tornada opened her mouth to speak and there was an explosion from nearby, followed by the unmistakable sound of tumbling bricks. The two women rushed to the edge of the roof and looked out.

Far below; an outer wall on a stout building that had once been a hardware store had burst outward. Smoke poured from it and bricks, bits of metal, and a few unconscious forms lay on the sidewalk and even out into the street. Henken and Pike ran around the corner to gape at the spectacle; the youth just finishing re-buckling his belt.

"Right." CM's crisp, affluent accent was laced with irritation as she stepped out of the hole in the wall, Achimi right behind her dragging a figure in a high tech looking outfit who had a steel beam bent around him several times. "If you're all quite done." Her costume was marred with black marks like soot and her hair was mussed. There was a large rip in the costume along her midsection, revealing a swatch of creamy white skin and the trapped shaft of her prick.

"Oh, crap," Wanderlust breathed.

Achimi rolled Armsman to the curb and glared up at the roof where El Tornada and Wanderlust were watching, then moved her gaze to the shamefaced Pike and the placid looking Henken. The end of Achimi's long mane was visibly smoldering and her shirt was in tatters; her large tits in danger of destroying her modesty with every movement. "Pike, Wanderlust, you stay here with him until the Specials arrive. The rest of us are going back to base and have a little talk about what went wrong today." She was mad at them all but she knew it wasn't the kids' fault. She should have known better than to put them like this. The African American amazon made a mental note to put their junior members together on any such future missions. "If you're lucky, ladies, the talk will involve lube."

El Tornada winced and sighed, "No, you're right. Stakeouts suck."

12