All Comments on 'Giantess Encounter'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It needs.......

some kind of sequel or another one just like it. Series if possible. Either way MORE!

gnome_mangnome_manover 6 years ago
Amaazzziiiing

This story is just totally astounding. The sex is wonderful. The really-odd couple just go so well together. Adrammalech is such a good author that I just ignored the impossible reality that a Giantess and a petite woman like Annabeth could make a go of living together. There are so many barriers and boundaries that Minnie and her pint-sized lover face. I just hope that they can find happiness togeth...

Ooppsie. There aren't any Giants or Giantesses, are there? Man, you had me really going there for a while. How embarrassing!

But seriously, folks!!! I have to say that I really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel

This is so good, and cute and just... UGGHHHH i NEED MOREEEEE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Adorable

Very nice, cute story. Needs a sequel.

RedyellowgreenRedyellowgreenabout 6 years ago

Can't wait for a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You're back!

I've been checking in from time to time for ages hoping for a new chapter of The Shrinking Machine. This isn't that, but it is a pleasant surprise all the same! Please write more! Write more of both stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Even if it didn't have the sex in it (which by the way was great, I'm glad you didn't rush it and it actually felt pretty real for their situation), this was such a well written, cute story about two awkward lesbians finding their way in the world. I desperately want to read more about their relationship and their world.

SemaiSemai12 months ago

I agree with everyone else - this is amazing. Loving the size-difference stuff that's hard to find elsewhere, you did a great job at describing the mood and feel of it all, and how these two fit together! I want whole stories about their dating talk, morning sex, first dates, friends' reactions, all of it I would eat up! Well done indeed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous