Giantess Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no..." She smiled. "Wilhelmina Coleman. Minnie to my friends, co-workers... and dates."

"Minnie. Your name is Minnie." I paused, then snorted. 'Minnie' was the single tallest and most commanding human being I'd ever seen in my life. She was a colossus. She was gorgeous and sexy. She was making me a bit horny.

Okay, more than a bit.

I was only laughing so much to try and get my mind off the way thinking about her naked was filling up my head. Would she seem vulnerable, like I always do when I'm naked - or would she seem only that much more invincibly beautiful?

"Yes, my name is Minnie... and I'll forgive you for laughing about it." She drew in closer, leaning on the table and bringing her giant face close to mine. Her upper body dwarfed my entire person. I swallowed. Her eyes bore into mine. "... but just the once."

"Oh... umm..." I pursed my lips. "I'm sorr-"

Suddenly she seemed concerned, the aggressive facade cracking for a moment. "No! Don't be sorry!"

I was silent, and only nodded. I glanced around. The bar was more or less empty. I wasn't sure where Innkeep had disappeared to. I looked back at her, and she was looking around too.

I gave a nervous giggle. She really wasn't much better at picking up girls than I was, and that was saying something... but I liked that she did it anyway. She was strong. Just then, I felt something stupid bubbling up from inside my brain. "So... uhh... when you pick up short girls, do you actually, literally..."

Yep, there it is. Annabeth said something stupid again.

"I would love to." She seemed excited, and leaned in even closer - a massive hand pressing to the side of my leg... all but caressing my small ass. "But if I pick you up, I might carry you off somewhere."

Her voice sounded so seductive... but I met her eyes with mine and they were a little wide. A fire burned in them - one I lit? - but she was asking a question. She wanted to be kind and gentle with me.

I swallow. "Oh... umm... I'll just..." I bite my lip. I want this. Just like that, I met her five minutes ago, and now look at me. I know exactly what she wants, but I can't blame her because I think I want it even more. I never thought of making out with a giantess before tonight, but now somehow it's an irresistible thought. I flash her a smile. "I'll just... have to trust you, then."

I sidled up to her massive hand as it opens, palm flat, and shimmied my ass onto it. "You'll carry me somewhere safe... warm... and private, right?" I hoped she couldn't tell how wet I am through her hand. That would be a bit... I don't know, tacky.

She stood up slowly, carefully, yet confidently. I rose up off the table, and soon I'm eight or nine feet up in the air - an exhilarating experience, especially since I'm so short. Taking long, deep breaths, I tried not to look down. Her warm hand under my ass was so firm, so knowing, so gentle... she'd carried a lot of people before.

Her face was level with mine now. Her massive breast pressed to my leg, her collarbone to my knee, my thigh to near her chin. I reached out with one hand, pressing one hand to a cheek to balance myself, and looked into her eyes. It was hard to look into both from this distance; I have to glance back and forth between one and the other, they're so close... so huge... so inviting.

"I have just the place... well, actually, it isn't as warm as I'd like... but I have some blankets." She adjusted how she carried me slightly, making me even more comfortable. She began walking out of the bar, and we passed the bar proper - and she glanced at the innkeep there-

My face burned red. The innkeep smiled at me, knowingly, and says nothing as I - her new employee - am hauled out of the bar by one of the guests. She had to know Minnie is a lesbian. I couldn't even look at her. Minnie gave a soft chuckle, which I felt through my leg, and the innkeep just looked down at her tablet again as we left.

Wait. I couldn't quite manage words yet, I was too embarrassed still, but I noticed we were going the wrong way. The street was back out... oh. We were heading toward the elevator lobby. Duh, the giantess apartments were upstairs. The innkeep said there's only two giantess apartment buildings in the city, and the bar is located on the ground floor of one of them. Minnie lived here. How did I not realize that before?

We walked past the elevators - apparently a virtual afterthought, as they were sized for normal people. They only even went to a few service areas and the top few floors with normal-sized condos. I later learned that giantess-sized elevators basically don't exist in the US, outside certain Army bases. Instead, she walked toward the colossal door to a staircase.

We were moving so fast, it was dizzying; she wasn't even running, it was just the pace of a giantess' brisk stride - one that wasn't slowing herself down to be polite to the normals around her. The stairs were themselves huge, with a small set of normal-sized stairs running along one side of them.

We went up four flights, and she hadn't even broken a sweat. We exited the stairwell, and went down a spartan white corridor lined with massive, numbered doors. We came to one - 510 - and she beeped a keycard from her pocket on the door.

Oh shit. We're really here. Part of me wanted my little giantess ride to go on all night. I've been brought to a giantess' apartment... I wonder what it's like inside? Normal things but huge sized? She wants to sleep with me. I've never been this excited about a bar fling. I've never even been with a girl! What do I do? Are there rules that everyone else but me knows? Is there some giantess cultural thing I'm going to miss, and insult her or something?

She swung open the door to her place, her calm smile never wavering as she glanced at my nervous, still-red face. A heavy scent immediately escaped - that of antique wood and lacquer, scented candles and old books. Still nestled to her body, my ass on her forearm, she closed the door behind us as we went inside.

For a giantess' home, I was first struck by how... small... it seemed. To her, it must have been felt like she lived in an actual closet. The entire place, aside from the high ceiling, was barely larger than the college dorm I'd had as an undergrad - maybe fifteen feet by twelve feet, with a bathroom off to the side.

One entire wall was mismatched bookshelves, running up to the fifteen-foot ceiling; it was covered in what must have been a thousand books, many probably older than both of us. A single couch, sized for a giantess, dominated one wall, half-hiding the large window; its cushions were just long enough to sleep one particularly large giantess, though it partly blocked the bathroom door.

The floor was littered with all kinds of stuff - a blue bag with medical equipment in it, I guess for her work - and National Geographic and Scientific American issues stacked as high as my waist. Dirty clothing and at least one of her massive bras were strewn about, forgotten, as were random boxes, shopping bags, blankets, and a few bits of furniture - mostly giantess-sized.

"Oh. Guess I forgot how much of a wreck the place is. Being a giantess and a packrat isn't a good combination."

I snickered while set me down on the floor as we got in, gingerly stepping over a box of bottled water as she approached the couch. I couldn't help myself; I wanted to explore this giantess' world. I walked up the nearest chair, one nearly as high as those in the bar, and with a short hop I was able to get my waist up to the edge, and I grunted as I tried to mantle on top of it.

I wasn't as good at this as I thought. My legs swayed, and I felt myself slipping. Scrambling, I tried reaching for the wool blanket that was functioning as a seat cover - only for it to slide almost entirely off the chair as I grasped it, and I fell in a confused tumble to the floor, making a yelp as I landed.

I heard her chuckle, and I realized my leg hurt slightly but wasn't really damaged. I was holding it as I blinked, focusing on her again. With her massive, gentle hands, she picked me up again, sliding one under my thighs and another under my back; this time she carried me to the edge of her couch-slash-bed thing.

The cushion was firm, easily supporting my weight, and I idly kicked my feet off the edge as she stepped over to a little table for a moment and put a large pot on some kind of oversized gas burner with white star and a short serial number stenciled on it.

"I'll make us some tea." She glanced at me, and seemed to notice I was looking more at what she was using to make it. "Field ration cooker. Giantess recon corps issue." She said it idly. "I use it to cook for the whole floor some nights."

I tried to imagine a dozen or so giantesses cramming into this little room... and me getting squashed between them. I shook my head; just Minnie and I was intimate enough for me.

I pursed my lips. "You were in the Army?" I tilted my head, making idle conversation and trying to ignore how my heart wouldn't stop racing. It wasn't that hard - looking around the room was fascinating. Such a wonderful mess of huge things! Her books were normal-sized... but there were so many... and that huge stool, and that backpack I was pretty sure I could get my whole self into without curling up...

"No..." She placed a lid on the clear pot full of water on the burner. "... but a lot of the best stuff for us gets made by the Army. There aren't really enough of us for most companies to bother with making giantess versions of basic household things."

"Oh..." I pursed my lips; interesting, but a part of me wanted to skip the small talk. I'd half-expected her to strip me naked and ravish me as soon as the door was shut, and I'd more than half expected to be okay with that... but she being so surprisingly hospitable.

She approached the bed again, plopping - thundering - down on her side next to me, and behind me. Her massive body stretched out, lounging all around me, and that warm feeling of being a protected and precious little thing came back.

"So this is my place..."

I nodded. "Yeah... not as big as I expected."

She gave a shrug with one shoulder, though I still felt it through the bed. "What can I say? Rescue operators aren't make a lot."

I giggled. "Well, it's still bigger than my place... but I guess you wouldn't fit in there."

"I am a little huge, aren't I..." Her hand suddenly took to brushing my hair.

I looked into her eyes again, then turned around to survey the whole length of her massive person, stretching around behind me. I turned back to her face, biting my lip. "I hope you don't mind if I ask, but... how big are you, exactly?" I paused. "I'm just curi-"

"Ten feet, eleven inches. Five hundred and fifty-five pounds."

"Wow... and none of it's fat either..." My hand had reached out and was stroking her thigh... oh no! When did I start doing that? I yanked it back, suddenly, looking at her.

"Why did you stop?" She smiles.

"Oh... I... I don't know..."

"I didn't mind... keep going." She gently took my hand in hers as she said it, stroking the back of it with her thumb, then slid it back onto her thigh. I could see the trepidation in her eyes as she did it. I swallowed, the heat of her body pressing to my palm and fingers... so big and smooth... I ran my hand up and down the length of her thigh.

"Since we're asking..." Her hand fell away, leaving me to caress her thigh. "How small are you, Annabeth?"

"Five feet on the dot... and since we're comparing... I'm a hundred and one pounds." I frowned to myself, but was still engrossed in her thigh. "I want to get back to ninety-nine though." So shapely - skinny, even - yet so massive. It seemed to go on and on. My other hand had joined it, though I wasn't sure when.

We were interrupted by a whistling sound. I blinked, turning to face it, to see the teapot had begin boiling. She got up again, carefully getting up off the couch without bumping me off it. Walking over to the boiling pot, she grabbed a fistful of teabags - a quarter of a box at a time - and turned off the heat, dropping the bags inside the thing as she moved the pot onto a ceramic plate.

I shifted slightly as I watched her do it, and - oh, hell. I shifted right back to where I was, trying to hide the wet spot I'd made on her wonderful couch. God damn, I'd never been this horny... but I was so nervous too. She was so huge...

She glanced at me over her shoulder, pursing her lips. "Are you nervous, Annabeth?"

I shook my head no, then paused, then shook my head yes.

She raised an eyebrow. "Okay..." Smiling, she came up to the side of the bed and knelt there - and abruptly, plopped her head down next to my body. "Well, you know how I said I was super nervous before about whether you liked me?" I nodded. "Well, I wasn't saying that to help break the ice or anything. I'm... ah, heh... actually clueless."

She seemed to abruptly blurt out the rest. "I had this huge fantasy about meeting someone just like you, but here you are, and you're not just some fantasy girl, you're a real person with a life and dreams... and... I feel a bit guilty about even thinking of you the way I do... I don't know what to do."

I felt another spark of bravery, however short-lived. Stop hesitating, Minnie; fucking take me! I wondered if it was always this hard with another girl...

I reached out a took a lock of her hair, trying to hide the butterflies in my stomach. "Well... what do you want to do?" Even the individual hairs were thick, like little wires...

She took a deep breath, seeming to gather her thoughts. "I want to make you not nervous. I want you to be relaxed, calm, happy..." She paused again, then continued. "... because I think you'll be sexier than ever if you're relaxed... if you'll stay with me tonight... if I don't fuck this up... do you want to stay?"

I took a few deep breaths, my nipples feeling like they were going to rip holes in my top. I swallowed. It seemed absurd for a creature like her to be nervous. Her desire was so obvious, though... and contagious. Just watching her face as she looked at me... she just needed a little push to convince her.

I bent down, turning onto my side, and came up close to her face. My head was much smaller than hers, but I found her lips with mine - my eyes on her nose, her eyes on my hair. My lips couldn't hope to cover hers, but I kissed her, deeply, powerfully; the barriers of size between us starting to melt away. She was afraid of hurting me. I was afraid of her not doing anything because of it.

We kissed for a while, and I felt her hands caressing me. Finally, after the kiss broke, she rose up, coming into a standing position in front of me. "Oh! I think you'd be less nervous if you saw me naked and vulnerable. How about that, Annabeth?"

I nodded, biting my lip. A bit out of nowhere, and I had doubts about the 'vulnerable' part... but I definitely wanted her to be naked. Her hands, far above me, moved together, grabbing the underside of her top - and pulling it up over her head, revealing a simple white bra... if a huge one.

No sooner than I'd taken to staring at her half-revealed breasts, had she dropped her top on me - the thing landing half on my head. A moment later, I felt a tremor running through my body as I realized she was unsnapping her bra.

With a swift, casual motion, she released the catch, pulling the heavy-duty thing away from her body and revealing two mammoth tits - huge and perky. Each was easily the size of my head, yet on her chest they looked only like maybe D-cups had she been my height. From the waist up, her athletic - yet enormous - body was revealed, and she was coming toward me now.

"Oh... oh... um, naked..." I couldn't help but shiver a little, regardless of the heavy blanket covering me. "I -"

She strode up close, pendulous breasts jiggling as she drew in. With another flick of her arm, she tossed her bra down atop me as well, its central strap landing right on my head and the cups on either side of my face - each on one shoulder. I looked up at her wide smile.

"Well, no, this is naked." She hooked her thumbs under the band of her pants, and with a slow and deliberate motion, slipped them downward right in front of me. My eyes went wide as I realized she'd taken her panties with them, and above me she casually revealed her clean-shaven sex.

There was a dull sound as she let her pants fall to the floor, about her feet, and she stepped out of them. She was a glorious tower of femininity; there was nothing weak, timid, or submissive about this titanic woman.

"Ohhhhhhhh... uhhhh... umm..." I couldn't keep the trembling in my body out of my voice too. God, she was so sexy, but more than anything - she was so incredibly huge! Her existence simply... dominated, completely filled the room.

Without any clothes to conceal her physique, I could see every ripple of svelte, toned, and feminine muscle under smooth expanses of bare skin, every taut joint of her body bending and locking with practiced ease. I was practically hyperventilating when she gradually came down onto one knee in front of me, massive boobs at eye level with me.

"Shhh... don't be scared." Her fingers came out and stroked a lock of my hair, which only served to drive home how large her hand was. She could fit my entire head in her palm. She came no closer, though, and instead just knelt there, in front of me, beautifully nude, terrifyingly huge. I felt as much as heard her voice again, now so much closer. "Am I scaring you, Annabeth?"

"I - um - I - um - I - yes." With an act of will, I craned my neck back slightly to meet her eyes, and felt an odd warmth come over me as I looked into them. The shaking in my body seemed to gradually dissipate, though it wasn't entirely gone. I swallowed. "A - um - a little."

She seemed a bit sad, but came a bit closer. "It's natural, you know. Animal instinct. I'm very large, even for a giantess - and you're petite. I weigh more than five times what you do. I can pick you up with one hand. Some little beastie part of your brain is registering me as a big, scary predator."

She gave a weak smile. "If you're too scared, just say. I know, I'm a bit intimidating... but I don't want to hurt you, or force you to do anything. I'll stop here if you want. I can even sleep on the floor tonight if you don't want to drive home."

I paused for a moment; in that instant, something broke through inside my mind. I felt a connection to her. This wasn't just another dumb example of Annabeth rolling over for anyone who wants anything from her. Tonight would be... special.

"Would... heh... would you even fit on the floor?" I gave a crooked smile, looking around the room.

She gave half a shrug, even that smell gesture seeming massive. Even the play of taut, supple muscle under her immense feminine curves was mesmerizing. "It's a bit uncomfortable, but I could make space."

"Don't. I want you to keep me." I blinked, not sure I knew what I was saying. "I mean - I'm staying. I'm still a bit scared, though..." I bit my lip. "I don't even know what to do... I've kind of, um, never even been with a girl, let alone a, uh, gig... gug..." I fumbled the word; how did it go again? Wasn't I supposed to work in a giantess bar...? How did I not look it up earlier?

She smiled, seeming to ignore the sudden frustration on my face. "Gigyar. And just say giantess. No need for politics in the bedroom." She was drawing closer, the incredible warmth from her body seeming to seep into me. There was a brightness behind her eyes as I stared into them; elation, joy at my acceptance of her, but also an incredible hunger and lust. I couldn't deny that I felt a bit of the same in myself.

"You don't have to know what to do, Annabeth." I swallowed deeply as she came up to within inches of my face. "See, I don't like to, ah, stand on politeness when it comes to sex... I don't want me or you to ask for permission to do every little thing. Ruins the mood - and we girls know how important the mood is, right?" Her strong, slender fingers were finding the straps of my dress, pushing them off to either side - making me swallow again.