Giantess Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swallowed as my eyes drank in the narrow slit between her legs. It was pale pink, with almost no protruding lips; a clean, simple slit, but there was something wonderful to coax out of it - the giantess' throes of pleasure. I had to witness it when she came.

I looked down at myself, and was struck by the odd similarity. More force compelled me, and I came up a bit, straddling her waist with one leg and bringing my own sex down to just atop hers, where she could see it. I looked up at her, and our eyes met. I smiled, pointing down at my center; it was so dumb, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. My own pussy was almost identical to hers; shape, color, lips... everything save for the size.

"Look... like a matching pair." I let my sex brush across her clit for a moment, trying not to gasp as I did it.

"Oh god..." She was breathing heavily, eyes wide. "So fucking hot... I... I want to eat you out again, just come up-"

I frowned, holding up one hand. "No! Right now is about you, big girl. Little Annabeth is going to make you cum, or break her arm trying." I grinned as I slipped downward, lowering myself into a crouch between her legs - then curling up, vanishing almost entirely below where she could see me over her own waist.

Here, only an inch or so away from her sex, I was lost in it. It was... just a pussy, a lot like mine, yet it was hers - and so beautifully and incredibly huge. The smell filled my nose, turning me on even more. Her sex ran maybe six or eight inches in total length, end to end, and a small clit poked out at its apex. I raised up my head slightly, licking tentatively at her clit to begin.

She responded immediately, groaning and grabbing the couch. I liked this already. I brought my hand to her sex and tentatively probed, finding it surprisingly easy to enter. My fingers felt welcome inside her, and I ventured one then two more, gently slipping them in and out of her hopelessly wet channel.

At some point another hand joined the first, poking in and out like two pistons. Occasionally the other would instead probe the tiny lips of her pussy, or joining my mouth on her incredibly sensitive clit. I kept looking up at her vast body, watching the way she writhed, moaned, and contorted with every motion.

I was so tiny, yet I felt as if I was playing her like some huge, crazy musical instrument. Every inch of her enormous self was responding to the pleasure I was giving her, eliciting quivers and tremors from every motion I made inside her sex.

I don't know exactly when I decided to open my mouth, extend my tongue and accept her clit into my mouth. It happened so naturally that I only consciously realized another woman's flavor was going down my throat when I tasted it.

It was... good. Not delicious, perhaps, not like food - but coupled with the knowledge that my little body could drive her this wild with desire, that she wanted me to keep going so much... it was quickly becoming fantastic. I threw myself into eating her out, tonguing and mouthing her clit and folds like a hungry little she-animal.

When I sensed she was close, I didn't feel any particular need to stop. I knew I was probably kind of bad at this, even if I was also a girl. I wondered if I could get her to give me tips on what she wanted; we girls are often so reluctant to do that, but maybe I could pass it off as needing coaching on making love to giantesses.

She still seemed to love it, and I could feel subtle quivers inside her sex now. Probably unnoticeable in normal women, but at her size, I could feel every tiny thing in her huge body as it happened. Finally her hands came down onto my head, covering it. She held me against her clit, letting me focus completely on her as she moaned.

"Ohhh... fuck fuck fuck!" She was panting, and I could feel the tautness of her body around me. She moaned, running her fingers over my head and through my hair. "Oh fuck... just a bit more, Annabeth... please... um..."

I raised my head up, still exploring her sex with one hand - barely able to pull my attention away from it. She was looking down herself, at me, and our eyes met. I swallowed, tasting her once more. "What... tell me what you want... I don't know." Had I messed up? Missed something obvious? I don't know what I'm doing... but it's so hot...

She sucked in a breath as my finger teased her clit. "Please... you're so good, sooo good, I'm so close... please please - can you use your whole hand?"

I bit my lip, looking down at her pussy again. I picked up my hand, bringing my fingers together. I'd seen this in some porno that an ex-boyfriend had showed me - he'd been trying and failing to talk me into a threesome - but now the memory burned brightly. It now seemed so erotic, so intense an experience for two women to share. She was inviting me to... fist her, that was the term.

I placed my fingers at her entrance and found they slipped into her effortlessly, like her body was sucking me in. I repositioned slightly, bracing myself on one thigh and gently nibbling at her clit with my lips as I wasted no time and pushed.

I heard and felt her loud moaning as I watched in amazement - my entire hand, a small one but still my whole hand, vanished inside her sex. I'd never even thought I'd be interested in it yesterday, yet here I was fisting a giantess - and it fascinated me.

All around the hand and wrist sinking into Minnie, I could feel her life. Every breath, every heartbeat, every twitch of muscle as her body was coaxed further toward an orgasm as huge as she was. I didn't care how wild it would be; I wanted to see this wonderful, beautiful titan cum. My hand sunk in, almost to the elbow, and she wailed through her teeth, clutching the couch with both hands again.

I rose up a bit, to where I could watch her face. I pulled my arm out, reveling in its hot slickness, then began to push again. She was lost in the throes of lust, her body twisting in place. Her eyes occasionally met mine, and she was staring at me like a captive prisoner, begging for release. She could overpower me in an instant, yet I had this enormous woman completely at my mercy. She was like an eleven-foot-tall puppet, wrapped around my hand.

I myself was at the mercy of our wild pace. This had become something impossible, something primal that had carried away both of our minds. Would I hate myself for doing this tomorrow? Would I wonder what the hell I was thinking, going and confusing my own sexuality like this?

I didn't care. I just wanted so much for her to cum! I pumped my arm in and out, like a piston, rivaling the pace any man could set. I could already tell I'd be nursing sore muscles tomorrow, but I couldn't stop. I fucked my fist in and out, over and over, into her sex.

My eyes fixed on a glistening little nubbin of flesh poking out, just above where I was fist-fucking her. Somehow, I'd blanked on her lovely clit for a minute or two. I could sense the way the tiny, glistening bit of girlish flesh yearned for my attention. My mouth opened again, and my head lowered. My eyes met hers again as I did it, and I was lost in them as I took her clit into my mouth again.

She wailed and her movements suddenly became almost violent, shaking and shuddering as the whole couch rocked and creaked. I didn't care if it collapsed. I held onto her thigh with one arm, planting my feet on one end of the couch, and devoted all of the rest of me to her. My tiny tits rubbed on her other thigh, nipples tough and hard again, and my lips locked onto her clit, sucking.

The quivering, shaking orgasm hit her fast, and I could feel it happening. For a girl like her, making love to a normal like me, faking an orgasm wouldn't be possible; when it happened, it was unmistakable. I could feel the actual spasms of pleasure as they happened, inside her walls.

I kept ramming my fist in and out of her as quickly as I could, ignoring the cramps forming in my weak muscles. She groaned, the echo of it reverberating in my whole body. I was intimately aware that she could squash me between her legs with only a thought, but somehow that seemed so far away - an impossibility.

Our eyes met again as she came. She was lost in pleasure, begging me for more of it - but I could see the devotion to me, the fascination she had not only with my small body, but with me. I was the object of a thousand fantasies come to life for her, yet instead of being repulsed or scared of her obsession, I felt... cherished, adored, needed.

When it ended, finally, she lay there breathing heavily. I slowly pulled my forearm out of her sensitive pussy, delighting in her shivers as I did, then - as she watched - I gave my wrist a hesitant lick. The flavor was heady and powerful, but my face and chest were already splashed with her juice; what was a little more?

She was staring at me open-mouthed as she took deep breaths. Her face was overflowing with emotion, but she was silent. I was beginning to realize that Minnie was actually very easy to read; her face said absolutely everything. Maybe being up that high, so far from normal people's faces, giantesses never learn to hide their emotions? Or maybe there's something to the stereotype?

Nonetheless, I found myself climbing her body again - like a little lynx advancing on huge prey, my slender and small-breasted form clambered up onto her massive form and crawled between her breasts, resting between the two soft and plush masses. My face was now inches from hers, and I was biting my lip.

"Oh god..." She swallowed, breathing some more. "Annabeth - hahh - that was..." She swallowed. "... amazing... hahh... I've never, hahhh, felt anything like that before."

I grinned, drawing closer and suddenly licking her neck, running my tongue all the way up to her chin - then kissing her again, meeting her massive lips with my own much smaller pair. Energy burned inside me, and I felt ready to ignite. Need was boiling in my pussy all over again, and I felt a strange presence in my mind, beckoning me to... act on it, to give voice to a part of me I'd never entertained - except in the dark, alone in bed at night with very naughty books.

I kissed her again, this time more fiercely. It wasn't like she'd think I was a threat. She seemed a bit confused, but I kept kissing at her, all over her massive face, then down her neck toward her breasts that still cushioned me. Her nipples weren't quite as stiff as before, but I could sense the hints of them hardening again as I threw myself into licking and sucking the huge things.

"Wow... you want more...?" She was still breathy, and her eyes were wide as she looked down at me.

"Yess..." I preened. "I want... lots more..." I ran my nails along the underside of her breasts, making her shudder.

"How much sex have you got packed into that little body?"

"I don't know, lots..." I took her nipple between my teeth, tugging on it before letting it release with a pop. "Call me 'little' some more..."

I was on fire the rest of that night. We went until two in the morning, trying several more positions and exploring each other in full before we each brought the other off once more; she fucked me with just one of her big fingers as she cradled me in her arms, and her as I sat on her hips and finger-fucked her before we both crashed.

Things got more serious the next morning. The whole conversation was weird, but we just clicked so easily that both of us sort of brushed off the more complicated how-to stuff we knew would show up later. As we finished, she slipped my clothes off and we spent the rest of the morning in bed again. We dated a few times, we saw movies, we went to museums and festivals. People stare at her a lot; they stare at us even more once they realize we're together. I got used to it quicker than I thought.

We haven't quite figured out the whole moving-in-together thing yet. Officially I can't live in her apartment - it's an insurance thing - but I spend at least half my nights there. Just being around her does incredible things to my sex drive, making me want it nearly as much as she does. We don't just fuck all the time - just last night was her floor party that I went to, which wasn't quite as cramped as I thought - but yeah, I'm sure we get it on a lot more than your average lesbian couple.

A few friends have asked me privately, often after a drink or two - how do you even... you know... with the size difference between you two? I just look at them, smile, and say - how do we not?

They never get it.

Last month I told my parents I had been dating another girl for a while and it was getting serious. They were supportive... until I sent them a picture of us together. The response was, predictably, shock and barely contained horror... but they're back to hesitantly supportive now, after talking to Minnie on video calls a couple times.

We're supposed to head out there in a few weeks; transportation is covered, but we still haven't figured out where she'll sleep. She keeps saying outside is fine, but... that isn't right. I might be able to borrow a big Army tent for us from one of the other giantesses on her floor.

There's still times it sort of hits me, how incredible and bizarre it is that this is the person I'm falling for. I haven't told her yet. We're still just dating, meandering along while I fumble through grad school and she saves lives all the time like it's just another day. It's been a few months. I don't know when I'll let it slip. I get the sense there's something she wants to say too, but I want to be first. I owe her that. Maybe we can talk about a place we can really live together then... a love nest for a giantess and her petite mini-girlfriend.