All Comments on 'Gibby Jane Ch. 03'

by Nicola_Italia1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MinkkuffsMinkkuffsalmost 20 years ago
FANfuckingTASTIC!!!

THIS GAL, NICOLA_ITALIA IS A HOT WRITER!! I HAVE ENJOYED EVERY STORY WRITTEN AND HOPE SHE CONTINUES!

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 20 years ago
Nicola's mind amazes me more and more!

Nicola manages to take a disgusting topic---and not only keep me reading but leave me rock-hard!

LilacQueenLilacQueenalmost 16 years ago
I Hope She Does!

I sincerely hope she does shoot both of them! Either that or just leaves! She has her husbands paycheck from the military. They also get a housing allowance. She can go anywhere. Or if she likes she can fight them, yes I know he will hurt her. When he leaves she gets into a car and drives to a hospital she trusts preferably the next county and claims tearfully and hysterically he raped her. There will be all kinds of evidence including DNA. She can say it wasn't the first time. She is afraid for her life and has no place else to go. The police in his county he owns or whatever. Hospital will call the State Police. Trust me. Either way those bastards get what is coming to them!

middleborofanmiddleborofanover 9 years ago
so very good......you need to write more stories you are so very talented

loved this story........loved that they were back wood types enjoyed the father in Law and his friend using Gibby....

merrySMmerrySMabout 5 years ago
Please write more non consent

LilacQueen, what is your problem? This is an erotic story site AND this is in the non-consensual area. If you don't like non-con or erotic stories, stop trolling.

Nicola please continue to write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicola_Italia1@Nicola_Italia1
My twenty novels are available on Amazon: The Sheik and the Slave The Tea Plantation The Sheik's Son The Reign of Love and Chaos Love in the Valley of the Kings The Three Graces The Boston Girl Seasons of Love The Vaudeville Star The Beauty of St. Kilda The Savannah Stargazer...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gibby Jane Ch. 02 Previous Part
Gibby Jane Series Info