Gideon's Drama

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She told Gid later that this would expand his consciousness concerning the position women had been in for centuries, and certainly it did make Gid a more committed feminist, especially as he got so sick of trying to explain why he couldn't remove his corset, as he was on the rag.

Sometimes men would complain to Monique that her girlfriend Gillian was too cold, emotionally.

And then Monique would take Gid to a back room of the bar and whip him with a dog-whip she kept in her purse until he was "pliant" and then she'd send him back to the hopeful suitor, who would enjoy better fellatio from the warmer Gillian!

It had been quite an experience. And he'd owed it all to his lovely wife Monique!

They'd had a wonderful twenty-six year marriage, with five wonderful and successful children...

and then Monique had found a lump in her beautiful right breast, and in a year she was gone! And Gideon had been at lost ends ever since.

As Gideon stood there, nursing his welted bottom, he thanked Heaven for Valencia's visits! What would he do without his Big Sister?

12