All Comments on 'Gift for Robert Ch. 01'

by Templar_Writer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
to easy

way to easy, a little hypnosis and mother and sister give him a hand job

and a blow job. if it is that easy, a lot of men would have their wife`s

get hypnosis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice job

It is a very nice start. Can't wait till next chapter

hornacekhornacekabout 8 years ago
a nice twist on the standard hypnosis story

I like how an outside party was giving the hypnosis commands to all participants without being someone who is trying to control the whole situation. We had Robert's honest reactions to his mother and sister being hypnotized and coming onto him without the standard reactions of "Oh yeah, they're doing everything I told them to do when I hypnotized them!" Looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Complete garbage

A person under hypnosis (and there's much academic debate in psychiatric circles about whether a 'state of hypnosis' actually exists per se) wouldn't do anything that conflicts with their basic nature, and all that stuff about revealing their deepest secrets under hypnosis is pure bunk; a 'therapist' is just as likely to start unreeling their patient's fantasy about being abducted by aliens, or being a unicorn-stud in Middle-Earth as their mom/sister fantasies; in their head, all are equally real, plausible, and fantastically detailed.

Your comment at the beginning about how it may help him or harm him is complete twaddle; a person in a hypnotic trance is not capable of causing themselves harm, or revealing things they really, truly don't want to reveal, period.

If you're going to try for realism, get some facts and use them, otherwise keep it in the fantasy realm and make him tell her things by using magic or telepathic mind-control.

And learn to use punctuation...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent story Love it!!

A very good read for us who come here to enjoy some sexual release. gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Bad...

...but there's quite a few fairly clunky bits - both prose and dialogue. You should try to find an editor to work with before proceeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous