Gift for Robert Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert couldn't remember ever having cum so hard or so much in his life. He soon decided as he continued to cum in spurt after spurt that there was no prior experience that could compare to this. Robert opened his eyes to see his sister stroking the last of his cum out of him, but her eyes were closed and her face covered in his cum, including on her lids. Robert instinctively reached for the box of tissues by his bed and put one in her hand. Erin began wiping her eyes and Robert began cleaning himself up as well. Once they were cleaned up Robert saw a haunted look in her eyes and she quickly stood and left the room. Robert straightened his clothes staring after her and wondered why as well as the most important question of all, was this the start of something. Robert felt himself nodding off as he suddenly felt rather drained.

Robert woke and glanced at the clock and saw it was after five. He momentarily wondered if it had been a dream, but the number of tissues that lay on the bed told him the truth. Smiling he cleaned up and decided to go see how dinner was going. He found his mother in the kitchen preparing and she turned as he entered.

"Oh, Robert I'm just putting dinner in the oven. Could you wait in the living room?" He nodded and momentarily wondered why she was asking him to wait in the living room. He had barely sat down when she entered, she didn't speak right away, but waited until she had his full attention before carefully unbuttoning her dress, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. Robert was stunned, his mother was exposing herself and she always wore a bra, he knew this for certain. She opened the dress so that she could pull her breasts out. He had seen them before, but there was no comparison as he had never seen them this close.

"Do you like my breasts Robert?" Robert could only nod as he found his mouth too dry for words. She came closer and gently took his hands in hers bringing them to her breasts. Wordlessly he squeezed softly, they were too large to really get a handle on, but they were firm for their size. Robert ran his hands over her breasts grazing the nipples and triggered a moan from his mother as he did so. He would have liked to play with her breasts for longer, but she stopped him and he looked up.

"I see you're really hard, would you like me to touch you?" Robert didn't know what came over him as he finally spoke.

"Yes Linda please." If she was shocked by his use of her name she gave no indication. She sank slowly to her knees in front of him and opened his pants before pulling out his hard cock. She hesitated only a moment before wrapping her hand around his cock and squeezed lightly before slowly moving up and down. As before with Erin her touch was warm and Robert wondered how long he would be able to hold out. Linda stroked with a slow even pace and he tingled all over and she stroked a little faster.

He moaned and thought he might burst, but she stopped and he looked down. She had opened her mouth and aimed at his cock. She slowly moved the head into her mouth and he winced as he felt her teeth, however she stopped and opened her mouth a touch wider and moved her tongue along the underside of the shaft. Clearly this wasn't her first blowjob, but it had clearly been awhile and she had probably never given very many. Robert certainly didn't care as she continued to move slowly around the head. Robert felt the pressure building and it wouldn't be long till he shot his load down her throat. Linda continued to use her tongue, although she didn't go further than the head. Her mouth was like heaven, so hot and wet with the added sensation of her tongue moving along the shaft. Robert couldn't believe how wonderful it felt and soon he felt the tingling in his cock that signaled he could hold out no longer.

He tried to gasp out that he was about to cum, but he was unintelligible as she continued. However she suddenly moved about halfway down his shaft and he blew. If anything it felt as if he had cum more with his mom than his sister, despite how pent up he had been with his sister. After he had finished his mother swallowed and rose to her feet.

"I better check on dinner." Robert sat in shocked astonishment. After years of fantasizing about his mom and sister they had both given him release.

To Be Continued...

12