All Comments on 'Gift from Outer Space Ch. 03'

by wet_special

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years agoAuthor
Craptastic

I just read over this and it just doesn't look like I was awake when I was proofreading. Skimming it, I felt like everything was getting jumbled. The pronouns "she" and "her" are your worst enemy when writing about lesbians in a relationship.

Anyway this story and all my others will have to be resubmitted. No new chapters for a while.

fridayamfridayamover 13 years ago
Don't be too hard

on yourself--we all make mistakes! I'm enjoying your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyable story!

I like this story, and I'm far more concerned with the concept and content of the story then technical writing issues. For those who are concerned with the "correctness" of the written word - why don't you offer to do some editing. That would be far more constructive.

wet_specialwet_specialover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks but

errors in spelling and syntax detract overall from the reading experience. I don't blame people who are turned off by errors. Me, I spot them right away.

This particular episode is more than that though. I think it has whole passages that just need to go. Maybe my other stories just have a wrong word or two, an awkward paragraph at worst. But this last one has to get reworked top to bottom. Stat. Don't worry, it won't change the direction that I take this story though, as I've already begun writing the next chapter. Whether you like that or not, I can't be certain. I hope you and many others do enjoy it.

kimmy2kimmy2over 13 years ago
VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for part 4. Keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwet_special@wet_special
Witches of Lust, as of October 25th I have taken an extended hiatus, and it seems that I may not finish the story I set out to write. Things were coming to a close but it is apparent that I made too many mistakes and too many readers lost interest. My fault. I enjoy writing bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES