Gift of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here Bianca interrupted, "Not to worry Frankie, babe! I'm on the Pill. I've been on it since I was fifteen to regulate my periods and to ease my personal excessive discomfort I've experienced while I'm having my periods."

"Oh well! OK then! But I was going to say that before I started, I did think about consequences, and I went ahead anyway because I knew if you did get pregnant I certainly would want to marry you."

"Oh! That's so sweet of you to say so. But if it's children you want I can go off the Pill right away."

"Well, in that case then, why don't you!"

"No sooner said than done! Your wish is my command."

And so it turned out that this exchange became tantamount to my marriage proposal and her acceptance.

We were married within six months and Bianca was four months pregnant on our wedding day.

Despite the short interval of our courtship, our marriage was strong and it seemed like truly only death would us part.

Of course we had our share of fights and arguments, but they were never of a vindictive nature. Most of our arguments basically were grounded on money worries. Our financial means, however, improved substantially because of two different changes in our circumstances, both occurring relatively near the same time.

The first change in circumstance was that Bianca's mother died of heart failure during our fifth year of marriage.

Bianca had two older brothers, one living in Chicago, the other living in Denver. They were twenty-two and twenty years senior to Bianca. Bianca's mother had given birth to her sons when she was nineteen and twenty-one. Because Mrs Sanchez had her two sons so early in her marriage, it put quite a strain on the family's finances, consequently, she practiced birth control thereafter.

When Bianca's mother reached forty years of age, she discontinued her birth control safeguards, ostensibly on the premise that she had surpassed her child bearing years. Although she genuinely believed it would be unlikely that she would become pregnant. Nevertheless, she was elated upon discovering her late in life pregnancy. One of the happiest day in her life occurred when she gave birth to Bianca.

As both of her brothers had moved out of the family home some years prior to her birth, Bianca had in essence grown up as an only child. This did not mean, however, that her brothers were oblivious of her existence. Whenever either of them had occasion to meet her, it was always a joyous event and each of them loved her unconditionally. They each had been financially successful. The one in Denver had started out as a car sales man, but had parlayed his career into acquiring a successful Ford dealership. The one in Chicago was in the advertising business, and by the time of Mrs Sanchez's death was a full partner of one of the largest ad agency in the windy city.

That being the case, the brothers, were not mercenary. There were enough liquid assets to cover funeral and probate expenses with about ten grand left over. The brothers then proposed to divide that money between them and that Bianca and I could have the house which was free and clear of title. The house of course was worth more substantially in value than the cash available so it was no wonder the spouses of the brothers protested vehemently against the settlement. The brothers pointed out that we were more financially strapped than they were, so that was surely what their deceased mother would have wanted.

Needless to say, this inheritance agreement was a gigantic boon to our financial well being. We had been renting and saving for a down payment on a home, but we were not close to achieving that goal.

The second occurrence that helped our income was my promotion at work. I had been a good producer for the company, and had been given upgraded telemarketing duties. Then about two months after the death of my mother-in-law, I was given the position of a supervisor with a significant increase in my salary.

Bianca had been a stay home mother to our two children, a son named Ken born about five months after our wedding and a daughter named Samantha (Sammie for short) born two years later.

With my new income and a home free of debt, we were living fairly comfortable. Once Sammie started grade school, Bianca took a real estate course and obtained a realtor's licence. She then went to work for a real estate firm and was sufficiently successful at it to augment our family income substantially.

Having independent hours she was able to still be an effective mother for our children when they arrived home from school. Our next door neighbor, a woman in her fifties, was happy to look after our children for a few hours anytime when both of us happened not to be at home. She charged very little for her services and would refuse any of my offers to pay more. So with no crushing financial worries, we seldom had any domestic arguments. We were mutually content with our lifestyle, and were not inclined to feel deprived unduly of our fair share of material goods available.

Our sex life was totally enjoyable, fun filled, and absolutely devoid of tension. There was a complete trust with regards to fidelity between us. I could see that she was not the least bit interested in other men, and she discouraged any flirtation from any man she would come in contact with. As for me, I could say that she had ample evidence of my regard for her, such that it would naturally stop any feelings of jealousy in its tracts.

I was certain that she was not jealous of me, and was totally assured of my love for her. In fact when we were out in public, and I would happen to gawk at a particularly good looking female passer-by, Bianca would not be disheartened or take any umbrage at my not too subtle notice. She would just chalk it up as a norm, that an attractive woman would inspire a similar visible reaction from any man, just as I had exhibited. I would say that her certitude in my being faithful to our wedding vows was well founded. Since I got married, I had no inclination to even flirt with another woman, never mind even making a suggestion of a desire for intimacy.

In contrast to most men I was not in the habit of just hitting on women willy nilly as a normal pastime. I recall a time I visited another friend of mine from high school, who had become a high school teacher in a small town in northern Michigan. He was at the time engaged to a teacher also of his school, and subsequently married her. We had spent an evening, just the two of us, drinking in a bar reminiscing old times. As the bar closed at 01:00 AM we repaired to an all night restaurant, probably the only one of its kind in the town, to have a bite to eat before going to his place. We were being served by a mature woman possibly in her late forties, but more likely in her fifties. I was absolutely flabbergasted by the energetic sexual byplay between them replete with flirtatious innuendos and double entendres.

When the waitress left our table to place our order I could not help but ask, "Ray (my friend's name)! What the hell? You have no intention or desire to either fuck her or even finagle a date with her. So what is the point? Why do you even bother? Besides you've told me you are engaged. Are you not then?"

He replied, "Of course I'm engaged to be married, although the wedding date is not yet written in stone. And yes, I've no expectation or desire that anything will come out of this conversation from our charming waitress. It's just harmless banter to keep my mojo intact."

I rolled my eyes as I inquired, "And why do you need to keep your mojo intact if you plan to marry?"

"You never know when it might come in handy."

I dropped the subject as obviously Ray and I had different outlooks in interacting with the opposite sex.

Although I was a late bloomer in that I did not lose my virginity until I was twenty-one, and with a prostitute at that, still I had the savoir faire to successfully seduce women. Since the time with the prostitute until the time I met Bianca I had bedded my share of women. It wasn't until I bedded Bianca that I made love with a woman who didn't overtly or inadvertently ridicule my small penis.

Bianca at all times appreciated the sex we had, which she described with sincere conviction as the most beautiful moments in her life. She was not a virgin when I met her, as she advised she had had three one night stands with three different men. The sex with each of them was just plain awful. They obviously had no regard for her, and the sex was of the "Wham! Bam! Thank you ma'am" variety. I could understand that my penis being small was of little (pun unintended) concern to her, since she totally reveled in my love for her.

That in turn was the reason I was not the least bit inclined to or interested in cheating on her. To my mind I could not discern any advantage for me should I meet a very attractive woman whom I could successfully bed. I would inevitably in such a case be met with scorn by the seduced woman as soon as she saw my cock. I sure as hell did not need such grief or aggravation.

Unfortunately, to mar the serendipity of our marriage, there hung over each of our heads a discordant dissatisfaction with a physical aspect of our bodies. In the case of Bianca, she despaired of her weight. Ever since she could remember, she was overweight. Throughout her life she had to endure mean spirited jibes poking fun over her stoutness. Even after one of her one night stands, her partner had the brass to utter this parting shot, "Thanks for the fuck, pig. It was better than I expected. See you around."

It was no wonder she so quickly glommed on to me. I was the only guy that had ever been decent to her. I was constantly reassuring her that I found her pretty and attractive. To my eyes, her plumpness was her greatest asset. I constantly told her I did not want her to lose an ounce of weight or not even a gram. I suspect deep down she believed me to be sincere, after all I did marry her. Her greatest reaction, however, was her display of gratitude that I was there for her. I attribute that mind set to the reason she enthusiastically enjoyed her orgasms notwithstanding my shortcomings. (That darn pun again)

That of course was my dissatisfaction with my body. I was truly in love with Bianca, and I constantly wished I was more for her. Pardon yet another pun. I was bitter in the thought that if she really hated being overweight, she always had the option to starve herself until she reached her desired weight. Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware how difficult it is to truly lose weight. It really does require a change in lifestyle in addition to strictly following a reasonable diet. Options which are not readily doable.

My point is that in my case there was nothing I could do about the size of my penis. I had noticed penis enlargement remedies advertised in some sexually explicit magazines, and I even purchased one such product. It was to no avail; not that I was surprised. Even when I ordered the product I had the suspicion that its effectiveness was no better than the proverbial snake oil remedies hawked by the unscrupulous carnival barkers in the nineteenth century. I was resigned that my small penis was my cross to bear in my life.

As the years of domestic bliss continued unabated, I had inevitably resigned myself to my diminutive male package. However, I started to concern myself with the happiness of my wife. As a man who not only wants to protect and provide for his WOMAN, I believed it was my actual duty to make her the happiest of women. I had concluded that she was being deprived of the pleasure of experiencing a real truly huge male cock. This led to the conviction that I was being selfish if I did not allow Bianca to have sex with a well hung stud. Consequently, I began to entertain the idea to arrange for an erotic tryst whereby my wife would be fucked by a well hung black man. I even started having dreams that Bianca was being serviced by assorted virile black studs. I envisioned a black man solely on the basis of the general reputation that white people have about black males; that they are all well hung.

As I was developing my plan to arrange for this envisioned sexual assignation, I started to realize I was advancing a latent fantasy to be the voyeur of this event. In any case, I was pretty sure Bianca would not agree unless I was present. Another happy circumstance to make the event happen without troublesome consequences was the fact that there was no danger of Bianca getting pregnant. Bianca's first pregnancy was troublesome, and the second pregnancy was very difficult. The birth of our daughter was truly traumatic, and almost fatal. The obstetrician strongly advised that she should not risk another pregnancy as death to either her or the child or both would be highly likely to occur. Since neither one of us were invested with a categorical desire to have more children considering we now had one of each sex, Bianca elected to undergo a tubal ligation. The procedure was done before she left the hospital with our newly born daughter.

During our fourteenth year of marriage, I had cultivated a friendship at work with a black co supervisor whose name was Charles Washington. We each had a day off on Wednesday to accommodate a change of shift during the week work schedule. We worked from 04:00 PM to midnight on Monday and Tuesday, and from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM Thursday to Saturday. As telemarketing calls are not allowed by law past 09:00 PM local time, we were naturally calling exclusively the west coast during the last hour. Similarly as we were not allowed to call before 08:00 AM local time, we could not call the west coast before 11:00 AM our time.

Because of our mutual schedule we started a weekly habit of imbibing a couple of beers at a nearby bar on Tuesday nights before heading towards our respective abodes.

Charles was a good looking black man. He had a regular haircut so that he did not project an intimidating picture of those black men sporting dreadlocks or Afro style. He was tall, a little over six feet. He has slender but not thin; a truly virile body. In my mind, I thought he should be an ideal lover for Bianca.

In our conversations, I learned he was married, but he occasionally did fool around when the opportunity presented itself. In his retelling of various extramarital sex he had experienced, he was sure to boast about the size of his cock. He intimated that his reputation of having a monster cock had spread amongst his circle of acquaintances. This recognized fact was his best selling point in seducing women. They wanted to see for themselves and not miss out in the fun.

That information played out well for my desires. When the topic turned around to my dalliances, I quite frankly told Charles that I did not fool around because the women I had before I had married invariably made fun of my small dick, which in turn did not translate into great sex. He opined in reaction that I must have an adequate enough dick as I had sired two children. I advised that my wife never complained about my size, but I always wondered if she didn't secretly wish for a big cock at least once in her life. I even hinted that I had a fantasy of seeing my wife fucked by a genuine stud. We both realized that this was loose alcohol induced talk, but I thought I saw a glimmer in his eye that would leave me to believe he would not be averse to fucking Bianca with me present.

I felt the ground work was sufficiently laid out for successful fulfillment of my erotic plans for my wife. All that really remained was to secure Bianca's agreement. So I first broached the subject one night in our bed, after a particularly satisfactory and energetic love making session.

During the afterglow, I said, "Oh wow Bianca! That was sensational! Even after all the years we've been married, you and I still have terrific exciting sex. I'm so grateful that you seem to truly enjoy our couplings, despite my small dick."

"Just you stop, Frankie, wining about your so called small dick. I love your cock! I love sucking on it and swallowing your cum. I love it, when you poke your prick in my ass. I cannot tell you enough how much I love having it in my pussy. You do so many wonderful things with it that it drives me crazy every time. I'm always looking forward to the next time I get to play with your wonderful cock. Period, end of sentence! I don't want to hear anymore about your perceived small cock."

Of course I was delighted with her attitude, but I could not let the subject drop so I replied, "What about the three guys before me? Did they have bigger cocks? How was the difference for you?"

"Baby those three guys I had before you are forgettable, in fact I've forgotten their names. All I can say is that when I first had sex with you there was no obvious difference to me as to the size of cocks. There was an obvious difference in love making styles though. I can still vividly recall every detail of that first time with you and how I felt at every moment. With the others I can really only remember the circumstances that led me to get into bed with them, but the actual sex was not memorable at all except for that vile supposed thank you comment by the second guy I had fucked."

I shuddered at her reference to the crude remark by one of the men who had sex with Bianca before me. However, I persisted with my plan to get her to consider sex with another man.

So I continued, "Be that as it may, you do realize that other men do have bigger cocks than me, just as other women have smaller tits than you?"

"I don't doubt that, but so what?"

"Don't you ever fantasize being fucked by a man with a monster cock? Don't you think you would love and savor such an occasion, assuming it was not rape, but consensual?"

Bianca paused for a moment before coming up with a reply.

She finally said: "I would be lying if I denied your supposition, but that is just it. It's a fantasy. Just the same fantasy that I have in contemplating winning the lottery and have millions to spend. I don't delve into what is not to be."

"Ah but you know it is possible to win the lottery, and it is also possible to fuck a stranger with a monster cock."

"What are you getting at? Are you asking me to seek out strangers for sex to fulfill my fantasy just like I occasionally buy a lottery ticket?"

"No. I'm not suggesting that. However, I do admit that I've fantasized and even dreamed of watching you being fucked by a black man with a huge cock twice or even thrice my size."

"Really baby? And why's that? Are you tired of me sexually that you want to farm me out to relieve you of your husbandly duty?"

"Oh no honey, not at all. It's my fantasy because I love you, and I want to please you."

"But you do please me, Frankie. I couldn't ask for any better husband than you."

"Nevertheless, you do admit you would be intrigued by having a huge cock in you to drive you bonkers. To see it happen would give me the great satisfaction of seeing you being pleasured. You could consider it as a gift of love from me. To make the gift perfect is the fact that it would be for me a truly exciting turn on. Best of all, I think I can make it happen."

"Oh! Really? What do you mean? How do you propose to make it happen?"

"Well you know that every Tuesday night I share a couple of beers with a co worker after work, before coming home. His name is Charles Washington, a supervisor like me. Over the past year we've gotten to know each other pretty well. He has claimed he has a big cock, and I have no reason to doubt him. In fact a couple of times at work, when we were mutually peeing at the urinals in the restroom, I got a glimpse of his penis sufficiently to determine that he was not boasting. In our conversations over the past year, he has confessed to having engaged in some extramarital sex, and I have the impression that he would consent to fucking you if I ask. So what do you say Bianca?"