Gift of the Gab Ch. 01

Story Info
Stunning daughters.
1.3k words
2.8
21.1k
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is eighteen and over and once again Dani is the narrator.

*****

Here is the start of the series about the battle between Dani's daughters Ruby and Jo against Jake, Jane and Tanya's daughters, Tilly, Kristy and Tina, Beth and Jen. Which of the daughters are the most stunning? How many of them really have the Gift of the Gab?

Let me tell you about our stunning daughters, my daughters names are Ruby and Jo both with incredible bodies. They both have 38DD breasts with cherry red nipples. Their butts are lovely and round and I make sure that both of them keep their pussies shaven, letting them know how much men love bald pussies. Ruby in particular is very flirtatious, she never closes the door, she sprawls out not only at her uncle Jakes nude beach view, but at home and around the pool at her Grandmother's home and on the couch and she always has her leg spread.

Jo isn't quite as flirtatious but loves the attention she receives from both men and women. Like me they both have long blonde hair just Above their breasts.

My husband John always has a constant erection for me to attend too. The girls were always dropping things so they had to bend over in front of their father, wiggling their butts and bouncing their tits.

The girls would always wait until we were in the shower before they came in to brush their teeth, get ready when we were going out, using the toilet or having a bath together.

Jake, Tanya and Jane also have stunning daughters, Jake and Tanya's, named Tilly and Kristy, Jane and Jake's, daughters are named Tina, Beth and Jen. Tanya just loves watching her husband having intercourse with Jane manly because Tanya loves the thought of getting a lesbian pregnant!

Luckily the bedrooms are large at Jake and Tanya's so there is enough room for two beds in each of the four bedrooms.

Where has Beth and Tilly come from? Yes they all have large breasts and sexy bodies but, Beth is a redhead and Tilly is a brunette.

Did I mention that we are all nudists, visiting uncle Jake is certainty a treat. Staying at this beautiful beach house overlooking this nude beach with a gorgeous view that stretches for miles.

Mum and Crystal have hardly changed a bit they have incredible bodies for their age.

Jill, Meg, Sam and Kim have never found the right man for them, but Jill and Kim have managed to raise their sons by themselves.

Jill's son is Toby and Kim's son is Ross, both strapping well built lads, with chiseled featured. Both of the boys have blonde hair. Toby has curly hair and Ross has straight hair, neither of their cocks compared with Dads, John's or Jakes.

They both have small cocks, that their cousins tease them about.

As usual it's Ruby to save the day, come and play with me boys I'll give you blowjobs anytime you like. Any time you need some relief Skype me. Watch me and talk dirty with me. I love watching both men and women cum. Oh there's always the chance that Jo and I will be fucking.

Jill has now moved in with Jake and Tanya permanently, as much as she loves cocks no one can satisfy her like Tanya can. She spend so much of her time tanning down on the nude beach, watching all these well hung cocks swaying around and all these stunning ladies she loves so much. Jill just can't help herself and masturbates while she is checking out all the eye candy. Especially when Tanya lays her towel down besides her on the beach.

Johnny and I still provide Meg with regular sex and Kim and Sam have become lovers.

Kim, Sam and Ross now have their own apartment. As for myself, I have bought a stunning home with my husband John, my daughters and Meg.

We care for my parents and Crystal. Ruby is so thoughtful and always calls in on them, on her way home from university or work. Ruby has followed in Mum and Crystals footsteps, as she has chosen to become a massage therapist. Ruby often pays the inspiration her grandmother has given her. Once a week Ruby has scheduled in a free massage once a week for her grandmother and Crystal, that are patiently waiting naked on their deck chairs around the pool. What a kind hearten young women she has become, I'm so proud of her.

Ruby has become even more out going now that her boyfriend shell has been cracked. Scott is so good for her. Scott drives her everywhere and is more than happy to wait for Ruby while she massages her grandmother, it's like he just love swimming naked in Mum and Crystals pool. But who's complaining, he is a sight for sore eyes and a gentleman as well. That's a rare combination.

Chapter two

We were all fed up with Tilly. Even Jake and Tanya, Tilly's parents, were having their patience tested. Jake and Tanya have got to be the most patient, Kind and under standing people we know. Tilly was so ruff, rude and one of the means people we have ever had the dis pleasure to meet. It made her parents so sad to think, that Tilly was there daughter. Lucky for her she had a great figure and large tits, to at tract so many boys but that didn't help her to hold onto any of them for very long.

Than their was Kristy, Tilly's blood sister. Kristy had a bit of a mean streak, but nothing like Tilly. Kirsty's red hair was always flowing over her 36DD tits. Kristy certainly knew how hot she is, and used it to her advantage. You could say that she could be considered to really have the gift of The gab.

Tina, Jake and Jane's daughter, was a extremely flirtatious blonde, that looked identical to her Mother. You would think that they were twin sisters, not Mother and daughter. Beth and Jennifer are very tall, busty blondes, also Jake and Jane's daughters.

As for Ruby and Jo, John and Dani's daughters. those two busty blonde vixens. Some of the things thoughts two do and say would make your eyes water. Jo and Ruby are incredibly flirtatious and totally unpredictable. Over the last couple of years Ruby has matured a lot, God only knows if Josephine will ever grow up. Jo is still very precocious and Tanya's influence doesn't help either. Ruby and Jo are closer with their Aunty Tanya, than Tanya is with her own daughters.

Chapter three

Things really hit the fan and become incredible competitive once Meg and Jill tied the knot and moved into together. That really divided the family. For some reason the girls were always trying to out do each other and got jealous when the boys took more notice of one of them over the other.

God knows how badly things could have turned out of it wasn't for Kristy and Ruby's level heads. The friction that Tilly caused would have sent most families over the edge. The fiery redhead Kristy and the rambunctious blonde that was Ruby weren't about to Let that happen. On the whole we were a very close knitted family before the great divide.

Ruby and Kristy led the way and set the example that they wanted the others to follow. After all Dani was about to give birth and the thought of her little brother or sister being subject to the constant fighting and bickering wasn't what Ruby wanted for her little sibling.

We all finally worked out our differences and united as the family that Ruby and Kristy wanted us to be.