Gifted Bk. 01 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the shower and helping each other dry off (again much fun), we headed off to Carrie's room. We lay down on her bed, me in the middle, Carrie in front of me, and Casey behind. We were on our sides, spooning, with all of our top arms across, hands finger linked, draped under Carrie's breasts.

We talked for a bit about the night's events and how much we all enjoyed it. My two hours where up, and I need to get home before I got into more trouble. I got up from between them and climbed over Carrie. Stole a quick kiss from each of them and got out off of the bed. When I turned around, I'm not sure who move to whom, but the twins were spooned right next to each other. I just smiled and said good night.

I don't think they have ever done anything with each other, sexually. If they have I have never felt it, and they have never told me they have. However, they do sleep with each other a lot now, in the nude, just like I always leave them, spooned together in cuddled hug. They have really become comfortable with each other, and we have done some pretty daring things that push the envelope.

We have been together ever since then, and I imagine nothing will ever separate us. However, we still get together individually too, but the one left out always has a fun time too. Grandpa continued to train me, and the twins joined in on the training. They have really grown in power too. Grandpa has been working with us to help him out one day, in his job, but that's another story...

____________________________

The End: Book One

12