All Comments on 'Gifted Grifter Ch. 07'

by DrSqueaky

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AMAZING

I absolutely LOVE this story! You have a wonderful way with words, although the sex sometimes seemed rushed.

I miss the glasses! Who's he going to grift next while he's waiting for Julie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wagon tongue

This whole series has been wonderful, but I especially enjoyed the Julie/Heather stories. Please make sure that there are a few more of them, even after the big convention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Have been enjoying the development of you tale...

I saw the situation coming with Julie, back when she was Heather. I figured if he saw her again after she went back to OK, feelings would start to develop. It's human nature for it to happen as soon as barriers drop; which they did in Vegas.

I was wondering if you were going to throw this monkey wrench of human emotions into his future fantasy of being 'The Grifter', and you not only went for it, but did it well.

Great job on the character development; you have talents as a writer.

Thanks for sharing your imagination and talent and, especially, thanks for all the work it takes to put together a submission to Lit.

Regards,

GeoD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous