Gifted Grifter Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----------------------

I awoke first. I just lay there and watched her sleep. We were both naked; the smooth skin of her shoulder peeked out of the top of the covers, and I could just see the tops of her breasts starting to peek out of the sheets. I watched her chest rise and fall with each breast, took in the peaceful expression on her face. I gently pulled her hair back out of her face and just absorbed her loveliness.

She twitched a few times, so I knew she was waking. She opened her eyes—her back was still towards me—and looked at the wall for a second, orienting to time and place. Then she started to roll over towards me, only to find me softly gazing at her already.

"Sorry, I woke up before the alarm clock," I quipped.

She smiled and embraced me with her outside arm (her inside arm was tucked in close to me and was hard to move) and we kissed. We kissed for a long time. Eventually, as we held each other's naked bodies close, the soft touch of her breasts on my chest started to awaken the beast. She felt it gently rub her thigh, and started stroking it with one hand. She bend down to start to suck it, but I helped her swing her hips over so that we could pleasure each other in a classic sixty-nine. She swallowed as much of my penis as she could, I licked her pussy with fervor. She gave first-rate blowjobs, as you by now have heard, but while I was aware of intensely pleasurable sensations in my groin, I was concentrating so hard on eating her out and interpreting from the movements of her hips what I should do more of and what I should do less of that I didn't come. I used my hands to stimulate her nipples to add to the sensation; I felt her breathing grow shallow and her hip movements increase. Finally I gently lifted her head off of my penis and encouraged her to sit more upright—and push her pussy more deeply into my face. Holding her onto my face, one hand gently tweaking her right nipple, I brought her to orgasm.

As soon as the contractions subsided she turned around and kissed me—it was her turn to taste her own sexual fluids in a post-orgasmic kiss—and straddled me, sliding my penis between her lips and into her depths. But she rocked back and forth minimally, gently, stimulating my penis enough to maintain my erection but concentrating on hugging and kissing me. I held her close to me. I didn't want her to go back to her boyfriend and Oklahoma.

After a long time kissing, she sat upright and increased the tempo of her movements up and down. It felt good with her on top, but I wouldn't get to make love to her for quite some time after this morning, so I flipped us over to my preferred position on top.

Julie bent her knees and spread her legs far apart to either side. I slipped my penis in and out of her. I was in no hurry; I was enjoying that unique feeling of union, that feeling of part of my body being physically inside the body of this woman that I was, by now, pretty sure I loved.

I kept slowly sliding in and out when I saw her wince slightly.

"I'm sorry, does it hurt? I'll stop." I said, starting to pull out.

She put her hands on my buttocks to keep me from disengaging. "I'm just a little sore." Gee, I wonder why? I don't suppose fucking four times a day had anything to do with her crotch being sore. "Please keep going, but try to speed it up a little?"

I sped up my fucking, but I was careful not to slam my pubic bone directly into hers. She tried to squeeze me like she usually did, but that must have hurt from all the screwing we had done, she didn't keep it up for long. Instead, she took my hand and started to suck my thumb like it was a dick, looking up at me with lustful, doe eyes the whole time. Yikes. I was so aroused I forgot to try not to directly smash pelvises and fucked her fast and hard. She closed her eyes and smiled faintly as she felt me fuck with urgency, then achieve that extra-hard rigidity before culminating in orgasm.

We kissed again, although this time I pulled out immediately to give her pussy a rest. It sure had seen plenty of me this weekend!

We lay in bed holding each other for about a half-hour. Neither of us had much to say; we were just being with each other while we could. Eventually the time became an issue; she went to shower while I went about cleaning up and closing up the cottage. We finished packing, I locked the door and slipped the key into the combination keyholder-safe the real estate company provided. We put the top down on the convertible, drove through for some fast food breakfast, and I took her to the airport.

I parked the car at the airport; I didn't just want to fuck her all weekend and then drop her off at the curb like the hooker she used to be. I got her bags out of the trunk and set them down. Then I reached in my pocket and gave her all the cash I had left—about 5 grand worth.

"What's this?" she asked, "You already gave me the money I needed."

"15K—that was just to break even, wasn't it?" I asked. She nodded affirmatively. "You deserve better than to be flat broke. But I give you this on one condition—you go back to Oklahoma City and put whatever of this you don't need to spend right away in a new bank account with only your name on it. You don't tell your boyfriend this money exists, and you don't spend it on his bills or whatever. This money is Julie money, and its only for Julie to do things Julie wants to do for Julie. Got it?"

The look on her face broke my heart. She shouldn't have had to feel so grateful over a little cash. She had worked her tail off—literally—all weekend to make me happy. But even without my glasses, I soon realized that wasn't it—it was the fact that I had thought of her potential needs and worked to address them without prompting. How the fucking hell did a woman who gave of herself so completely not manage to find anyone in the world but the old Gifted Grifter that gave a thought as to what SHE might need?

I walked her to the terminal. As when I picked her up, I couldn't go with her to the terminal to wait for the flight. There was a special section, called the kiss-and-cry section, for lovers to bid each other adieu. No one watching us would have thought that we were anything but that—lovers who were being separated for some reason. After a long, soulful kiss, Julie suddenly gathered her bags and headed to the gate. I saw that she was about to start crying, and didn't want to do it here—either because it was so public or, more likely, not in front of me. I was in near tears too. She gave one last peck on the cheek then turned and headed through security.

I watched her go through. I know she peeked to see if I was watching, and I know she saw me, but she didn't turn to acknowledge me or wave. She went through X-ray, took her bags, and headed to her gate. Halfway down the gate, long after she thought I was gone and was out of sight range, she stopped and put down her bags. She fumbled in her purse and pulled out some Kleenex and dabbed her eyes.

I returned the car, then walked to my apartment. My lease was almost up, and I was going to have to decide soon whether to maintain a permanent residence at all or go nomad full-time. I went in, turned on my computer, and registered for the Austin conference and booked my flight. I also booked the biggest suite available at the convention hotel. It promised to be a long seven weeks until I saw Julie again.