All Comments on 'gigi's Punishment'

by natcameron

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grrlslavegrrlslaveover 8 years ago
Power transfer

You're an excellent writer, but I'm not sure I understand the couple's willingness to stand back and allow their friends to correct their slave. It seems like they're not sure of their abilities as owners and are giving up their power over her. Further, hasn't she been bred to submit, known nothing but submission and ownership her entire life and already been punished for a week for what seems to be a relatively minor infraction? I don't know... Still reading, but these issues weaken the story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stop writing about that which you don't understand

This is not how people treat their submissives. Badly done. No stars.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 8 years ago
Three stars ...

Thank you for sharing your skill as a writer with us; you have an obvious talent. I don't really like the way this story developed (see comment below) but I couldn't not give it a score for the quality of writing. A hard decision ... Three stars, and please continue to write and share your work with us.

natcameronnatcameronover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank-you

Hello Dearest Readers, Thank-you for your comments and criticisms. I welcome them all. I have made all of these scenarios up, just for fun. The details, in my opinion are not as important as the overall impression I have tried to create but some of those details might make more sense in the context of all four stories. I have no interest in trying for realism..................it is a pretend world, peopled with made-up characters....let's not forget that.

happy reading everybody and have sweet sexy dreams that inspire you. Nat

natcameronnatcameronover 8 years agoAuthor
annonymous negativity

Dear Readers It is so very easy to make blanket, general and negative statements that do not contribute to useful feedback. Maybe some un-happy readers need to take their own advice and stop writing...to me anyway....I welcome thoughtful reasoned responses that are fair and kind. If you are mean and hiding in anonymity, perhaps it is time for you to turn off your computer and go outside to play. I think this forum is for people who want to contribute creative, sex positive stories to each other to enjoy and have fun with. Nat

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thoughtfully from Silver....

A few writing tips; more a style critique than a content.

Sensory details go along way. What do the characters hear, see, taste, smell, feel? The more details you put into the story, the more the readers can connect to it. And in the case of "feel", it should lean toward the physical sensation of emotion. So feelling nervous is translated as a dry mouth; anger as a burning agitation in the muscles. I would like to be shown the story as much as told it.

Although I know it is traditional not to capitalize the bottom/subs/pet's name, for the purpose of not burdening your readers, you may want to consider it. The submission can be displayed in many ways and although the lowercase names reinforces the idea, it is also distracting. There is also the chance that people do not understand your reason for doing so and will think you are a poor writer.

natcameronnatcameronover 8 years agoAuthor
Good advice

Thank you Silver. These are helpful suggestions that I will consider.

Nat

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous