All Comments on 'Gilded in Gold Ch. 09'

by silverangel621

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
THANK YOU!

Please have the installments come faster now!

mftz1mftz1almost 9 years ago

Welcome back. Looking forward to more of this wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Welcome back from me too!!

I spent a bit of time working which chapters I'd missed when I realised you'd resubmitted the story. Sorry, I didn't go back to the beginning, just worked out where I'd left off previously...

So, OBVIOUSLY, I'm keen to read more. And we all know that Xerxes feels more for Tibby than he's letting on, te he!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW

Thank you for sharing your talent. It is a kindness and a generosity that you do so. You are under no obligation to continue this story and I thought for sure you had abandoned it; your updates had been so fast before and there was no recent info on your Bio page. You are really engaging writer and I was loving this story, but I had stopped checking for updates, I just happened to look today and boy oh boy am I thrilled!!!! Thank you! Thank You! THANK YOU!!!!! <3 really (obviously) so excited to see Tibby again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glad you're back :)

Cannot wait for more. Well I actually can because it is so worth it.

soreireisoreireialmost 9 years ago
A Good find!

I just ground my way through the whole story line to date and found it an intriguing tale. It is an interesting world and I look toward to reading the rest of the story. It is always the desire of the fans that the updates come fast and furious but I believed that author must be allowed to set their own pace. Hope for soon but am willing to wait for great reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad your back

Fell in love with this story a few months back. Glad to see your back. Your story is amazing. Plotline is superb. Keep up the good work. And thanks for giving us desperate readers this amazing tale. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Incredible!!!

Such a great story!!! You really bring the reader into the plot and I am going CRAZY wanting to know what happens next!! Please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loving it!

I hope you'll update soon. I can't wait to read how the story develops.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please Updte

I really want to read more, I want to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Will this story ever be finished? Really great read!

This is a great story. The world that you have set for this story sounds interesting and unique. I'd like to know what happens next. I know everyone has a life outside of what they love to do, but I'm anxious to know if you will continue it or not. Previous comments have revealed that it's been 6 months since you last updated this story. Please don't give up on it. It's really great :)

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 8 years ago
In one word: fantastic!

I found your story a long time ago and to be honest, I have stopped checking for updates so I was like a kid on a Christmas morning when I found you had updated the Chapters 7, 8 and 9. But I see now that it has been more than 6 months since we last heard from you! I know that life gets busy but please, try to update those 11 amazing chapters still to come. This story is absolutely fantastic and I have read it from begining to the last chapter a million times. Really looking forward to the continuation...

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggiover 8 years ago
Just a wish...

If you could include in one of the next chapters, when Ryan is thinking about her alone somewhere that he jerks off thinking about them fucking or just imagining what he would do with her, that would be amazing. Maybe he can project that lust into her with all of the neat technology and Mental maps you have created (great job with that btw). Continue with the amazing writing and we will all be checking for updates, for sure!!!!!

Erika281Erika281over 8 years ago
sorry

So sorry this isn´t finished :( :( :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ch. 10?

I hope you'll update soon, so many months have passed.! Tibby is in for a major heartbreak... and I can't wait till the grovelling begins.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Book?

I saw your bio page and thought you had Gilded in gold published. I searched for it online but I couldn't find it... a pity, I would have bought it.

EroticallyWickedEroticallyWickedalmost 8 years ago
And this is why I now go to last chapter

When recommended with H rating. Unfinished, left hanging, more than a year. Is it good? No idea. Comments: good enough to publish, can't find, followers not important enough to not leave in story ending denial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad!

I check your updates now and then and I'm so happy you're writing again! I hope you release a chapter of Gilded in Gold soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please finish this!

Please finish this story! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hello!

Do you intend to update this? Please give us a christmas treat!

LadyBug19LadyBug19about 7 years ago
Please!!

Hello???? Can you please update? Would really like to read the rest of the story.

chele20035chele20035about 7 years ago

Such a good story! I hope that you will continue it, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Can't wait for you to finish this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I hope you'll keep your promise

Please don't leave us hanging. The story is great and I'd love to read more of it. So please update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a really great story

Please update and finish this story. It's very interesting and I love the world you have created. It's complex with it's own rules and developed culture... Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Weak weak weak

Again I say weak!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grrrrr

I really need to start checking to make sure that series I choose to read are actually finished. *sigh* It really sucks to get invested in a storyline and find out it just got left hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Where’s part 10???

Please continue T.T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OH RIGHT, YOU GET OFF WE DONT,,,,

AND HOW DO YOU LIKE BEING LEFT HANGING? WELL NOT FINISHING A STORY IT THAT FOR US. WE INVEST IN YOU VOTE COMMENT AND THEN WOOPS OH YOU GOT YOURS AND WE ARE LEFT HANGING, WELL SCREW YOU TOO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointing

This story was abandoned at the climax and yet you go onto other stories. Bummer :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What??

There's no more of this story?? Goddamn it. I really need to stop getting invested in unfinished stories. Super disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue!!

I love this story. Found it 4 years ago and came back hoping it would be finished. Please continue writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WHY?

I just don't get what motivates people to string their fans along with promises only to ghost them! I've encountered countless abandoned stories but the only ones that truly piss me off are those that screw with readers expectations by swearing up and down that they'll never give up on them. All it would take is a few minutes to say "I'm sorry but I've just can't write any more". While still a disappointment, honesty can be respected in the end. People like silverangel621 only generate the worst thoughts for those of us that invest themselves into the characters they've introduced. It's the reader who actually breathe life into thr print on a page. Before that it's just a contrast of black ink on white. This selfish creatine should have just kept her words to herself instead of manipulating readers to feed her pathetic existence!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

*sigh*

Dammit. Sucks that this'll probably never get finished.....

4u2_nv4u2_nvover 2 years ago

You promised to finish this someday... It's many years later. Doesn't this story resound in your dreams - begging to be finished?? It should. It should haunt you as much as it does us, because it's really really good. And really needs an ending!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous