GILFS Most Delightfully Devious Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, Susan, soooo good!" she said, smacking her lips. "That topping....interesting, it tastes so familiar..."

"I'll bet it does," Susan sighed. "You've had it before, I'm sure, probably. Just want to suck it all down, don't ya?"

"Mmmm, you bet," Beth sighed, swallowing the tainted mouthful of cum-stained pie. "But it's all for Jared, your little worker bee! C'mon, honey, eat up! Then we'll go home and go to bed...with all that new energy in you!"

The girls laughed and Jared smiled weakly. Then he watched in horror as Beth forked a huge piece of pie, and equally huge dollop of cum, and held it before his face.

"Eat up, baby," she said with a widening of her big brown eyes. "It'll do ya good..."

"Yeah, Jared, eat your...uh, my fudgepie, I went through all the trouble of making it and finding just the right topping," Susan laughed.

He opened his mouth, eyes fixed on his smiling wife as she pushed it into his lips, scraping it off inside and watching him slowly chew, his face bright red from shame and the taste of his own cum on the moist pie. He swallowed with an audible gulp.

"One more, baby," Beth cooed. "And then we'll be going..."

He obeyed, opening up as Beth forked a huge piece into his mouth, his cum still warm on it, sliding over his lips, chewing the gooey wad and gulping it down. A little special icing remained on the plate. Beth scooped it up on her finger and popped it into his mouth to be sucked clean.

"Don't want to waste any!" she laughed. "So delicious!"

"Gosh, Jared, you really like my fudgepie!" Susan laughed. "I'll have to make more for you. And Bethie, you can, too, it's really not that hard!"

"You'll have to give me the recipe, baby," Beth said, standing up. "Dammit, I gotta pee you guys, I'll be back in a few..."

She darted off down the hall as Susan swiveled on the couch to look at Jared.

"You don't have to wait, sweetie," she snarled, standing and flipping up her little tennis skirt while pulling down her panties, spreading her asscheeks and showing Jared her soaked asshole with a plug of his cum oozing out. "Suck it alllll out, baby, eat the rest of my fudgepie!"

"Are you nuts?" he cried out quietly as possible, looking down the hall and then into Susan's cream-stuffed ass. "She's right there!"

"Better hurry, bitch," Susan snarled over her shoulder. "Now put your mouth on my ass and SUCK!"

She grabbed his ears and twisted his head to her ass, ramming his face into those meaty white cheeks. Jared grimaced as he put his mouth over the leaking opening, cringing at the taste and then the sudden flow as Susan grunted and blasted it out. The thick, viscous load was hot, lumpy and tangy, and flooded into his sucking mouth, causing him to swallow repeatedly, cursing himself for having cum so much. He swallowed and smacked his lips, resisting the urge to throw up, and sucked harder, wanting it to be done. Susan smiled, and quickly fingered her hairy cunt to a grinding orgasm as he finished up, pulling his face away.

"Got some on ya, baby," she giggled, straightening up ad pulling herself together just as Beth re-entered the room, having watched it from around the corner and struggling mightily not to laugh at the site of her husband sucking his cum out of her best friend's asshole.

"Got some of what on ya?" she said as she bounced back into the room.

"More special cream!"Susan laughed. "Found some I'd hidden away and the little devil just couldn't help himself, he just sucked it right down!"

Beth looked at the smear of cum around Jared's lips and smiled, walking up to him and kissing those cummy lips.

"Share, baby," she cooed, licking the cream from them and gulping it down with relish. "Damn, Susan, you make some great cream topping!"

"I do, I do indeed," Susan sighed. "Now you two get on home, Bethie, you look like you need a little something..."

"Oh, I do, I do indeed, Susie girl!" she laughed, taking Jared's hand and leading the sheepish man from the house.

On the way, she cupped his crotch in her hand and he slapped it away.

"Jesus, Beth, what the hell?"

"Can't help it baby, again I'm soooo horny," she growled, reattaching her hand to his cock, which was getting harder, having started the journey when he sucked on Susan's asshole moments earlier. "Damn, you're ready, aren't you? After I drained you dry not a half hour or so ago? Baby, you're a machine, you ready to go again? Must be Susan's fudgepie, huh? We definitely gotta get you more of that!"

"Not tonight, please, baby, not tonight...." Jared moaned as they approached the house.

"Oh, yeah, tonight, baby," she growled, leading him inside and to the bedroom. "And I got an urge, baby, to take you...in...my...ass! And you'll get to enjoy MY special fudgepie!"

He groaned, and walked into the bathroom to wash his face, looking in the mirror and wondering when the madness would end. Not tonight, he realized, walking back out and seeing his gorgeous wife on the bed, head on the mattress, ass up and wiggling at him.

"Dig in, baby," she hissed, spreading her sexy, saggy cheeks in her hands. "Get me ready..."

He shuffled over and knelt behind his dominant wife, sighing and starting his task, never noticing Beth's cell phone that she'd positioned nearby, Face Time enabled. Down the street, Susan settled into her bed, fingering her pussy, and smiling as she watched the drama unfold. Beth looked up at the phone and winked, moaning as she felt Jared's tongue spear her puckered anus.

"So bad," Susan laughed to herself, settling in for a series of orgasms. "So very, very bad...."

12