GILFS Most Delightfully Devious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's ridiculous?" Lizzy said, coming around the corner just as Gloria's hand left his throbbing cock.

"That there's so much food!" Gloria laughed, looking at the spaghetti waiting to be boiled, and the sauce simmering, and a giant salad nearby Lizzy had pulled out of the 'fridge. "Ridiculous!"

"Nonsense, we're so hungry," Lizzy smiled, giving Jared a pat on the shoulder. "You feeling better hon?"

"Poor boy," Gloria said, standing on the other side, a hand on the other shoulder. "He's finding it a little hard this afternoon, aren't you Jared?"

She stressed 'hard' and Jared groaned a quiet groan, the two girls then walking to the dining room and sitting down as he continued to putter in the kitchen, his cock going only slightly softer. After 20 minutes, as it was about ready, Lizzy came in to offer her help.

"No, no, please, I'm all set, thanks, honey," he said nervously as she walked to him with a smile.

"Gloria's on the phone herself now, one of her boys called," Lizzy hissed, slipping up on the counter and spreading her legs, her own panties long since gone, her silken bush exploding into view as she reeled Jared in between them with her feet, hurriedly pulling his apron aside to fist his cock hard and then slip it into her cunt. "Fuck me, Jared, quickly, before she gets off the phone!!"

"Oh God, Lizzy, please...can't take much more of this...gonna make me cum!"

"Not before I do, stud, you better not cum in my pussy yet!!!" she growled, clamping her sinewy legs tighter around his waist, milking his dick with those same motions as before.

"Hey you two, awfully quiet in there!" Gloria called out.

Lizzy quickly pushed Jared from her cunt, seconds before he was gonna pop, and hopped off the counter as Jared frantically pushed his dick in his short and pulled the apron over it, turning to spoon the spaghetti into a platter just as Gloria walked around the corner.

"What's going on?" she asked brightly.

"Nuttin' honey," Lizzy chirped with a smile. "Was just gonna make the salad, you want to dress it hon, just want to run to my office and check email, expecting a contract to come through."

"Sure, hon, we'll be just fine," Gloria said, winking at Jared, who gulped loudly. "I'll give the boy a hand."

"Do that, babe," Lizzy said, walking away. "Maybe give him two hands if he needs 'em!"

"Fuck, no, please Gloria, this HAS to stop..."

Jared begged, turning to lean on the counter as Gloria approached, picking up a bottle of olive oil.

"It will," she snarled. "When I'm done..."

Helplessly, Jared watched Gloria pull over his apron and free his stiff cock from his shorts, oiling her hands with the olive oil and jerking him off, the obscene squishy sounds filling the kitchen as she worked, smiling up at him.

"Goddam Gloria..please...don't...I'm begging you..." he babbled, eyes closed, trying to ignore just how good that bony little hand felt flying up and down his slick cock wet with oil.

"Turn around, face the counter," she barked.

"Wha..."

"Fucking DO it, Jared, we don't have much time, I gotta get a load from you yet!"

"No, please," he groaned, but blindly obeying, hands on the sink counter as Gloria stood behind him, reaching around to rapidly fist his oily dick.

"Oh...God...NOT THAT!!!"

She smiled – and slipped the oily index finger of her other hand straight up Jared's tight asshole, jamming up against the prostate, milking it, tickling it, as her other hand jerked him off madly. He felt his balls knot and get ready to spurt as she jerked him faster and probed deeper with that oily finger, then pulling out to quickly finger fuck his quivering ass.

"OK, guys, I'm famished!" Lizzy called out from her office. "Let's eat!"

Gloria stuffed Jared's dick in his short, smoothed his apron and turned to wipe her hands – all but that index finger – just as Lizzy walked in.

"Hon, your finger's all greasy, you get into your work, huh?" she laughed. "I love olive oil, gimme a taste!"

"NO!" Jared screamed, unable to turn around, his cock sticking straight out in his shorts.

"Don't be silly, we're friends!"

Jared watched in horror as Lizzy lifted Gloria's little hand and slowly sucked the finger into her mouth, relishing the taste as Gloria's eyes shot wide to watch.

"Mmmmm, that's a nice taste!" Lizzy said, popping the finger out of her mouth. "That some sort of new flavored oil Jared?"

"Yes, it is, very special stuff," Gloria giggled. "Glad you liked it, should make the salad rather tasty!"

The girls ate ravenously as Jared weakly picked at his food, trying not to look at either of them, as they'd sometimes get up to go get more wine, their incredible legs on display, their asses in those skirts, all of it keeping Jared more or less hard throughout the hour and a half it took to finish eating. Gloria sat across from Jared and would occasionally stretch one supple leg out to let her sneaker-clad foot caress his cock, smiling as she talked to Lizzy at her right, rubbing his dick up and down, Jared's face bright red, trying to remain calm.

Once dinner was done, he quickly cleared the table and made sure not to stay in the kitchen long enough to give either of them time to attack him, and once all was cleared and put away, the two girls came in and stood by him, both on wobbly feet from a long night of drinking.

"Jared, be a dear and walk Gloria home, would you?" Lizzy asked sweetly. "She's a little tipsy, and it's dark out there..."

"Oh, no, Lizzy, I'll be fine, I only live a few streets over..."

"Nonsense, he'll walk you home and tomorrow, he'll bring your car over to you in time for work, I promise," Lizzy insisted. "It's a very dark night, we don't want you stumbling on the way home!"

"I think she's fine!" Jared blurted a little too emphatically and Lizzy looked at him disapprovingly.

"Now Jared, be a good friend and neighbor," she said sharply. "Gloria was kind enough to give YOU a hand in the kitchen, you can give her one now!"

Gloria smiled and took Jared's arm, forcefully, walking out the door and down the drive, Lizzy waving good bye from the porch before going inside.

"Gloria...don't think that... I mean...it's just a walk home....I mean..."

"Shut up, stud, and walk faster," she snarled, cupping his ass in her hand as they walked. "Or I'll use all 10 fingers up your tight ass when we get there! Would you like that, Jared? You seemed to get harder in my hand when I was fingering you tonight, you naughty little slut!"

"Oh, God," Jared moaned, walking faster, trying to ignore Gloria's pawing hands on his ass and cock as she walked with him, laughing.

They got to her door, and Jared turned to leave.

"What, no good night kiss?" Gloria lamented.

Jared sighed and bent to give her a peck on the cheek. Gloria turned, grabbed his hair and thrust her tongue down his throat, choking him, kicking the door open and pulling him inside where she threw him onto the foyer floor and stood, a sneaker on his throat, pinning him there as she wriggled out of her clothes, standing now just in her black socks and black sneakers, her bush glistening, dripping with her juices.

"You owe me," she growled.

Seconds later, as Jared struggled beneath her, Gloria locked him into a 69, her moist gash gushing her girl cream onto his face as she ground it on his mouth and chin and nose, using and abusing him for her own pleasure. He bucked to get free but she snaked her sinewy thighs around his neck and ears, forcing him to be still, folding her socked calves up to the back of his head and pushing his face deeper into her hungry quim.

"Fuck, that's so hot, glad we got some free time, no rush," she moaned, leaning forward as she squeezed him harder in her GILF thighs, muscles flexing and relaxing as she pumped his face, freeing his dick and jerking it in her small hand, mouthing his balls as she did.

"Fuck Gloria STOP!!!" he screamed from the meaty clench of her pussy prison as she sucked his cock to the nuts, stroking it up and down, feasting on the fleshy knob atop, washing it with her tongue and plunging back down again, over and over until his balls were about to erupt.

The phone rang on the stand near them. Gloria sighed, sat up still grinding Jared's trapped face and looked at the caller ID.

"Lizzy," she sighed. "She probably misses you!"

"NO DON'T!" Jared pleaded from Gloria's ass, where his nose was clenched in the sweaty ring of her asshole.

She squeezed her thighs to muffle him and picked up the phone.

"Hey hon....yes, he's still here...well, he was kind enough to help me move that credenza in my room, you know that nice one I picked up the other day? Yes, it is lovely, but rather heavy....yes, he helped me get it into the living room....just finishing up now...talk to him? Well....he's rather busy at the moment but I can see....oh, OK...I promise, I'll send him home quickly! Thanks for dinner honey, it was great. Talk to you tomorrow!"

She hung up and ground more urgently on Jared's squeezed face, her sinewy hamstrings pushed up around his cheeks, crushing him blue as she thumped and humped her way to an orgasm, leaning over to jerk his dick again, and slipping a finger under his nuts to force it into his asshole. He screamed in pain, and pleasure, as she worked his cock, face and ass.

"Let's see who cums first, bitch!" she laughed.

Turns out it was Gloria, who in the throes of orgasm squeezed and smothered Jared so hard, he totally forgot about his own orgasm, instead pawing her hard thighs and pliant ass, pulling at the crushing flesh to get some air, and finding none. As she rippled out a powerful orgasm on his trapped face, he passed out beneath her. When he woke, she was in her nightgown, smiling down at him.

"Better go wash your face, get my scent off," she hissed. "Wouldn't want Lizzy catching a whiff of her best friend's cunt when she kisses you tonight!"

He groaned, and staggered to the kitchen, Gloria close behind, humping his ass as she stood, reaching around to maul his about-to-explode dick.

"Dammit, Gloria, please...for fuck's sake, at least get me off so I don't have to go home with this thing, how do I explain it to Lizzy!" he cried out, drying his face.

"Tell her you're glad to see her," Gloria giggled, walking away to the door and holding it open for him. "Better get home, stud, and take care of business!"

He staggered out, down the street, the five-minute walk in cool air refreshing on his hot, sweaty face, his cock barely flagging by the time he got home. He got inside, where it was dark and quiet, hoping Lizzy would be in bed, long asleep. He never saw her coming in the dark but there she was, leaping atop him from the front, naked now save for those white socks, wrapping her strong legs around his waist and tugging at his cock in his shorts.

"Mmmm, hope you weren't doing anything naughty at Gloria's, stud," she hissed. "She's so horny for an old girl, she really needs to get more of what you're gonna give me!"

Squeezing him in her thighs, she reached between them and pulled out his dick, sticking it in her pussy and wrapping her arms around his neck, urging him to clumsily walk up the stairs to their bed, where she fell atop him, grinding fully onto his thrusting cock, smothering him in her wrinkly tits as she leaned over him, biting his ear.

"Make me cum, Jared, fuck me good, don't you dare cum first!" she screamed, punching down hard with that insatiable pussy.

"Fuck, Lizzy...then slow...Goddam, slow down!" he moaned, trying to hold onto her flailing ass as she pounded up and down on him, his fingers unable to stop the quaking flesh of her butt. "Please!!!"

"Don't...cum...FIRST!!!"

She slammed down on him hard, sitting up, punching her pussy on his cock and milking with her cunt muscles, her hands on her own tits, pulling the thick nipples away from that gloriously wrinkled boob flesh. Jared hung onto her thighs, trying to match her gyrations and slow them down, but it was too much after a night of constant near orgasms, and his balls exploded, sending a fire-hot jet of cum blasting into her womb, then another and another, more and more until the orgasm of his life finally waned as she continued to pump and grind on him as his dick mercifully wilted. She felt it wither and glared down at him.

"I warned you not to cum first," she snarled, pulling off his deflated dick with a sloppy wet sound and inching up his chest, his belly getting wet from the flow within she clamped off with her pussy muscles.

"Honey, don't, please, don't, PLE!!!!"

She jumped from his chest to his mouth, hanging onto the headboard, pinning him flat and pinching his face in her crushing thighs, her gushing hole on his lips and flooding his mouth with his load. He cursed having shot so much as she grunted and undulated atop him, forcing a constant flow of thick jizz into his lips and down his throat. It was his first taste of cum and he wasn't liking it, but couldn't fight her off, he was too tired and her pinching thighs too strong, her entire weight on his cum-soaked face, forcing him to gobble down every tangy ounce of sperm she was feeding him.

He ate her clean for five minutes, the entire time she riding his face harder and harder, bucking her hips back and forth, snapping her clit and soaked cunt all over his nose and mouth, pumping her way to a brutal, smothering 60-second orgasm that knocked him out cold.

She sighed, resting on his face, looking between her cum-streaked thighs clasping his sleeping face. Smiling, she reached for the phone.

"Hey baby," she laughed when Gloria answered.

"How'd it go?"

"As planned, like fucking clockwork!" Lizzy laughed, looking into her cummy pussy to Jared's snoring face. "We worked him over so good, he came in no time!"

"So what'd you do then?"

"Well, we never did have dessert tonight, so I fed Jared a little..make that a lot...of my home-made creampie!"

"You GO girl!" Gloria laughed. "Well, I got what I wanted all night long and when I got him here, made damn sure he ate me until I came, then sent him home, stiff dick and all!"

"Thanks for that, baby," Lizzy cooed, grinding Jared's sleepy face in her moist quim. "He ate so much cum and I came so hard, I knocked him out in my pussy and thighs! The fucker's sound asleep now under me!"

"I never got to feed him my dessert, though, I'm a little jealous!" Gloria laughed. "Tell ya what, when he comes to, send him over, would you? Tell him that credenza fell over and I need his help, uh, getting it up again!"

The girls roared, and Jared stirred beneath Lizzy.

"You gonna give him some dessert, too, baby?" Lizzy giggled.

"Yeah," Gloria growled, reaching behind her with one hand to slip a finger into her tight asshole. "But this time, it's fudge pie!!!"

"You are sooooooooooooooooo bad, girl!" Lizzy laughed. "He'll be right there!!"

"And honey, don't let on what happened tonight," Gloria said. "This is too good, we gotta keep this going."

"Sure thing, old friend," Lizzy sighed, looking down at Jared's blinking eyes as he regained consciousness. "Sure thing..."

12