All Comments on 'Gillian Joins the Club Ch. 03'

by BeccaBonnor

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ken philipsken philipsabout 9 years ago
Cracker Of A Series

5* all the way...and favorited! Gillian is a superstar & Joe a top hubby. Everyone plays and it si real stroke material - the way I like it. Well done. Ken

aherbaherbabout 9 years ago

I can't wait to read more of Gillians' adventures. I bet she gives the sheriff and his men a run for their money

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot read

This is a hot read that i could not stop having cums till the end. A 5 star sex story.

ShelleysGirlShelleysGirlabout 9 years ago
Great fantasy - makes me really hot!

Read all three chapters at one sitting. Must now go back and vote on #1 & #2. The writing in the first few lines of #1 had me wondering if I'd continue, but my fears evaporated when the sex action began. I am a very satisfied reader!

devilspydevilspyabout 9 years ago
Not liking cuckold getting all that fucking

But, sure love his wife getting nailed. Will be ready for the second book. Maybe her cuckold gets more cuckold action, rather than husband action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent!

Very hot series...can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I So Want To Be Her

For years I have fantasized about working as a high class call girl. I love having that power over men. My husband is supportive and would definitely indulge me. In fact, he was hard for a week when he found out I had been paid by my boss to fuck two of his clients. After reading this, I just may have to pursue my fantasies.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Why Devilspy????

I was pleased this was a story where the hubby got some as well. His wife wants this to be as equal as possible without humiliating her husband, just a lusty wife. Fed up with the cuck crap, plenty already on here without wanting more. Wish there was a catergory for cuck's so that I do not have to read all the disgusting humiliation. Wife sharing is fine, and the hubby enjoying watching is fine, BUT when they then want to humiliate is when I shut down, unless there is likely fightback by the wronged hubby. Look forward to more as long as it stays within my boundaries. 3* (would have been 7/10 but not 8 so sorry only 3).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more?

You have a great story line going. Will you be adding more?

moonfire1207moonfire1207over 2 years ago

Oh, please please can you add more to this story??? I absolutely loved reading your work. It was so hot and steamy, but also very well written. You have a serious talent.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant tale. Certainly keen to see the next phase of your story.

Unfortunately I never met a woman like Gillian🤔😉😂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous