Gillian Joins the Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her tits heaved as he repeated his teasing, popping the head in an inch or two, then plucking it back out. Gillian blurted, "Please stuff my sopping cunt with that beautiful monster of a cock!"

Doug laughed, "Now that's more like it!" He began to feed his prick into her, inch by agonizing inch until his balls nestled against the crack of her ass. Then he pulled back, just as slowly, before ramming his hips forward in one hard, cunt-splitting lunge.

Gillian rolled her head back and let loose a long, guttural moan. "Oh my fucking god."

Doug pulled back again, admiring the sight of her splayed, swollen lips around his thick shaft. Then he buried the whole thing again in one thrust. "Oh fuck," Gillian grunted. "Oh fuck. So fucking big..." Doug picked up the pace and Gillian pushed back to meet his thrusts. The squelching sounds of thick cock pummeling wet pussy filled the room.

Doug lifted Gillian's legs high in the air, gripping both ankles in one big hand. The effect of putting her legs together made his cock feel even more massive and Gillian squealed as he pistoned his dick in and out.

"Aaaahhh, yes, yes, yes, fuck it, fuck, fuck, pussy, oh god yeah," Gillian babbled, then managed to call to the other men, "Guys! Suck my tits!"

Davis and Scotty, who had been stroking their cocks as they watched Doug pound the gorgeous brunette, hurried to either side of the desk, smearing their tongues across the engorged nipples and drawing them in between their lips. "Suck hard!" Gillian demanded. As they built the pressure on her tits, drawing in a good half of her breast with each pull of their mouths, Gillian moaned. "Oh that feels so good. I've never had them both sucked at once." Scotty released her tit and looked at the fiery red nipple, an inch long and rock hard. He slapped at it with his tongue, flicking it back and forth while he kneaded the plump tit flesh.

Doug suddenly pulled back. "Somebody trade me places, I'm gonna come in her mouth."

Davis high-fived his friend and moved to the end of the desk while Doug pushed his dick toward her mouth again. "Oooh, damn," Doug groaned as Gillian took it deep, savoring the coating of her own cunt juice. Davis lunged into her as Gillian moaned around Doug's cock. Scotty had taken charge of both breasts now. He kneaded them, pressed them together, and flicked his thumbs across the stiff tips.

Doug couldn't last long, and in a few seconds grunted, "Here it comes, baby, get ready." Gillian, her eyes wide, with no time to think about what was happening, let the giant prick slide across her tongue, sending Doug over the edge. The eruption sprayed across the roof of Gillian's, hot against the back of her throat. She fought the urge to gag, her eyes watering, and swallowed down the first load, but the streams kept coming. She wondered, somewhere deep in her subconscious, how long it had been since the man had come. It pooled in her mouth until finally he pulled out, the head of his dick sliding across her cheek, leaving a stripe of his thick goo.

Gillian held the load in her mouth, savoring the flavor and texture, and comparing it to her husband's come. Rich and spicy, she thought. A lot like Joe. She had never minded taking Joe's come in her mouth, and now she realized, as she swirled this new man's juice around on her tongue, she liked it. A lot.

"Show us," Davis said. Gillian opened her mouth and put her tongue out a little. The man sighed at the sight of the pool of white liquid. Gillian made a laughing sound, then pulled her tongue in and swallowed it in one gulp.

"Mmmm, who's next?" she asked.

Davis laughed. "First, let's try something different." He helped her off the desk and turned her so her back was to him. Just like Angela, Gillian thought, and wondered if this would be as good.

Davis pushed her forward—not hard, but firm—and Gillian put her hands flat against the desktop and leaned over until her nipples brushed the hard wooden surface. Davis nudged Gillian's inner thighs, and she moved her high heels farther apart. She wondered what kind of sight she made, in her spiked heels, her ass in the air, and her swollen cunt lips wide open and oozing with her juice. She could feel it dripping down her legs. What must Joe be thinking next door?

From the other room, Joe could have told her that the sight was fantastic. When the show had started, he and Peggy made a pretense of just watching, but Peggy had positioned her hands in her lap and was soon pressing them insistently against her crotch until she gave it up altogether, spread her legs, and hiked up her skirt. Joe helped her slide off her panties and the young woman smiled gratefully. Joe gazed at her bald mound, glistening wet with her excitement. In most cases, Joe would have gladly watched Peggy rub herself. He loved to watch a beautiful woman masturbate, and often sat back and enjoyed the scene as Gillian stroked herself or pleasured her gaping pussy with a vibrator. But now he was torn: watch his ravenous wife's gangbang or Peggy's ministrations to her sweet pussy. Peggy helped him decide by craning her neck around where Joe was standing—and blocking her view to the next room.

"If you stand right here," she gestured, "I can suck you while we both watch." She smiled her lovely, sweet, helpful smile. Joe had his stiff prick out and between Peggy's lips in seconds.

Now, some thirty minutes later, they had both shed all their clothes and Peggy sat on Joe's lap, impaled on his erection, facing the window.

In the other room, Davis coated his fingers with the liquid from between Gillian's spread legs and began massaging it against her little puckered asshole. Gillian lifted her head back and moaned, "Oh what are you doing to me back there, Mr. Davis. This is not on the syllabus."

"Extra credit," Davis said as he pushed in his middle finger, one knuckle, then slowly, two knuckles deep. Gillian laid her head against the desk and closed her eyes, focusing on the finger probing her asshole. Davis pulled the finger back, but not quite out, then pushed it all the way back in. "Ahhhhh," Gillian sighed.

"You like that, don't you sweetheart?" Davis said quietly, teasingly. "I can tell by the way you opened right up. You like it in your ass, don't you?"

Gillian grunted as the finger came out and went deep again. "Did Angela say you were allowed to be back there?"

"She said it was up to you and I should ask first. Can I? Please?"

"You've been a good boy and a conscientious student. I guess I'll have to let you," she said. "But I'm going to need more lube."

Angela had prepared her for this. "Top drawer of the desk."

Doug retrieved the bottle and Davis nodded toward Gillian's upturned ass. "You do the honors," he said with a grin and removed his long finger from Gillian's channel. Doug smiled and squeezed a generous blob of lube at the top of Gillian's crack, letting it slide down and in to her puckered hole. He gently rubbed it around, then pressed his finger in. Gillian sighed, luxuriating in the anal massage.

"Guys," Scotty said. "This is awesome, but before you wear her out, do you think I could fuck her pussy?"

Doug and Davis laughed. "I think we could accommodate that," Davis said. "Lay up here on the desk." Scotty clambered up and lay back, his rigid cock standing at attention in front of Gillian.

She wondered if she should suck it, but Davis said, "Climb up on him, professor." She did, spreading her legs and kneeling on either side of Scotty. She positioned herself and eased her pussy down his shaft.

"Oh fuck that's good," Scotty groaned. Gillian began to raise and lower herself on the man's cock. Doug ran his hand over her ass, and again stroked it along her crack.

Doug looked at Davis. "What do you think?" Davis winked at him, and Doug said, "Scotty, scoot down to the end." With Gillian impaled on his cock Scotty wriggled down the desk until his legs dangled over and Gillian's ass was at the level of Doug's member. Stiff again? Already?

"Oh wait a minute," Gillian said, realizing with a sudden shock what the men had in mind. "I don't know about this."

Davis laughed. "All part of your education, professor."

"But I never..."

Davis stroked her back. "There's always a first time."

"Oh, fuck," Gillian said and leaned farther forward. What did she expect? Three men, three holes. Do the math, it was bound to happen. "Do it." Davis put his hands on her ass cheeks and pulled them apart. Gillian's little hole winked at Doug as she contracted her muscles.

"God what a sight," Doug said as he placed the huge head against the much smaller opening. Davis now had the bottle and dropped some lube onto Doug's dick as the big man rubbed it around Gillian's hole.

"Go easy," Gillian breathed, preparing for the invasion. Doug pressed forward and the head split her apart and disappeared. "Oooooh," she moaned. Doug pushed a bit more and a bit more. Gillian clenched her fists. Remembering her first visit to the club, she rose up a bit and offered her breast to Scotty. "Suck it," she said hoarsely. Scotty took the nipple in his mouth and drew it in. "Oh, yeah," Gillian sighed. "Now push, Doug." He did, sinking about three-quarters of his long cock into Gillian's channel.

Gillian forced her ass back toward the man, sinking him in to his balls. Doug held it in place for a few seconds and then pulled back, just leaving the head in. He sure loves to tease a woman like this, Gillian thought.

But this wasn't her pussy and it wasn't like the other night when Angela distracted her, biting her hard red nipples as Joe pounded her. This was slow, erotic torture and Doug's thickness hurt. She wanted to feel that hurt again. "Oh. Please," she whimpered.

"Please pull out?" Doug asked, taunting. "Or please push in?"

"Please. In. More."

"More where?" he teased.

"More in my asshole," Gillian groaned. "Push your cock into my butt."

"You do like it, don't you?" Davis laughed.

"I fucking love it."

Doug pushed deep again, his long, brown dick disappearing into Gillian's back channel. Her mind was consumed by the exquisite fullness as the cock split her asshole in two while the man beneath pumped his member into her pussy. She reached her arms forward down the desk, burying Scotty's face between her breasts, spreading her fingers wide, as she focused on the dicks in her pussy and ass.

"Only one thing left to do," Davis said, holding his semi-erect cock in front of Gillian's face. She smiled and opened her mouth, taking him in greedily. "Ah, don't you just love Viagra," Davis said.

The four quickly found a rhythm, and Gillian began to orgasm. Something about being trapped with every hole filled, the cocks rubbing against each other through the thin flesh between her pussy and ass, released a carnal flood in her body. She screamed when the climax took her—how many had it been so far that night?—then realized another was right behind that, and another. She surrendered to the orgasms as they blended together, realizing a few minutes later that she had been screaming with lust the whole time.

Later, after the men had switched positions twice and deposited their loads in her ass, pussy, and mouth, she lay across the desk, exhausted, legs spread above a puddle of semen and cunt juice.

"She's a mess," Davis said as he sat naked in his classroom seat, his legs stretched out. "But she's smoking hot."

He stood and walked to her. Gillian glanced at him and saw, with amazement, that his dick was stiffening again. He climbed on to the desk and positioned himself over her chest, plopping his cock between her breasts. He smiled down at her. "I wanted to keep my promise," he said. Gillian smiled back and pressed the soft, warm flesh of her tits around him. Davis began to slide up and back. Gillian reached her tongue forward and lapped his head with every forward thrust. "God your tits feel amazing," Davis grunted. Gillian squeezed her tits together and thumbed her nipples as Davis tit-fucked her. After about five minutes he moved up and put his cock in front of her mouth. She opened and he slid it in. She sucked on him, tongued his sensitive head, and let him slide in all the way despite the soreness she felt from all the deep-throating.

"Damn, I can see the outline of his cock in her throat," Scotty marveled.

"Ah, fuck," Davis groaned. "I'm gonna come." He pulled out of Gillian's mouth and moved back down. This time he clutched her tits, squishing them together around his dick. With a last grunt, his load spilled into the crevice between her tits. It wasn't like the blasts he'd given her earlier, she thought, but it was still impressive. When his dick finally stopped quivering and oozing, Davis climbed off and Gillian smeared his come around her sore, used breasts, enjoying the rich thick feel of it sliding over her raw nipples.

The door at the end of the room opened, and Angela strode in, her black heels clicking against the floor. She looked Gillian up and down. She smiled and nodded, then turned to the group of naked, satiated men, sitting in their classroom seats.

"Gentlemen, I trust you've had a nice evening, but as you can see Professor Carson is quite used up."

"Fuck yeah she is," Davis chortled, rising and reaching for his boxers. "You sure can pick them, Ange. I haven't been fucked like that since, well," he laughed. "Since you fucked me the last time.When will she be available again? I'd like to have her next week."

Angela eyed him. "That's awfully quick, Mr. Davis. She may not be ready yet."

Davis gazed at the limp woman on the desk, her pussy open, inviting, tantalizing—if only he had anything left he could be in her again. Gillian lolled her head to the side and smiled at him. Their eyes met and Davis smiled back. She could read that smile. It said, "You outfucked me, woman. And it was fantastic."

"Have you seen the way she fucks? She'll be ready again tomorrow."

Angela just stared at him, waiting, her smile unreadable. She reached out and stroked Gillian's hair. "Why Gillian, what do you have in your hair?" She rubbed her lubricated thumb and fingers together, feeling the slickness, then began to lick her fingers one at a time. Davis stared, transfixed. Angela held his gaze.

"I'll give you double—fuck, triple." He took a deep breath. "I'll tell you what, if the two of you both fuck me Thursday night I'll give you ten grand."

Angela eyed him, a smile at the corner of her mouth.

"Let me discuss it with our young lady here, but I believe that could be arranged. But I wonder if you would mind if she brought her husband along."

Davis eyed the two women for a moment, then shrugged. "If he doesn't mind watching me fuck his wife, it's OK with me. Hell, he can hold her legs apart while I do it." He grinned at Gillian. "I like fucking guys' wives in front of them. A lot of guys get off on it. I probably would too, if I had a wife."

"Very good then," Angela said. "Please see Peggy on the way out about the financial arrangements. You know the drill. We will be in touch to confirm the time on Thursday."

Epilogue

An Interesting Proposition

Peggy guided Joe to the men's guest shower, one of three private rooms walled with rich lapis lazuli tiles and stocked with high-end products. He washed Peggy's sweet feminine smells from his face and cock, but wondered what Gillian would think if the girl's gentle tang still clung to him. He was beginning to think she would like it. He dressed and went to Angela's office, where he found Gillian freshly showered, wearing a T-shirt and baggy sweatpants, curled up on the couch, her head on Angela's lap.

Angela was stroking her dark hair, and looked up as Joe entered.

Angela smiled. "I was just telling Gillian what a marvelous performance that was. Did you enjoy it, Gillian?"

"Oh God, Joe, I lost count how many times I came."

"Twelve, by my count," Joe said.

She looked at him, a smile curled on one side of her mouth. "Did you and Peggy find something to do?"

Joe laughed. "We watched you. That would have been entertainment enough."

"But...?" Gillian asked.

"Well, Peggy was intent on making me comfortable. She took the pressure off. With her mouth first, then she sat in my lap. Well, more than sat. But we couldn't take our eyes off you—either of us."

Gillian smiled. "You can tell me all about it later."

Angela cut in. "And now for business." She helped Gillian sit up, then rose and walked to her desk, where she picked up two envelopes and handed them to Gillian. "The top envelope is for tonight. The second envelope is, well, call it an advance. I have a proposition I'd like to discuss."

Gillian was curious, but wondered if it would be rude to open it. Angela, as usual, was quick to relieve her anxiety. "Go ahead," she said.

Gillian gasped and held the envelope up for Joe to see. "Twenty thousand dollars?"

"Indeed," Angela said. "Let me explain. We want to expand our little enterprise to a second location, which we have identified but have not yet acquired. We would like the two of you to handle the real estate transaction. This is payment for handling that."

Joe saw the flush rising up Gillian's neck, showing her excitement. She said, "I...I don't know what to say."

"Then say yes," Angela said. "But I should tell you, there is one—well, catch is not the right word. One consideration. It concerns our arrangement with Sheriff Thornboro. Something I'd like you to help me with."

"What's the consideration?" Gillian asked.

"Well, the sheriff and his deputies have some...interesting preferences."

"Such as?"

Angela looked into Gillian's eyes and held her gaze. "Do you know anything about bondage?"

End of Book One

12