Gillian's Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm. Mmmm, yes. Fuck my ass just like that. Feels good, doesn't it? Mmmm, yes. Use me. Fuck me like a whore. Do you like my ass?" she asked.

"Tightest ass I've ever fucked," I replied. "And now it's mine."

"Yes," she moaned in response.

"Best ass I've ever had," I continued.

"Yes, fuck me. Use me," she said more insistently as I felt her fingers brush against my swinging balls as her fingers frantically traveled her channel.

"Cum all over your fingers," I said in a firm tone, "Just like I'm going to cum so deep in your ass."

"Oh god, fuck. Fuck yes. Fuck me goddammit, fuck your whore, your slut, your bitch...," she said.

Her words, coupled with the warm tight hole I was fucking had me very close to the edge.

"Here it is my beautiful cum slut," I announced through gritted teeth as my shaft sought to expand against her narrow constriction.

"Fuck yes, give it to me. Feed my ass with your cum. Oh, fuck," she screamed as I felt her go rigid, my cock blasting out one forceful shot after another.

"God yes, you're scalding my insides. Holy fuck," she cried out as she threw her head back.

Seeing this, I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled firmly as my cum began oozing out of the tip signaling the end of my euphoric journey.

"Fuck yes," Gillian's sister screamed as her entire body spasmed against me.

As my cock softened and receded from her ass, Gillian's sister flopped flatly onto the bed, her body rising and falling precipitously with each breath. I moved gingerly off the bed and used a wet washcloth to clean my face and then my cock. I prepared a new, warm washcloth for her, brought it over and placed it on her butt as I laid next to her. She reached back with her right hand, ran the cloth between her cheeks a couple of times, and tossed it on the floor.

After a long sigh, Gillian's sister said, "Well, I guess I can now say I've been thoroughly fucked. I'm certain I'll be reminded of it for the next several days."

"You okay?" I asked.

"Mmm hmm," she replied. "Though I do feel totally used. And I mean that in a good way."

I rolled onto my side and propped my head up, elbow on the bed beneath it, facing her.

"So there's a couple of fantasies off my bucket list. Ha, my cum bucket list, huh?" she said.

"You're no slut, or whore," I replied.

"You don't think?" she asked as she opened her eyes and looked at me. "What am I? A perv like you?"

"You're not a perv, just a woman with a strong sex drive and desires. You, my dear, are a absolutely lovely and sensual woman," I tell her.

"For a perv you do say the sweetest things," she replied with a smile. "Speaking of desires, there's one more thing I want from you before we leave here today."

"And...," I reply as I wait for her to continue.

"It's really two things when I think about it, but one follows the other," she said.

"I don't have a cipher, and you're speaking in code," I say wryly.

Quickly sitting up she says, "I want to watch you jerk off."

"Is that all?" I laughingly ask.

"There's just something about a guy jerking off and watching him cum that really turns me on," she says. "And no, that's not all. I want you to cum on my face. It's like a primal need to feel and be owned. Hard to explain. Just call it a kink."

"Okay, but be warned I've already cum twice today, so you'll be looking at, and wearing, some reduced volume," I told her.

After thinking for a moment as she looked at me, she cheerily said, "True, but we still have a little time so I have an idea. We can edge you. Just the excitement of finally getting off after bringing you close should more than help with the amount."

I laughed and said, "Sounds like you've had a little experience with this. I think you're a little more kinky than you let on."

Smiling, she said, "Maybe. As you know I wasn't some innocent teen or young adult. I've been around a block or two. And I know just how to get started. Lay back, you'll like this."

As I reclined I saw her reach between her legs and start rubbing her pussy. Seconds later she brought a very wet hand up and began smearing her juices all over my cock.

"I really don't need any type of lube to start jacking," I said matter of factly.

"That's not what it's for," she quickly replied back. "Lie back and enjoy," she said as she moved between my legs.

She then started licking up and down my semi-erect cock, tasting her own sweet juices before taking the head in her mouth and swirling her tongue along the underside. Soon her oral ministrations, coupled with her soft moans had me as hard as I can ever remember being.

"There, now we can have some fun," she said as she started to slowly run her tongue up and down the shaft.

After arriving back at the tip, she lightly sucked, licked and kissed at that oh-so-sweet spot where the glans and frenulum meet, before repeating the entire process. The look on her face told me she was enjoying this as much as I was. My cock was a bright purple-ish red, and stiffer than it had been in years. Every time she sensed I was approaching the point of no return, she stopped and squeezed the base of my cock while carrying on a conversation of a nonsexual nature. After a few minutes she would return to bathing my cock's shaft with her tongue, and toying with the corona and glans, occasionally taking the head in her mouth, sucking and tonguing me to the point of delirium. This scene went on for at least half an hour and she never seemed to tire, seemingly inspired by the copius amount of precum she continually siphoned from me. At this point I would have done almost anything she commanded of me, my nails digging into the sheets as all I wanted to do is reach that elusive sweet release.

Finally, she said, "Appears we're there, you look like you're about to explode and your cock is so hot to the touch."

Sliding from the end of the bed and sitting on her knees a few feet from it she tells me, "Come stand at the end of the bed and stroke that sweet cock."

I moved into place at light speed and, overcoming a very strong urge, slowly ran my fist up and down my shaft knowing this was as much for her entertainment as it was mine. The precum I produced provided more than adequate lube, and I could actually hear the wet sound of my foreskin sliding up and down.

"Yes, stroke that thick cock for me. Mmm, look at how shiny the tip is, it's almost as wet as I am," she said looking up at me as one hand disappeared between her legs, the other squeezing her breast.

I just grunted as I knew it wouldn't be long before erupting.

"That is so sexy, watching you jerk off as you stare at me. Oh, I think your little hole just winked at me," she said while smiling. "He wants to cum, doesn't he?" she asked as if my dick was some separate entity from me.

"Yes, stroke it like a perv. Cum on me like a perv dreams of doing. Cum on my face. My lips. Cum all over me," she said pleadingly as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

Her words and the scene before me was all it took as I grunted and watched the first shot hit her left cheek just below her eye, streaming up and into her hair.

"Fuck yes," she screamed seconds before the second shot hit her chin and traveled up across her lips and other cheek.

At this point she simply held her mouth open and stuck out her tongue. I leaned in and placed the next salvo on her target, and watched as it fed into her mouth. The next two pulses were much weaker and fell onto her tits as I fought to continue standing on buckling knees.

"God, that felt good," Gillian's sister finally spoke and I watched as she licked as much cum as her tongue could capture around her mouth.

She then licked her own juices from her fingers before using them to clean the cum streaks from her face, bringing them to her mouth where she sucked her fingers clean as I sat on the edge of the bed enjoying the erotic scene playing out before me.

"Mmmm, delicious," she said while looking directly at me.

"Better than any porn movie I've ever watched," I said in response.

"Ya think?" she asked mischievously.

"I'm certain. Here let me help you up" I said as I stood shakily.

Taking my hand, I gently helped her rise where she quickly embraced me and then began softly kissing me. I could taste our combination on her lips and tongue, and thought we mixed well together - although I preferred her taste, obviously. We collapsed together on the bed once more, cuddling closely and taking in the silence, only interrupted by our breathing. Soon, she moved comfortably on top of me.

"This was nice, we'll have to get together again," she finally said as she softly stroked my hair.

"I'd like that very much," I replied, brushing the hair from her face. "You're a very interesting, fun woman," I continued. "And easy on the eyes, as well."

"Oh really?" she stated more than asked as she gently tugged on my hair. "Easy on the eyes, is it?"

"I was trying not to overinflate your ego, but if you must know you're a very beautiful person, both inside and out. And not just a little fun," I said.

"Hmmm, I think you're just saying that so I'll stop pulling on your hair," she said as she relaxed her grip.

"I speak the truth, and yes that too," I smiled back at her.

"Okay," she replied as she rolled off me. "I really should be going," she continued as she moved off the bed and began putting on her lingerie.

Sitting up I ask, "No time for a shower first?"

"Yeah, there's time but I usually shower when I get home," she said as she continued dressing, which I found almost as sexy as when she was being undressed.

"I need to keep a sense of normalcy," she said with a smiling wink.

"Understood," I replied sincerely as she sat on the bed, putting on her heels.

Turning towards me, she places her hand on my cheek while looking deeply into my eyes. "What am going to do with you, my sweet perv?"

"Use me, abuse me. Seriously, this only goes as far and as often as you want," I tell her. "If you say it ends here, then it ends here. But I have to warn you, I'll still kidnap your panties from time to time."

"It doesn't end. Not yet," she says standing and reaching for her purse. "Keep your phone close by, I'll be in touch. And who knows, maybe I'll leave you a sweet gift in a pair I lend to you," she says before walking to the door.

Pausing and turning in the doorway she says with a smile, "Bye perv."

"See you later my three-hole slut," I immediately reply.

"Yes," Gillian's sister said with a wide grin before closing the door.

12