Gillian's Sister Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PERV!!"

Had she seen me earlier with her panties over my head she'd know how accurate that description was.

Our own schedules kept us from getting together over the next week to ten days, until the next time I had grandchild duty. As usual, I arrived at the home much earlier than required, and was surprised when I saw Gillian's Sister's car in the driveway. I knocked on the door and when she answered I asked if I was needed today? Of course I meant being in the babysitter role, but her eyes lit up and and she replied with an enthusiastic, 'absolutely', and quickly pulled me inside before passionately kissing me.

"I did enjoy the panty drawer mischief a couple of weeks back, even though several pairs were glued together. It was a real turn on wearing them, knowing your cum was also on them. But in examining a couple of pair, I got an idea," she said as she began leading me down the hallway to her bedroom. That's when I noticed she was wearing a black dress, which went to the top of her knees and accentuated her figure quite nicely. And I told her so once we'd entered the room.

"Oh this?" she said as she ran her hands down her stomach and thee tops of her thighs. "It's comfortable, but nothing special. Although, I do have some of your favorite items on underneath. Here, let me show you," she continued as she began unzipping the back.

As her dress fell around her feet, she stood in black matching lace bra and panties.

"So beautiful," I said looking her over and then recognizing the panties as the one's I'd first taken.

"There's something special about these," she said as she ran her fingers over the front before slipping them inside the elastic waistband. "Aside from the obvious of course. Here, I'll show you and we can have a little fun with it," she continued as she started to remove them.

"So," she continued, "What are you waiting for? Get undressed," as she lay the panties on the bed.

I shook the cobwebs from my had and quickly began removing all my clothing.

"I can see you like what you see," she replied as she looked at my hardening cock while reaching behind herself and removing her bra before stepping closer to me.

She then reached down and began softly massaging my cock as she leaned up and began kissing me.

"Here, keep this thing hard while I show you something," she said as she released my cock and reached for the panties.

I slowly ran my right hand up and down the shaft as she then brought her panties to my face, where I inhaled her fragrance as deeply as possible.

"Nice, huh?" she asked. "I think so too. There are times I really get into how I smell and taste. Those are my alone times, when I slowly rub and finger myself thinking about the next time we might get together and wondering what dirty little things you might make me do."

Her breath was hot against my cheek as she continued whispering her thoughts, and I had to stop stroking my cock out of fear of cumming right then.

She kept on, "I used to wonder why men loved going down on me, not that I didn't enjoy it, most of the time, and then I tasted myself once and understood. You wouldn't believe the hours I've spent at work with my fingers down my panties, and then in my mouth. I did that earlier today wearing these panties, can you smell how much I came today?"

She then stepped back and looked at me, still holding her panties over my nose and mouth.

"What was I thinking?" she continued. "Of course you can, because you're a perv just like me."

I just smiled and nodded, as I also felt the precum leaking from my cock, cooling the tip.

Placing her hands on my chest, she began to slide down while licking over my nipples and stomach, my cock sliding over her stomach and breasts as she moved, until she was on her knees in front of me. Sticking out her tongue, she swabbed it over and around the tip, capturing and savoring my leakage.

"I love the taste of your sweet precum. Just a little better than I like my own taste," she said as if she was speaking directly to me cock.

She then sat back on her heels and said, "I need to show you something before we go any further," while holding her panties up with both hands.

"I really like this pair, and I know you're quite fond of them as well. But they're not the best made panties I have, and I'll show you why," she said as she turned them inside out.

"You see," as she held up the gusset with a couple of fingers, "the lesser priced panties only have one seam at the top holding the center material in. But there's a quaint feature when they do that, it makes a nice little pocket," which she demonstrated by placing a finger in it.

"Now here's the fun part," she said as she slipped the opening over the head of my cock, "It's also a cum catcher!" she said with joy.

Gillian's Sister pulled the remaining material half way down my shaft until the expanse was filled and the gusset pressed against the tip. As the rest of her panties hung down from my cock, she slowly ran two fingers up and down it's covered length, causing my cock to jump. It actually felt good having the silky material caressing my glands, like electricity shooting through me.

"Nice, huh?" she asked rhetorically, with a sexy smile. "When you cum, every drop will be captured here. It'll be so sensual knowing I'm wearing your cum against my pussy. The thought of your cum mixing with mine as I give myself an orgasm is excitingly erotic," as her fingers started moving faster over my silk covered shaft and head. She then used her other hand to gather up the remaining material and rub the silk/lace combination over my balls.

I really didn't want the feeling to end, but her words and manipulations had me approaching the blissful end, and I told her so.

"I'm gonna cum, oh shit...," I said through gritted teeth.

"Fuck yeah!" she said excitedly. "Fill my panties with cum. Sweet, perverted cum!"

I pulsed out my semen in time with her gliding fingers, feeling the now-wet material expanding around my cock.

I looked down just in time to see her place her mouth over my panty-covered cock, and threw my head back as I felt her warm mouth envelop the cool fluid-covered shaft.

"Fuck!" I cried out to the ceiling.

"Mmmm hmmm," she quickly replied with my cock still in her mouth, followed by a muffled, "bates goot," as she sucked and slurped my cum through the material.

The feeling was so intense it bordered on painful, and I reflexively grabbed her head and held it in place. She quickly got the hint and moved off my cock, and gently pulled the panties off my slowly deflating shaft. She then stuck her tongue inside the gusset, pressing the panties against her mouth, as one hand went down between her legs. I sat back on the end of the bed and took in the show before me. Gillian's Sister's eyes were closed in blissful pleasure as her cheeks slowly moved in and out, and her hand glided up and down over her pussy. She gently sighed, brought her hand up to my lips, and collapsed forward with her head on my thigh. I slowly licked her fingers, before sucking them between my lips. She then stood up and climbed onto me, sitting on my thighs, her legs crossed behind my back and arms around my neck.

We then kissed deeply, tasting one another's precious fluids on our lips and tongue.

Pulling back she looked at me through glazed-over eyes and said, "I meant to save your cum in my panties, but saw the material expanding so much I couldn't help myself, I had to have it. I could taste us both through the cloth. It was so intoxicating, I came and just had to share with you."

"So, now you don't have any cum-filled panties to wear," I reminded her.

"Guess we'll just have to do it again," Gillian's Sister said with a smile, followed by a most passionate kiss.

12