All Comments on 'Gina's Abduction Ch. 04'

by nadia877

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story keep it cumming!

Gina will learn how to lick pussies and,assholes of black mistresses while getting holes filled with BBC. Noo more spreadsheets and tablets to work with. Gina's hbest friend will fuck Gina's husband and keep him for herself. Gina will go on a diet and exercise program to shed excess pounds by earing one boiled egg a day while kneeling in front of mistress with hands submissively put on top of head. Mistress will prolong feeding to 60 minutes to ensure she burns off calories from boiled egg while kneeling on hard concrete floor. Her college nemisis a black bitch will buy her as a slave in a rigged auction for the princely sum of 100 pennies!

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 9 years ago
Meh

Abducted and on the way to Mexico? I'd do everything in my power to get that lethal dose administered.

Your story has taken on a tone of cruel darkness and torture and as a result has lost all sense of eroticism. The forced abortion and sterilization of the redhead was over the top cruel, which caused me to pay more attention to her subsequent treatment. After that procedure, she would be bleeding and in extreme pain. As a result, the callous treatment to transport her would cause even further injury.

I think you went too far on that bit. Had you excluded that part, the story might have remained mostly erotic, for those who can find eroticism in capture/slave type stories.

Oli72Oli72over 9 years ago
agree with LadyParts

This was a bit over the top. Both the treatment of the redhead and the catheter make no sense for slaves you still want to sell anyway - this kind of treatment is being for long term complications and fit to permanently damage the health - this reducing the value of the slaves. Even a cruel slaver wants to make money...

Do alas less erotic and less logical

Oli72Oli72over 9 years ago
I shouldn't write from mobile

This kind of treatment is BEGGING

and

SO alas less...

And whatever other mistakes autocorrect introduced....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

you should seek for a shrink, cause you are a mentally disturbed person

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernadia877@nadia877
Been writing fiction and role playing on talkers for over 15 years... how is that possible? :-) Enjoy stories that focus on power exchange, either willing or nc, sexual slavery and BDSM. Happily married and not interested in meetings, but always happy to chat via email or on...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES