Gina's Abduction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gina felt perspiration building on her face as she watched the horror continue to unravel before her. She felt a tug on her collar and crawled toward the leash, staring into the back seat now in disbelief. The seats were fitted with large phallic objects, one on the middle seat and two at each of the side seats. The guard's voice broke her from her daze, "You will notice the tubes hanging from the ceiling, those will be your source of water for the trip. The flow is controlled from the front seat. The probes extending from the seats will be fitted deep in your ass and cunt before being expanded by controls in the cabin. They can grow to sizes that will cause severe discomfort and all have motors to create vibrations and stimulation."

"Redhead-slut," the guard continued, "you will be seated in the middle seat now. Because your cunt has been subjected to surgical trauma today, only your ass will be filled for the drive. You will have 10 seconds to lubricate the plug with your saliva starting now!"

The redheaded woman crawled swiftly into the car, her ass opened to the assembled group as she leaned forward and sucked the plug deep into her wet mouth, bobbing up and down on it furiously to lubricate it. "Time's up, stop. Guards, secure the slave for transport." The guards leaned into the car from both sides and took her arms firmly, spreading them out to the sides, they each used their free hands to each grab an asscheek of the slave and guide her toward the plug. After a bit of positioning, they lowered the groaning slave onto the plug, hearing a loud slurp as the widest part of the shaft slipped past her tight anal ring and was sucked deep in her rectum. Colleen sat in the front seat and looked back at the redhead as she used a control to expand the plug in the slave's bowels, causing her to groan loudly in pain.

The guards each secured her wrist cuffs to eyehooks on the rear deck, spreading her arms wide behind the headrests where the other slaves would be placed. Next, the water tube was pulled down from the ceiling and it was slipped through the hole in a ball gag. The ball gag was attached firmly to her and her head was pulled back roughly. The back of the ball gag was attached to the back of her dog collar, forcing her to stare straight up at the ceiling of the car. Tears flowed from her eyes as she sat in the car, completely helpless, knowing that she was being taken to Mexico and there was nothing she could do about it. The leash hung from her collar, dangling between her swollen breasts as she felt the calloused hands of one of the guards prying her outer lips apart and tugging at her clit before attaching a tight vibrating device to her sensitive nub. The vibrations were set very low, but she was sure that could be changed.

The young blonde was led to the far side of the car and Gina was guided to the near door. The lead guard barked "Lubricate your plugs girls, you have 10 seconds!" Swiftly Gina and blonde-slut leaned into the car and bobbed their heads up and down on the double plugs on the seat. They stared across redhead-slut's lap into each other's defeated eyes as the both felt a sharp smack on their exposed asses, "Time is up slaves, time to mount your plugs. You will each plant your feet on the floor and hold on to the bars in front of you, facing forward. Then you will lower yourselves slowly onto the plugs, carefully positioning your ass and cunt over each tip. You will allow only the head of each plug to penetrate you, then you will wait for instructions.

Gina and blonde-slut closed their eyes in shame as they held the bars and wiggled their asses side to side as they lowed themselves to the plugs. They both gasped and moaned quietly as the felt the tips of the plugs slipping into their wet pussies and their tight assholes. They froze in that position for a minute as they awaited instruction.

"Good girls, now I am going to count to three. When I say three, you will sit down as quickly as possible. If it takes more than a fraction of a second to be fully impaled, you will be sorry." The slaves gasped for air as they heard the count, "1, 2... 3!" and plunged themselves hard onto the plugs, wailing in pain as the plugs ripped into their tender asses and deep into their sore cunts.

Without a word, the guards locked the cuff on Gina's right hand to the cuff on blonde-slut's left hand, then secured the joined cuffs to an eyehook behind redhead-slut's head. "Free hands at your sides slaves!" Both women heard the order and dropped their free hands to their sides. The guards leaned in and fastened Gina's right ankle cuff to redhead-slut's left ankle cuff and blonde-slut's left ankle cuff to redhead-slut's right ankle cuff. Next, blonde-slut's left thigh was wrapped near the knee to redhead-slut's right thigh and the procedure was repeated with Gina's right thigh and redhead-slut's left thigh. The helplessness of the captives was solidified as they were fitted with ball gags, complete with water tubes, and their heads were forced back in the same way as redhead-slut's, the back of the gag secured to the back of their collars, forcing them to stare straight at the roof of the car.

Gina heard the Doctor's voice outside the car, and moaned with the other slaves as she heard her say "Ready for me now?" Knowing they were ready for her, she leaned over Gina and went to work on redhead-slut, fishing a catheter tube up to her bladder quickly and professionally, attaching the free end of the tube to a collection point on the floor. Next Gina and then the young blonde had the catheters slipped deep into their bodies, ensuring that the water flowing into their mouths would have a way of exiting their body without soiling the car seats. The doctor taped each tube to the slave's thighs and opened each valve to ensure they were flowing correctly "looks good, all three slaves are draining clean!" she exclaimed as she stood up by Gina.

Two of the guards closed the rear doors and Colleen lowered the windows without being asked, she knew what came next. Gina felt her left arm being lifted and secured to a hook on the side of her door. She felt a loop of rope secured around her knee, then pulled tight to the aide of the car, spreading her legs open as her left knee was pinned to the side of the door. The same was done with the young blonde's right leg, completing the bondage. Gina and blonde-slut both felt their inside legs being pulled toward the center open by the redhead's attempts to close her legs, forcing their legs wider apart.

Colleen laughed and explained, "Yes, that is the beauty of your position, at least one of you, and usually two of you, will have your legs open at any time. There are three cameras on each of you. One is in the ceiling, capturing your facial expressions but focused down your neck on your torso and lap. The second camera is focused directly on your cunt, this camera will capture any orgasms you experience close up and personal, giving us good feedback on your reactions and your natural lubrication. This camera will also monitor your bladder functions obviously. The third camera is shooting your torso straight on, capturing the movement of your breasts and every change on your nipples as your stimulation level goes up and down. All three images, along with the numeric settings displaying size and vibration speed for both plugs, along with water flow, are being recorded in quadrants on hard drives located in the trunk. These files will be provided to potential customers for their review, and the original will be given to your new owners. Copies will be kept on site for the viewing pleasure of our customers for years to come. They just love seeing how we get you to Mexico, can ya blame them?"

All three women stared blankly at the roof of the car, tears flowing from their eyes as they each noticed the tiny lens staring back at them. A collective groan escaped each prisoner as Colleen pushed a button that caused a small panel, like a mini sunroof, to slide open directly over each girl's head, next to the lens that was recording their movement. As the panel moved away, the girls saw small video screens warming up, then realized they were viewing the slide show of each of the cameras that was focused on their bodies. They each stared up in disbelief as they saw the various angles of their own bodies, as well as the shots of the other two girls. Each girl couldn't help but do something when they saw their bodies on the screen, just to be sure it was a live feed. Colleen giggled and slapped Pat's shoulder, "You were right, each one of them pulsed their cunts for the camera, just to see their sex move on screen. Funny how the mind works."

They prisoners stared at the screen and thought about the 30 hour drive and dreaded every moment as they heard the car start and their windows were closed. A hand smacked the trunk twice and the car backed out of the garage into the dark night. Pat drove down the driveway slowly as Colleen toyed with her controls, increasing the vibrations in each girl's ass slowly. Gina heard Pat's window go down and he thanked the guard, closing the window and pulling out onto the road, beginning the journey to Mexico just a few minutes before midnight Friday night, less than 6 hours after Gina had been abducted in the parking lot behind her office building.

12