Gina's Higher Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes—uunngg it is a cunt. Your cunt. My cock's in your cunt and Mel's cock was in your cunt. Tell me about his cock in your cunt Gina."

"I loved his cock Doc. I loved it in my cunt. I loved how Mel fucked me—oohh god how I wanted it. You weren't gone from your office five minutes—oohh yeesss I love your big cock in my cunt—before he was fucking me." She hunched and grabbed her own tits as I moved her up and down.

"What happened when I closed the door and you locked it?"

"He was standing when I got back from locking the door and he just pulled me to him and we kissed standing—oohh god keep fucking me like that Doc. He lifted my top off and felt my tits almost immediately. I was so turned on and he knew it—oohh his hands felt great and then he bent to kiss and suck my nipples—I almost fell it felt so good." She was working her nipples over real forcefully as she told me, and the moans interspersed in her confession left no doubt she was enjoying herself.

"Was he hard?"

"Mmmm god yes he was bouncing his boner—his cock—on me all the time he was sucking my tits, then he—oohhh god Doc I like telling you this—undid the button to my skirt and I was totally naked." One of her hands moved from her nipple to her cunt, and she began to rub her clit in earnest as we both watched in fascination.

"You love being looked at. Did he stop and look at you? Did he see your cunt?"

"Ooohh Doc you must be a mind reader. He sat me on the couch and then put one of my legs up on the back and the other on the floor—mmmm I was spread totally and he was still fully dressed—oohh god this feels so good—he saw all my cunt Doc. I was so aroused I was close to orgasm just from him looking." I didn't know if it was my cock, her fingers, or the baring of her soul that did it for her, but she moaned into her first orgasm. "Ooohhh fuck me, fuck me oohhh god." Her moans and instructions while she came must have lasted for thirty seconds, and it was the most intensely erotic orgasm I had ever seen. I was so near to coming I almost went with her. It was a major feat of self-control that I didn't cross that thin line, but I wanted it to last for her.

"Uunnggg shit I'm so close. Then what happened?"

"He took off his clothes and fucked me—oohhh god he fucked me hard Doc. He has a great body and I loved watching his face while he fucked my cunt—oohhh I love how you fuck it too Doc—he's so handsome." She continued to manipulate her clit with her fingers and it was clear she wasn't satiated.

"How many times did you come?"

"Ooohh god, I don't know. It was so dreamy—he was fucking me so hard and I came at least three times before he came the first time." She was getting all dreamy eyed again and I'm sure it was partly from the memory of the great fuck Mel had provided, but it was also partly from the fuck I was giving her.

"Did you suck his cock?"

"Mmmm as soon as he was soft and pulled out of me—oohh god your cock feels good Doc. I licked all his come and my juice off his cock to get it hard again, and I was going to suck it until he came in my mouth but he wanted to fuck me again."

"I think Mel is going to want to fuck you again and again."

"He can fuck me whenever he wants. Then you can fuck me when he's done Doc." As she said it, I erupted and my orgasm triggered her second.

It turns out that Mel had actually fucked Gina three times that night. They had gone for a burger and a movie after Mel fucked her the second time. They fully intended to watch the movie but they started kissing and fooling around. The touching and teasing Gina did while in the movie was enough to fully arouse Mel and many others seated nearby. They left the movie before it was done and returned to my office about 2 AM for another hot fuck.

It also turns out that I fucked Gina a second time that morning and her enthusiasm never waned. I know she had four orgasms while I fucked her, and I'll bet she had another six or seven with Mel. Young, beautiful, intelligent, and a nymphomaniac. The four words I would most choose to find a perfect woman.

Gina and Mel both went to summer school, but I didn't teach any summer classes. They continued to fuck in my office many times per week, and I continued to receive 4 AM visits after each. I relished each fuck as a great way to start my day, and Gina seemed to relish our activity as a great way to end her day. She spent most of the summer mornings sleeping in my bed while I worked. I spent most of my summer nights sleeping in the same bed while she studied, dated Mel, partied, and fucked. As the fall term approached, I finally got up the nerve to ask her to move in.

"Gina, why don't you live here instead of the sorority house? You'll have a quiet room to study in; you won't have to use my office when Mel wants to fuck you, and I can help with your physics problems when you're stuck. Hell, you sleep here half the time anyway."

"That sounds great Doc. What will I tell my parents?"

"Tell them one of your professors has an extra room and that he will let you stay there for free in exchange for work around the house. Parents always like to save money."

So Gina moved in—a perfect boarder. She was neat, clean, quiet, and she fucked the landlord. The afternoons and early evenings we often spent together talking about physics, but we each had a large chunk of the day as personal time. I woke early and worked while she slept until at least noon, she worked and played all night while I slept. She liked to fuck at the end of her day; I liked to fuck at the beginning of mine. This strange brand of compatibility flourished, and I found myself falling in love again. This third love in my life was my secret as well as my cross, but I vowed to keep my love for her to myself. Gina was young and full of life, and she didn't need to be saddled with the love of an old man.

She was considerate in every way, including my sleep. She didn't make any noise that would wake me until 3 in the morning. Sometimes she took Mel to my office so they could fuck earlier, but when Mel fucked her in her bed it was always after 3. Since my bedroom was right next to hers and I am a light sleeper, I heard a lot and I discovered pleasure in the sounds I heard while she was being fucked. She always made him go home after they were finished, and then she came naked to my room. I heard them fuck at least twenty times before I revealed this information to Gina. I was inside her juicy cunt just after Mel left when I made the admission.

"You know these walls are paper thin Gina. Aaahh shit your cunt's tight. I can hear right through them." I was stroking slowly and deeply.

"Ooohh god you can hear us Doc? I'll try to be quieter." She knew nearly all of the noise came from her mouth, and her moans, exhortations, and cries of joy were closely tied to her pleasure.

"No, don't. Be noisier. I get so hard listening. I love hearing you while you're being fucked."

Gina discovered she enjoyed knowing I was eavesdropping, and she began to say things to Mel intended for my ears. After a month or so of listening through the wall, I was again fucking her just after Mel left.

"Gina, I could hear a lot better if you would let me put a microphone in your room."

"Ooohh god Doc that's so hot. Where would you put it?"

"Close to your bed. I want to hear all the whispering and the squishing of your cunt while he fucks you." The idea apparently hit a nerve, because Gina cramped into an unusually powerful orgasm almost immediately.

That day, I installed a high-quality cordless mike in the ceiling fan directly above her bed. We both tried it out by whispering on her bed while the other listened to the headphones on my bed. It worked perfectly, and it was one of the best investments I ever made. I woke up many mornings, put on the headphones, and listened to Mel fuck Gina before he went home. It was much better than looking at a Playboy or a Penthouse, and when she came into my bedroom so I could fuck her I was always throbbing.

Mel was also in physics and the two things that kept he and Gina together were the same ones that kept she and I together—physics and sex. Aside from those two interests he shared with her, he was an inconsiderate asshole who took much more than he gave. It took Gina most of her junior year to finally decide she didn't need his shit, so she finally dumped him. I had been biting my tongue for a long time, so I was thrilled when it happened.

A week after they split, she came into my bedroom at 3 AM. She was nude as she cuddled up to me.

"Did you find a nice young man to fuck you tonight Gina?"

"Ooohhh god Doc no I didn't. I miss Mel fucking me. I almost called him tonight." I was glad she hadn't but I knew if she didn't find someone soon, she would.

"Gina, we have to find some other guy to fuck you—aahh you are so tight. Maybe more than one." An idea had been percolating for quite some time in my devious mind.

"Ooohh god Doc you're right. I love telling you what we did. Mmm I love having you fuck me while I tell you about it." This part of our sex life was missing, and neither of us was as excited as we normally were. Plus, I had an exceptionally difficult time getting fully inside, and we both thought it was because there wasn't a slimy load already inside to grease the way.

"I'll bet every guy in physics would love to try your cunt. How about if I invite one of them for dinner and you can tease him, then let him fuck you?" I wanted to help our department and I wanted to help some of the young men in it.

"Ooohhh god Doc—you want me to just let him fuck me? I'll bet most of them are virgins. Mmmm, that's hot." She was finally slick, and I knew the mental picture was the cause.

"I agree, you would be the first for most of them. Unngg damn I love to fuck you. I'll bet the only girls they've ever kissed were the ugliest ones in the school. Already they adore you and will never forget you. Admit it, you liked having all of them drool from watching you."

"You know I did Doc—oohh god fuck me hard. I was always so buzzed. I had dreams about being naked in front of them."

"They are all good friends. If one of them gets to fuck you—uunngg I love your cunt—it won't be long before the word gets out. If I invite one of them to dinner, the next one I invite will expect to fuck you."

"Mmm that will be fun—aahh your cock feels so good Doc. Most of them are such nerds. Maybe they will find other girls too."

"Uunngg shit, Gina. I'll bet you'll find some that are better than Mel."

"Ooohhh god Doc, they will want to fuck me again."

"Uuunng yes. There will be days two or three want to fuck you."

"Mmm and then you'll still want to fuck me when you wake up?"

"Even more. I can't wait to see you tease them at dinner. You need to wear your sexiest clothes and let them see your tits and your cunt as much as you can, then take them to your room while the night is young."

"We'll keep you up. Ooohh god Doc I love talking to you like this. It's like talking to one of my girlfriends about how good a guy is, but you're a guy fucking me—mmm Doc fuck my cunt. You're not jealous at all."

"No, I loved hearing you while Mel fucked you. Now that I have the microphone, I'm going to have my room soundproofed. Damn you have the tightest cunt—uunng fuck. I'll just turn off the headphones and go to sleep while you have fun."

"Ooohhh god Doc I'll never know when you're listening." I could see her eyes pop open and I knew a new idea had surfaced. "Doc, would you like to watch them fuck me?"

"Uuunngg shit, you know I would but they are going to be tense enough as it is."

"They don't have to know. Ooohhh god Doc fuck me hard. Why don't we put in a one way mirror when they soundproof your room?" The image of me watching a stream of different guys fuck Gina was too exciting, and I lost control.

"Uuunngg shit uhh damn I'm coming Gina." She obviously didn't need me to answer her question to know how I felt. The idea must have been as appealing to her as it was to me because her orgasm was as powerful and extended as mine was.

I called that day, and by the end of the week the original wall had been filled with blown in insulation. I had a second insulated wall parallel to the existing one put up in my room. The air gap between them plus the insulation in each of them and in the ceiling soundproofed my bedroom almost completely.

Gina and I installed the one-way mirror in her room together. It was a floor length mirror typical of those on closet doors, but the mirrored surface in the back was only partially there. I located it so I could see her bed perfectly when my head was on my pillow. The cost to benefit ratio for this purchase is among the best I've ever made.

Before I invited the first guy over for dinner and a fuck, I asked for some concessions. Naturally, I was inside her when I made my demands. "Gina, I'm going to invite these guys over one at a time. I want you to promise me that you will let every one of them fuck you."

"Ooohhh god Doc. I thought I would get to see how it went—mmm I love your cock. You want me to guarantee it?"

"Uunngg yes. I want to be able to insure them a piece of ass—uunngg shit your cunt is so hot. You'll be wet when you fix dinner wondering who is going to fuck you."

"Ooohh Doc that's so mental. You're not even going to tell me who is coming to dinner?"

"Dinner and a fuck. No. You know them already, you just have to be ready for any of them."

"Ooohh god Doc oohh god fuck me hard—okay I promise. I'll let whoever you bring home fuck me—oohhh god I'm coming oohh god fuck me, fuck me Doc." I rode silently while she was wracked by powerful spasms, and the sight almost set me off too.

"Uunng damn Gina I'm so close. I want you to wear something really sexy for him." My cock was throbbing inside her cunt, and she was still hunching back even after her orgasm.

"Oohhh god, this is turning you on isn't it? What should I wear?" She started to hunch even harder on my hair-trigger cock.

"Will you let me pick it for you?"

She hesitated, then looked in my eyes. "Yes."

"Unconditionally?" I wanted her to concede more of her decisions to me.

"Ooohh god what are you going to make me wear?" I was now thrusting my full wood with vigor. "Mmm it's exciting to not know—oohh god fuck me hard—ok, unconditionally."

"And I'm going to put a couple more mikes around the house so I can hear what he does to you." I had to pause to keep from losing it again.

"Ohhh god you'll know everything. I won't have to tell you what happened." I could hear the wistfulness in her voice.

"You'll still have to tell me just like you do now. I'll hear you and see you while he fucks you, but your confessions while I fuck you are not going away." I wasn't about to let the most exciting thing in our sex life die.

"Ooohhh Doc oohh god it's so hot. I loved telling you about Mel. Some of the things I did for him and to him were so I could tell you. I'm glad we'll still have that."

The first young man I invited to dinner was Anthony. He had been in the classical mechanics class with Gina, and he had seen her displays many times during that semester. He worked very hard at learning physics, although he didn't have the mental sharpness to rival Gina or Mel. I had never seen him with a girl, and although he had seen Gina practically naked, he was very shy around her. I was almost sure he was a virgin.

I informed Gina that I had invited a young man to dinner. I laid out several outfits on my bed and showed them to her. They ranged from see-through blouses and micro-skirts to baby doll nightgowns. All of them were incredibly revealing. I then sent her out to fix a very light dinner of cold cuts, salads, and finger foods that would keep in case we didn't get to eat right away. I made her fix dinner in the nude. A few minutes before six, I said, "Please come get dressed because the young man coming to fuck you will be here soon."

She walked naked into my bedroom. "Jeez Doc, it's almost six. If he had been here just a couple of minutes early I would have been stuck in the kitchen without any clothes." I felt her cunt and it was sopping.

"If that ever happens, just forget the clothes for that night. Go ahead and answer the door nude." I was finger fucking her as I said it, and her moan left no doubt that she liked what she heard. The doorbell punctuated her moan, and I picked up a thin silk sundress that buttoned up the front. I slipped it on, then buttoned the four middle buttons which extended from just below her cunt to just below the bottom of her tits. "Go make him feel like a king Gina. Give him a fuck he'll never forget."

She sashayed to answer the bell knowing whoever it was could see her through the glass window in the door. When she opened it, she smiled, threw her arms around him, and kissed him on the lips. "I'm glad Doc invited you, Anthony. It's great to see you."

I stepped up and shook his hand. "Welcome. Come in and sit down. Can I get you a beer?" Poor Anthony was overwhelmed. I knew he couldn't figure out why he had been invited in the first place, but now both of us were treating him like royalty. He didn't answer my question, so I brought all of us a beer anyway. Gina and I sat on the couch and he sat on the chair across from us.

"Anthony, do you remember when we were in Doc's class together?" I could see her toying with one of the buttons on her dress as she spoke. Anthony's eyes were glued to her fingers. He just nodded in response.

"I loved it when we all stayed after class. Did you like it too?" Her voice was sultry, breathy, sexy. Again the nod from poor Anthony, and when she undid a button I saw his Adam's Apple bob. It was almost comical.

"We all liked it Gina," I looked down at her tits, "But we got to see more then than what we can see now." I could see Anthony was tongue-tied so I tried to speak for him.

"Did you like looking at me Anthony?" She smiled and whispered in that sexy way she has. When he nodded his head again, she undid another button. Only two left. "Would you like to see more?" The first sound we heard from Anthony was almost a gurgle, but it wasn't difficult to interpret. I reached over and undid the last two buttons, then spread both halves of the dress leaving Gina completely exposed.

"Anthony, Gina has wanted you since that class but you never pursued her." It was a lie, but Anthony didn't need to know that. "Wouldn't you like to do this to Gina?" I ran my hands over her tits, squeezed her nipples, then stuck one of my fingers into her cunt. I watched his head nod and his Adam's Apple bob before I stood up. "I am going to my office to work, so I hope she can convince you to go to her room for some fun." I walked down the hall to my room, turned off the lights, put on my headphones, took off all my clothes, and stretched out on my bed to watch.

They were still in the living room and the mike I had installed there picked up Gina's voice perfectly. "Anthony, why don't you come sit by me?" I guessed she had waited to say anything until I was ready. God I loved that girl.

The conversation was as one-sided as it had been when I was sitting beside her on the couch. "You can touch me Anthony. I want you to touch me everywhere."

"Ooohh god Anthony I love that. Keep touching me, feel my tits. Mmmm oohh that feels so good. Ooohh Anthony do you like this? I love how you touch me—ooohhh yes pinch my nipples—pinch them harder—aahhh yes." Still no sound from Anthony, but I still knew exactly what he was doing. Gina was good at both play-by-play and at color commentary.

"Oohhh god Anthony will you kiss me? I want to feel your lips while you feel my tits—aahhh that's perfect ooohh god keep squeezing them just like that. Mmmm." I knew they were kissing by the moans and smacks, but I couldn't believe Anthony hadn't yet touched her cunt. She was going to be required to lead him every step along the way. I could sense his angst and I wondered if he was hard. It was bad enough to fumble in a dark car with an ugly girl, but he was in a well-lit room with an intimidatingly gorgeous girl.