Gina's Higher Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kissed for at least ten minutes, and during that time I knew she would have let me know if his hands had wandered away from her tits. Finally, she stopped him. "Anthony, let's go to my room. We can lay down, be more comfortable, more private."

"Okay." I could hear the relief in his squeak. I sympathized with his fear of the unknown, and I think part of his fear was that I would walk back into the room. It was good for them to move to her bedroom to relieve some of his anxiety, and it was time for him to become a man. I knew Gina would go slowly with him and treat him with honor and respect. She was the perfect girl to introduce him to the pleasure of fucking.

She was naked as she led him into her bedroom. He was still fully dressed, and it was exciting to see him so intently focused on Gina's cunt. I watched intently through the one-way mirror as she turned to kiss him. After a couple of minutes standing, during which time he again felt her tits, she said, "Let's lay down, Anthony. We can play as long as you want."

I watched as they made out on her bed, and I believe Anthony would have never gone any further than feeling her tits and kissing her if Gina had not forced him. It was at least another ten minutes before she quit kissing him. "Anthony, will you kiss my tits? Ooohh god I love how you touch them, but now I want you to kiss them. Kiss them and lick them and suck them—ooohhh god that's it suck on my nipples mmmmm—that's it, harder—aaahhh yes mmmm that feels so good. I'm so turned on Anthony—ooohhh god will you do this to me a lot?" He had to be feeling like a king, just as I asked, and Gina was truly enjoying what he was doing to her. I watched him root from one tit to another with his mouth while he constantly played with the other tit with his hand. He wasn't experienced, but he was passionate. Gina's moans and expressions of pleasure had me throbbing. Finally she took his hand and pushed it lower.

"Feel me Anthony. Ooohhh god feel how wet I am—feel how hot you've made me." She guided his hand to her widespread cunt and moved it gently over the lips. She grabbed his index finger and held it on her clit. "That's my clit Anthony. I love it when you touch it—oohhh god I love it—rub it gently and in little circles all around it—mmm aaahhh yes I'm so hot—ooohhh god that's perfect—nice and slow….ooohhh god I'm coming ooohhh god yess ooohhh yes mmmmm mmmm yessss." She pulled his head up so she could kiss him again, then she looked into his eyes as she said, "Anthony, put your finger inside me…ooohhh god that's it, finger fuck me, finger my pussy." Gina's breath was coming in pants and her voice was deeper and throatier. Based on the degree of her arousal, Anthony could have been Casanova.

Anthony drove his finger into Gina with emotion while he french-kissed her. Her passion was evident by her hip motion, by the way her eyes were glazed, and by the grunts and moans and cries she gave. As her second orgasm began, she quit kissing and stared into Anthony's eyes. "Ooohhh god Anthony ooohhh god ooohh you've made me come again ooohhh god aaahhh it's soooo good ooohh I love how you finger fuck me oohhhh aaahhh yes mmmm yes." It was intensely erotic for me to watch, moreso from the eye contact than the words or movements.

She must have detected he was finally hard because as she started to unbutton his shirt, she kept bumping her leg against his crotch. He kept fingering her cunt and she kept encouraging him by her moans and cries. She also kept undressing poor Anthony, and I believe he was so intent on her cunt that he almost didn't notice as she stripped him naked. He was very hard, but not very big. Gina stroked his cock gently. "Anthony, please fuck me." She positioned him above her and guided his cock to the entrance to her cunt. "Please fuck me. Ooohh god I need you to fuck me."

I was about to become a true voyeur. Furthermore, I was about to watch a girl I had fallen in love with take the virginity of a young man who was diligently pursuing a career in my subject. What a way to reward his hard work!

"Uuunnnnnggggg." Anthony could make sounds, and as he pushed his cock into Gina the ardor and raw pleasure in the sound he made was overpowering. His eyes were closed and his face contorted into a mask of pleasure.

"Oooohhhh god Anthony….ooohhh fuck me, fuck me, I love how you fuck me…..your cock feels so good mmmm keep fucking me I love it…..aahhh you're about to come oohhh god yes shoot in me… oohh god I can feel you shooting mmmm I'm coming too oohh god yes mmmm yes mmmm aaahhhh god fuck me mmmm." There was no faking on either end and I was ready to come myself.

Anthony was not big and not long lasting, but he was so enthusiastic and so grateful to have lost his cherry to Gina that I knew he would be on her side forever. Gina was capable of finding pleasure in almost any odd fumbling, and she confirmed later what I already knew. She hadn't faked her orgasm when Anthony came inside her. I was fucking her at 4 AM, long after Anthony had gone home, when she made this confession. I was blissfully unaware what time he left because everything had worked out perfectly. I had seen their first fuck, then dropped off to sleep. The only thing I had missed was dinner, and I vowed to take some to my room the next time.

So it began. The summer between her junior and senior year I invited four more of the guys who had been in her classical mechanics class, and each of them fucked her while I watched. None of them was particularly good looking, and Gina became familiar with the bodies of nerds. Kissing guys with zits, looking at and touching flab, and feeling muscles with no strength diminished her pleasure, but the loss was fully counterbalanced by other factors. Gina loved the worship they gave, and each of them was so grateful that the reward she got, aside from the sexual pleasure, was in adoring eyes and adoring comments from each of them every day. It made her feel wonderful.

She was great at satisfying a number of guys, all of whom were in love with her, while still letting them know she would never fall in love with them. She is Playboy bunny beautiful, and no girl even remotely near the beauty of Gina had ever given any of them the slightest glance. Gina was not only beautiful, she was also nice. She cared about their interests, their feelings, and their love making ability. She slept with each of them many times, and they all got better. It also turned out that Rodney was a better lover than Mel had been, and Gina went out of her way to entice him into her bed often. He cared more for her pleasure; he was longer lasting, could repeat more often, and had a larger cock than Mel. She didn't think he was as handsome as Mel, but he was farm-boy strong and as honest as old Abe.

Throughout Gina's senior year, I invited another 12 seniors over for dinner and a fuck. She knew all of them, and because they all wanted to fuck her again, her bedroom became a very busy place. I didn't invite the married seniors, and three I invited refused the invitation. Their loss. It didn't take long for the word to spread that an invitation to dinner was an invitation to fuck Gina. Guaranteed.

As graduation approached, I invited a sophomore in my classical mechanics class. He went by the name Horse, and the main reason I invited him was to see if my guess as to why he was called Horse was correct. He was very intelligent, but not a physics nerd. He had played football in high school and was still in good shape. Every time I saw him, he had a different girl on his arm, and they all seemed to hang on his every word. I didn't know if Gina knew him or not, but I didn't think so.

I hadn't selected anything for Gina to wear by the time Horse rang the doorbell. He was about ten minutes early and we were both in the kitchen. I slipped my finger into her pussy, then said, "That was the doorbell Gina." She was as wet as ever, and I felt her clench her cunt around my finger.

I wasn't sure she would remember, but I don't know why. She remembered everything. She just looked at me with that playful smile and turned to walk toward the door. "Ooohh god Doc, I was hoping you would make me do that someday."

I stayed in the kitchen and listened while Gina opened the door. "Hello Gina. Dr. Simmons invited me for dinner?" The question didn't hide his coolness, and I was a little surprised to hear he knew her.

"Yes. Hi Horse. Come on in."

"Hot damn, look at you." There was a pause of at least 15 seconds, and I assumed Gina was slowly turning for his inspection. "Is Dr. Simmons here?"

"Yes, he's in the kitchen. Oohh god it looks like you are already hard." Both sets of eyes had to be busy, and I knew hers would be bouncing from watching his eyes devour her body to watching his cock.

"I got hard on the way over thinking about what Dr. Simmons said to me. He must have been right or you wouldn't have come to the door naked."

"Did he say you could fuck me?"

"Ooohh shit those were his exact words. Everybody knows how hot you look. I can hardly wait."

"Let's go to my room. Oooohh god I can't wait either."

They hadn't even kissed before they headed to her room to fuck. Horse hadn't even waited for me to come in from the kitchen to say hello, and Gina forgot about social amenities. They both wanted to fuck and everything else paled in significance.

I hurried to my room as soon as her door closed. I smiled as I heard the deadbolt turn. I had installed it when I heard two of the virgin guys state that they were worried I would walk in on them. We had redone the lighting in her room so it was all muted, but there were enough bulbs in hidden alcoves around the room to insure great illumination from any viewpoint.

I hadn't mentioned to Gina that I was going to set up my video camera in my room because I wanted to surprise her. Horse was to be her first porn video, and I had a feeling it would be great. Before anything exciting happened I turned it on in my darkened room and it was rolling with all LED's blocked by electrical tape.

She seemed remarkably relaxed about being naked in front of Horse. She ran around the house naked all the time anyway, so I knew she liked being looked at. Hell, that first semester in my classroom I knew that. They were standing up and kissing when I started the camera, but Horse was not shy like most her other lovers had been.

He pulled away and said, "Gina, get on the bed and spread your legs. Show me how wet you are."

"Oohhh god Horse you don't need to worry. I'm drenched." She laid back and spread her legs, then used her hands to spread her cunt.

"Finger fuck yourself Gina. You'll need every bit of slippery wetness you can find." As he said it he started to unbutton his shirt. Gina was always compliant, and it gave her pleasure to do anything any of the guys requested. Even so, Horse was the first to be so blatantly demanding. She must have liked it because the sound of her moan as her finger entered her cunt was filled with pleasure. Horse continued to undress, and when he was finally nude both Gina and I looked on in disbelief. Black guys are renowned for the size of their cocks, but the black cock on Horse was truly enormous. My guess as to the reason for his nickname was clearly correct.

"My god Horse. Has any girl ever taken all of your cock?" She voiced my own question.

"Yes, but not many." He kneeled on the bed between Gina's legs. She continued to finger fuck herself until Horse removed her hand and placed it on his cock. "Rub the precum all over so my cock is real slick, Gina."

Gina lovingly spread the precum all over his cock while she stroked it with both hands, then lined it up with her slick pussy. "Fuck me Horse. Fill my cunt with your huge cock."

There was considerable pain reflected in the grimace on Gina's face as Horse's cock stretched her cunt enough to get the head inside and it wasn't replaced with pleasure for quite some time after he began pumping in very short, slow strokes. By the time the pain was gone there was no doubt her pleasure was intense. Each stroke was a little deeper, a little faster, and there could be no doubt Horse was a master at his craft. He was patient, he was loving, he was forceful. Horse kissed her with the passion of a man in love and he looked into her eyes while he thrust deeper and deeper with each stroke. There were some grunts and moans, but no words were spoken for at least five minutes. I couldn't believe the connection he had established in such a short time.

"Gina, I love fucking you. You are so beautiful." He was most of the way in when he said it.

"Ooohh god Horse I love how you fuck me. I've never been so full—oohh yeesss fuck me, fuck my cunt." Her eyes were locked with his and it was obvious she adored him. "Can you get it all in?"

"I don't know." He pulled out and rolled onto his back. "Get on top and you can take as much as you want." Gina quickly reinserted his monster cock and began doing the stroking Horse had done when he was on top. She was more forceful on each stroke, and the grimace returned. Along with the pain on her face I saw the determination in it that was present in everything she did. I knew she would take it all even if it meant excruciating pain.

"Gina, don't hurt yourself. You don't have to take it all. I love fucking you anyway." She might have relented if he hadn't said 'anyway', but Gina was too smart to miss anything.

"Oooohhh god Horse you're huge—there are still a couple of inches to go. Mmmm when I get it all in—oohhh god—I want to be on the bottom—oohh yeesss—so you can fuck me hard and deep and fast and—oohh god I love your cock—I want to feel you come inside me." Each time she lowered herself more onto his cock she moaned, and the pain was again evolving directly into pleasure.

Horse was no longer passively reclining. He was pushing up each time Gina dropped down, and after several minutes on top she screamed. "Aaahhh god Horse you're in—oohhh shit you're all the way in—mmm it feels so good. Roll over and fuck me Horse—fuck me ooohh god fuck me hard."

As soon as they reversed positions and Horse was fully inside, Gina grabbed his ass and pulled him to her as hard as she could and she came. "Ooohhhh god aaahhhh Horse ooohhh I'm comminng ooohhh Horse I've never felt anything so good ooohhh god I love this." I had probably seen or heard Gina have a few hundred orgasms, but I knew this one set the standard.

I was happy for her, and I watched and listened for another half-hour while Horse pounded her cunt. It appeared he was trying to pound it into submission, but Gina took all he could give and asked for more. He came twice while I watched and she must have come at least six or seven times. It was all on tape. I was hard and ready to fuck her, but I knew Horse was not even close to being finished so I turned off the camera, took off my headphones, and went to sleep.

When I awoke at 3:15 AM, Horse was fucking Gina. I turned the camera on again and wondered what I would have seen had I left it on. I had no evidence that he had stopped at all during the time I'd been asleep, but I knew he must have. Regardless, his stamina was tremendous. Gina may have met her match, but from the ecstasy reflected in her face, she hadn't conceded that yet. She clearly reveled in his sexual power and prowess, but he still hadn't overpowered her desire. Her screams and moans and exhortations all indicated she wanted more, more, more. I was interested to see who gave out first, and at 4:05 Horse came for the last time—the fourth one I had witnessed—and said he had to go home. Gina had taken all he could give, and soon after I heard the front door close, she stepped into my room naked.

"Did you see it Doc? Did you see his cock?" Her voice carried awe and wonder.

"You two were beautiful together. He'll be back over and over to fuck you, Gina."

"Ooohh god I hope so Doc. He's the best." Her simple statement confirmed what my eyes had already decided.

"Can you stand another?" I doubted if she could, but I was throbbing and had to ask.

"Of course, but only once Doc. I'm tired." She climbed on top of me and lowered her slippery cunt down on my cock. It was the first time I had ever entered her easily, and she took my entire cock in one gravity abetted drop. I think she knew I wouldn't last long. "Please yourself Doc." I didn't ask Gina to describe her night while I fucked her. I could see in her eyes how weary she was.

I rolled her over and within twenty or thirty strokes, I was adding my own contribution of tadpoles to those Horse had deposited. It was an overpowering orgasm, but Gina didn't come with me. It had been ten hours between the time Horse first fucked her and the time I did, and I knew the only reason I was fucking her was because she was such a nice person and she knew how turned on I was.

I watched the video I had taped and I wondered what she would think. I was worried she would be mad because I taped her and I worried that she wouldn't want me to fuck her any more. Despite my internal conflict, I decided to show it to her. When she woke at 1:00 PM the next afternoon, I gently led her to the couch in the living room.

"Gina, I hope you're not mad. I want you to see this, then you can erase it if you want. It shows what I get to see." I hit the start button and left the room.

She loved her first porn movie and watched all three hours twice without getting dressed. It was the first time she had ever skipped a class since I first met her, so I suspected she wasn't all that upset with me. I fixed dinner and brought it to her while she was still on the couch.

"So Gina, I guess you're not mad at me for making this without your permission?" She was still watching Horse fuck her on the TV screen. She hit the stop button and looked into my eyes.

"Doc, it's one of the nicest presents anybody has ever given me. Do you know what I've been thinking the whole time I was watching it?" I shook my head no.

"I was thinking about you."

"Me?" Of all the answers she could have given, that was the one I would have least expected.

"Do you know how much I love my life right now?" I figured the question was rhetorical so I didn't answer. "It's because of you that my life is so wonderful. I'm in love with you and I think you feel the same way. Do you?" The whole conversation was so startling that I didn't know what to do.

"Gina, you're 21. I'm 54. Older than your dad." Buying time to think.

"Doc, you didn't answer my question." She was too smart.

"No. I pointed out why it wouldn't work."

"That's not true. It's working great. I can't imagine a more exciting life. I know you like it too." She was right, of course. I couldn't deny it.

"So where is this going?"

"Where does love usually lead? Where did it lead for you before?"

"No, I'm not going there. You need to fall in love with a young man."

"Doc, it's too late. I don't want to change anything except I want to be married. I want to be a part of your life in a way everybody knows." I had to sit down. There was no doubt I wanted to marry her, but I didn't think it would be the best thing for Gina.

"Gina, you're right. I do love you but I don't think it would be good for you if we got married. Let's just keep going like we are."

"Doc, I love living in your house and sharing your life. I love talking physics with you. I love fucking the guys you send over. I love telling you about it. I love how you fuck me. I want everybody to know how much I love it and how much I love you." There were tears in her eyes. I couldn't resist, especially since it was something I wanted very badly.

"Gina, my love, will you marry me?" My eyes were teary as well.

So the day after Horse fucked Gina better than any man she had ever tried was the day we decided to get married. Oh, there were obstacles. Her parents practically disowned her, which was completely understandable and expected, but they have settled down. Gina is an only child, and it's awfully hard to shun your only child. Top students like Gina are pushed to attend graduate school at more prestigious institutions, but she was accepted here.