Gina's Life Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers

Now I thought it was fucking awesome spanking Wallace to get back at her. But now, now she was going to eat me out, and she wouldn't even know it was me!

She looked really nervous as I walked into the shed. Her blindfold looked secure, but I did wonder if it might fall off when things got hot. Billy winked at me as he pushed the slightly reluctant Mrs Hayward to her knees.

"Now this is my sister's friend, her name is, um, Olive. Just make sure you do a good job Audrey, or she might not keep her mouth shut," Billy whispered in her ear.

Mrs Hayward nodded, as Billy pushed her shoulders. Even though I couldn't see her eyes, I knew she was frightened and a little turned on. My panties came off and I hitched my skirt up. I knelt down over her face and lowered my pussy on her nose. Now because of the bump I couldn't actually see her face. But I could feel her head wriggling as her tongue tried to find my pussy. I wasn't sure if I was going to enjoy this, but just to have that fucking bitch lick my pussy, was more than adequate. Whether I would stay there for long was doubtful. She soon got her tongue in between my lips and started licking. I could hear little groans and panting coming from her, so I knew she was really into this.

"Get your tongue in deeper, bitch," Billy snapped.

My eyes opened wide as that tongue that caused me so much grief, was now right up in me, and giving me quite a bit of pleasure!

She slurped at my pussy, as my finger toyed with my button. Mrs Hayward had hidden talents! She didn't have a bad body either, for a woman in her early 50's. She was tall and elegant and usually well dressed, but seeing her in the dirt, stark naked, was something I thought I would never see.

"Are you enjoying that, Audrey you old cunt?" Kevin asked.

A mumbled yes came out from between my legs. God, what a dirty slut my boyfriend's mother is!

Now keeping me and the baby held up was straining my legs. I waved at the boys to grab my arms for support. When they took some of my weight for me, it gave me the freedom to grind my pussy over her lips and nose. I moved a little so I could get my clit near her mouth. She soon found it with her tongue and I had to really concentrate to keep quiet. I could feel my pussy flooding over her face. When I really get turned on I dripped like a tap, and this was one of those moments!

"Go on Audrey you dirty cunt, Olive is nearly there," Billy hissed.

I thought she might get annoyed by the way Billy spoke to her, but the dirty cow was loving it, well her tongue worked harder and she groaned a lot more!

I felt Billy go behind and he moved between her legs. I felt her body jerk and she moaned a little, but she didn't stop licking and sucking my clit. I came off just as Billy started fucking her. I had real trouble keeping quiet, as my orgasm exploded all through my body. Somehow I managed to get away with a few squeaks, before I frantically gestured at Kevin to haul me off. I half stumbled out of the shed on Kevin's arm. I took one look back at the blindfolded bitch, with her legs now wrapped around Billy's back.

"You better get back to the house, I'm going to fuck her, and then she'll be back inside."

I went back to the room and after 20 minutes or so I heard her call through the bedroom door.

"Gina, are you still asleep?"

"No I'm not," I replied.

"I'm going for a bath. You should get up and make a start on tea, I'm sure even you can prepare a salad, and make sure you wash your hands before you touch the food."

Cheeky fucking bitch! This time I held my tongue, I didn't have a go back. But now I had her in my pocket, she just didn't know it yet.

I watched her moving round the kitchen, picking holes in everything I had done. It was hard to imagine she had her face full of my pussy an hour ago. God I had them both where I wanted them now, Audrey and Wallace. I just had to figure out the best way forward, and I had plenty of time for that. I'm not being cruel, I just wanted the pair of them to treat my mum and Andrew with a little more respect, and to be honest I had a really good fantasy later that night, about Audrey dressed as my maid, and Wallace as a butler. I imagined me as lady Muck, making them fuck in front of me, and then dragging Audrey's face between my legs, yes, she really was that good!

A few days later I had an appointment at the clinic in the morning, so I didn't go to school. Martin had already gone and I was getting ready to leave for the hospital. Lucy was coming with me for a little support. She really was turning into a very good friend, even if she was just a thick blonde bimbo. Maria was becoming a complete asshole lately. I wouldn't hear from her for days, until she wanted something, usually money. I opened the door to let Lucy in, and there stood Andrew.

"Your mum wants a divorce. She just went off on one. I've come home and left her in America. I just thought I'd tell you, I'm going to the house to pack my stuff."

I just stared in shock at him for a few moments, I felt so sorry for Andrew. I let him in and made him a cup of tea. I just didn't know what to say.

Lucy turned up next, and Andrew let her in while I got his tea. There she was all red eyed and crying.

"It's Maria, her mum phoned me, she found Maria this morning in her bedroom, she had, she had a needle stuck in her arm, Gina, Maria is dead."

Lucy and I hugged each other and cried together. My best friend was gone. It was like some terrible nightmare. I wouldn't ever see her again, not that happy smiling face and cheeky grin.

The little games we shared as we grew up together came flooding back. She was like a sister to me, I wanted her back, I wanted her to walk through the door and ask why we were being so stupid.

I looked at the photo of her and me that I kept on the windowsill. It was taken two years ago at the circus, in her stupid hat that annoyed the boy behind us. He pulled it off her head and Maria gave him a face full of ice cream. As he got up to go and sort his face out he tripped over Maria's bag that she had shoved back behind her. We laughed and both agreed we could do a better job than the clowns in the show.

I cried myself to sleep several nights, clinging to Martin and repeatedly asking him why my friend had been taken.

At the funeral I was all over the place, all of the girls were in tears, and most of the boys by the end. Maria's mum gave me a big hug. I wanted to say so much to her. In the end I couldn't find anything to say, apart from how much I loved Maria.

A week later we had a visit from some guy at school. He went on about the dangers of drugs. Several of us were in tears even before he started. I suppose this might seem a little too late. But it was Maria's mum who asked the school to do this because of what happened to Maria.

Maybe Lucy, Jackie, and I should have worked out about Maria still taking drugs. I mean the money she begged us for, and the way she looked sometimes. The way she always wore the sleeves of her tops down to her wrists, and then there were her spots and general appearance that went down hill. I guess it is easy to see these things after the event, isn't it?

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,396 Followers
12