Gina's Life Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tomorrow night, will that do?"

"No I'm far too busy," I said, having a little dig at him.

"Oh, and I suppose you will be out with the girls on Saturday night?"

"Yes, but you could take me to dinner first," I said, like I didn't really care.

"Hey Gina, are you out Saturday night?"

God what a bloody stroke of luck, there was Pete a guy from the garage.

"Well, I'm out with the girls, but we could meet up later. Oh and I'm having dinner with my ex stepfather here. No nothing special," I said.

Swivel on that Andrew I thought. It'll teach you to play games with me!

That night in bed my mind filled with Andrew and our near misses, sex wise I'm talking about here. Then there was Pete the guy from earlier. It was one of the times that I never told you about. I needed new tyres to get my car through the MOT. Andrew the asshole wouldn't pay for them, and at the time I figured, he bought me the car, so it was his responsibility to keep the thing running!

Anyway, I went round to the garage down the road. Now this was before Martin and I got married. It wasn't like I was cheating on him, anyway with what I know now he would probably have liked it! I couldn't pay for the work that needed doing so the car sat collecting rust. Finally I turned up at the garage in my little white mini skirt, with black patterned tights, black high heels, and a tight white top. I stood leaning on the side of my car as this guy looked at the tyres, and of course my legs. I followed him round the car and he told me how much it would cost. £98 and that was without checking anything else out!

"Look, I can't afford that. Um, can I pay in instalments?"

"Sorry, love, I can't do that," he said.

So there I stood popping a few buttons on my blouse, giving him a big grin, and a sexy pout.

"You are wasting your time, it'll cost too much. Pete, get out here." the old man called.

Out came this cute looking guy in his early 20's. I turned away from the old guy and smiled at Pete.

"Her car needs some work done on it. She can't afford it so she offered me a fuck."

The bloody cheek of the guy, I mean to just come out with it like that!

"So, what do you reckon?" I said, giving Pete a big sexy smile.

His grin got wider as he moved aside to let me into the back room. When I turned round they were both eyeing me up. The old guy could see the puzzled look on my face.

"Well you need a new exhaust too; I couldn't believe the noise it was making. Now get your clothes off, and remember, prostitutes do it for less than what you want?" he said, with a serious face.

He had a point I suppose.

They both watched me strip until I stood there naked. The old guy was actually dribbling. I tried ignoring him and moved to Pete. The old guy grabbed my waist and redirected my travel towards him. I wriggled a little as he sucked my tit in his mouth. I mean he was all unshaven and rough. I was trying to make eyes at Pete, but with this old guy fingering my pussy it was quite hard to concentrate. I eventually managed to get to Pete, who was now sat on a chair stroking his dick. I just straddled him and lowered my wet little pussy down.

"Lean on me," he whispered.

So I did, I leaned right forward and I started going up and down. Now I was quite happy doing that, until I felt fingers spread my ass cheeks apart!

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snapped, at the old git.

A rather wet tongue started licking around my asshole. He pulled my ass further apart and his long wet tongue slid in my tight hole! Now this was quite gross, but it sort of gave me a thrill. The old man was moaning with lust, as his tongue went as far as it could. Pete didn't last long with a hot girl on his dick. He shot into the condom, and held on to me. The old man started grunting and was obviously shooting his load, with his tongue firmly jabbed up my ass! The dirty old git must have just done it in his hand.

I was spitting feathers when I walked up the road. The old bastard had insisted on shooting his spunk in my panties without me knowing, and telling me I had to wear them as I walked home or my car wouldn't get touched!

Needless to say I threw them away, and spent ages in the bath washing the grease and oil of my body. I washed my clothes 3 times, and still couldn't get the dirt from the garage out. Even a day later when I looked in the mirror, I saw the old man's oily hand prints on the cheeks of my ass!

When I went to pick the car up the next week, Pete asked me out. I told him I was with someone, but I did let him fuck me over the desk in his office, just as a tip you understand?

12