Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers

Gin said thanks and the other line started ringing. They said good bye and they would talk later. Gin got her bookkeeping and other office work done and headed home. She lived in a medium sized house that was totally accessible. It had been built that way and worked very good for her. She drove a car with hand controls and was thinking about getting a van with a lift. After she got home she took the stuff out of the dryer and put more in the wash. She hoped this would be the last load. She thought about Josh and was looking forward to being with him tomorrow. She had decided she was going to take her time with him.

That night she called him just after she got in bed. He said he got home about 6 and had a bite to eat. He was just going to get in the shower and would call her back in a little while. When he was done, he got in bed and dialed her number. They talked about their day and she asked him how she should dress. He said nothing would be fine and she said ok, fine with me. He thought he better be safe and told her what kind of restaurant it was and casual was fine. Gin asked him if he was attracted to crippled women. Josh admitted that he was but there had to be a lot more to the package. He asked Gin what she was attracted to and she described him to a T. She added that the man that took her out also had to like a crippled woman. Josh laughed and said good, he fit the bill.

Gin told him there was something he needed to know about her before things got too far along. She could not have children. She never developed a right ovary and the left one never put out any eggs. If he wanted children with her, he was out of luck. Josh said no problem, he did not think he wanted children anyway. She then asked him if he was hard and he said yes, I get that way when I hear your voice. Gin said she was wet also and would get off as soon as they were off the phone.

Josh said he would pick her up at 6 if that was ok. He had found out late today he had an early morning meeting the next day after their dinner so he would not keep her out late. Gin said that was no problem, and she did not have a late patient and the 6 time was ok. They said good night and after they put the phone down, both started playing with themselves. Each was wondering what the other was doing right now. They did not know it, but each came at the same time, enjoying the rush through their bodies.

Gin got to the office about 9 as her first patient was at 9:30. Her patient was a bilateral arm amputee who had no right arm at all and the left was a very short stump. She was unable to get to her pussy and get off. Her husband had been killed in the same accident and she was not interested in finding a lover. Gin got ready to meet her and pretty much used the same technique she had used with Fran. She was able to make her cum several times and the patient left very happy as usual.

Her last patient was a male. She took very few men but this one was a paraplegic amputee. He had lost both legs at the hip and had an incomplete spinal injury just above his waist. He had not been able to find a female partner that was willing to spend the time necessary for him to cum. He got on the table face down and Gin started at his neck and worked her way down. She had removed her robe in front of him while he was seated in his chair and was comfortable at his seeing her naked. He felt more comfortable with her since she was also crippled.

He always took one of the ED drugs before he came in. When she was done with his back she helped him turn over and started on his arms and worked her way up them and down his torso. He liked to have the area where his legs used to be massaged also. She did this and was working her way up to his penis. He had some feeling there and soon was starting to get hard. She continued to massage him and play with his balls. After some time, pre cum started to flow out of his urethra. She paid a lot of attention to the head of his penis and just behind it, sometimes even using her short fingernails. As his balls started to pull up into his body she pushed her finger into his rectum. He had no feeling there but as she massaged his prostate he could feel that and soon came quite strong. She cleaned his cum up and helped him into the shower and back out after he was done. He was always very grateful for what she did for him and paid her well.

Gin got dressed and headed home to get ready for their night out. She got home and into the shower. She shaved her legs good and debated if she should shave or trim her pussy hair. She decided not to as nothing was going to happen tonight anyway. After drying off she put a slight bit of makeup on, a dab of perfume and wheeled out to get dressed. She put a low cut, sleeveless top on and very short skirt. She decided no bra and thong would be good and put some sandals on her feet. She did not move the right footrest up to her short leg and in fact removed it from the chair. Her sexy, useless leg would just swing around freely. Josh had said he wanted to go out with her not wearing her brace.

The door bell rang right at 6 and Ginger opened it and rolled back to let Josh in. His jaw dropped when he saw her and he dropped down to one knee and told her how beautiful she was. He sought her lips with his and they kissed passionately for the first time. He soon stood up and said if he did not stop now he never would. They laughed and she wheeled out to his car. He closed the house door and opened the passenger door of his car. She pulled up to the seat, locked the wheels, lifted both legs with her hands into the car and transferred to the seat. Josh watched enjoying every moment.

At the restaurant he got her chair and put it in the same position she had it in at the house. She transferred to the chair and lifted her legs out of the car. He followed her as she wheeled into the restaurant. They were seated at a nice table and the server took their drink order. Josh just stared at her for several minutes. She arched her eyebrow at him and he told her she looked so sexy tonight. She told him thanks and they looked at the menu. As they were being seated he had moved his chair to her right side so he could see her leg. After they ordered she took his hand and placed it on her thigh right at the edge of her dress. She kept hers on top of his for a few seconds then lifted it off. He looked down and slowly started moving it up and down her leg.

He saw the server coming with their salads and removed his hand in time. They ate their meal and talked about their day. Josh finally asked her just what type of therapy she did with disabled people. Gin knew he would sometime and was ready. She told him it was massage therapy and mostly the erotic type. His face did not change any and he nodded at this information. Finally he said sounds like a very interesting and very necessary thing to provide. Gin said yes as you probably have found out there is a lot of sexual dysfunction with disabled people. He said yes there is. Gin said she looked at it as just another job just like a GYN doctor would. Yes, she did not mind seeing what she saw but was not emotionally or sexually involved. Josh smiled and said he understood and had no problem with what she did.

Gin took his hand and said thanks for understanding, I thought you would. She lifted it to her mouth and kissed his fingers. She put it back down on her leg and he rubbed it some more. He worked his way up under her skirt and soon his little finger found she had nothing on under the skirt. He looked at her and they grinned at each other. Gin made no move to remove or stop what he was doing. He stroked her outer lips a few times and moved his hand back down. The server came with the bill and he paid it and they headed back out to the car. This time it looked like it was a little easier for her as she knew how high the seat was and so on.

Josh's car was an older model that had a full bench seat. She was able to slide over to his side and was ready when he got her chair in the back and got into the car. They kissed and he pulled out of the lot. They headed back to Gin's place and Josh drove up into the drive and parked behind some bushes. He turned it off and turned to Gin. How long has it been since you parked and necked he asked? She laughed and said a long time. He pulled her to him and they kissed again and had a tongue duel. Josh reached down and cupped her breast and that brought a moan from Gin. There were no buttons on the blouse so she pulled it out of the skirt waist band so he could get his hand under it. He found her rock hard nipples and gently pinched them. She said he should come to work for her. He just smiled and they looked into each other's face as he played with her breasts.

The way that they were sitting prevented her from getting to his penis but she could feel the rock hard thing pushing into her hip. Josh took hold of her crippled leg and pulled it up so the foot rested on the seat. He continued to rub his hand all over it. He noticed how small it really looked without the brace. He could get his thumb and middle finger around her calf and almost around her thigh. He soon worked his way back up her dress. As his finger started to enter her vagina she asked him to stop. He did and she put her hand over his and held it in place cupping her wet pussy. She turned his face to hers, as he was watching his hand on her leg, and told him that as strange as it might sound, she was still a virgin. She continued that nothing had ever penetrated her vagina; penis, finger, sex toy, tampon, douche nozzle, tongue, nothing.

First, no men had seemed to want to be with her, at least those that were, were not the type she was interested in. Second, yes she was saving it for someone she cared about, that did not necessarily mean in love with, but that was interested in her and not put off because she was crippled. Gin told him she liked him very much and wanted him to be the person that took her virginity. Josh seemed to be speechless. Gin continued that her hymen was intact and that she would probably bleed. She did not care if he did it tonight with his finger but she would rather wait until they could do it right and for him use his hard cock for the job.

They again got a lip lock on each other. Their hands continued to hold on to her pussy. They broke the kiss and she whispered for him to use his finger on her clit and get her off. She let go of his hand and he pulled his middle finger up her slit to her clit. He could tell it was sticking way out of her hood. His hand was very wet and slippery and he started gently rubbing her pussy with it. Gin held her crippled leg against his arm as he fingered her. It probably took less than 90 seconds and Gin was bucking her hips having a tremendous clit orgasm. As she was coming down Josh took her clit between his thumb and first finger and rolled it around. This sent her off again. She finally had to push his hand away as it got so sensitive it hurt.

He held her tight against him and in a few minutes she relaxed. Soon she moved away from him and unzipped his slacks. He undid his belt and she reached in for his rock hard cock. It was very wet and leaking pre cum. She quickly reached in the pocket in her skirt and brought out a condom, tore the package with her teeth and using the other hand rolled it on to him. It was lubricated and with that, and his pre cum, she was able to slide it up and down with her hand to masturbate him. He was like her, very aroused and soon his hips were thrusting and he was filling the rubber with his semen. As he started to go soft she pulled it off and tied a knot in it and put it by her purse. She had a paper towel in there and cleaned him off. Josh looked at her and said WOW. Ginger said double WOW! They were again in each other's arms and Josh included her leg in his arms.

They stayed that way for about 10 minutes and then Gin said she had better go inside so he could get home. He groaned objecting but agreed it was necessary. She said I told you that you would not have to go home hard anymore and they laughed. Gin thanked him for a fantastic night and that she was looking forward to more time with him. Josh asked her to come over to his place Saturday afternoon and he would cook dinner. Gin said she would be there with bells on and with that Josh got her wheelchair and she got into the house. She asked him to call her when he got home. Ginger undressed, went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and got in bed. She pulled her leg up to her chest and rubbed it across her nipples. She had washed her pussy while in the bathroom but it was still wet. Her clit was still protruding and it was sore. She still played with it.

As she was the phone rang. Josh said he thought he was going to have to change the date from this Saturday to the next Saturday. Gin asked why. He said she had done such a job on him he would not be able to get hard for a week. They both laughed hard and she told him he must have Chinese fingers; it was an hour later and her clit was hard again and she wanted more. They were still laughing and both said it was the best night for each of them for a long time. They were both quiet for several minutes and then Gin said thank you for respecting my wish to be in a better place than the car for you to take my virginity. He said you're welcome and I will wait until you tell me you want it gone for sure. They said good night and hung up.

Gin got herself off two more times in a row and went to sleep. She slept the whole night and woke up the next morning feeling great. She got to work and had two patients in the morning and two in the afternoon. Even though she was wearing her HKAFO brace, she still used her wheelchair to go back and forth to work and when she did not have a patient. She had decided that she had all of the patients that she could handle now and unless there was some compelling reason, she would not take any more. When she got home that night she checked to be sure that the outfit she was going to wear Saturday was clean and ready.

She and Josh talked several times during the week. One night they had phone sex and the week passed quickly. On Sat Gin did some house work and after lunch took her shower. She shaved her legs good again and had been feeling like she was going to start her period. She was irregular and never knew just when it was going to hit. She knew she was Horney as hell though. Her outfit was a jump suit of sorts. It was one piece, bright red and white, thin material, short shorts on the bottom, had short sleeves and covered her upper body. But, it also had a zipper that went from her neck down to her crotch. It was form fitting and without a bra and panties, and the zipper way down, left nothing to the imagination.

The lower part fit around her shapely left rear and leg snugly. On the right side with no buttock and a very thin leg, it fit very loosely emphasizing her small, short leg. She was not going to wear her brace; he had never seen her without it and on crutches. Gin got her nice wooden underarm crutches and used them. They were easier to use than the forearm crutches with no brace. She put some tampons and condoms in her purse and headed to Josh's. When she got into his driveway she pulled the zipper down to below her breasts, reached inside and tweaked her nipples so they stood out.

Josh answered the door bell saying sorry he did not hear her car pull in. Gin said no problem and came in as he stood aside. She crutched in and turned to face him as she got close to him. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him down to her mouth and kissed him hard with lots of tongue. After, he looked her up and down and just shook his head. He told her he had never seen a sexier, more beautiful, sensuous woman in his life!

He closed and locked the door and showed her around the house. It was a beautiful one and Gin thought it looked like it was accessible. That was confirmed when they got to the master bath and it had a roll in shower along with a sunken tub in front of a window that looked out on to a beautiful yard. They got to the kitchen and it had both normal and lowered sinks and work areas. In the living room sliding doors opened to a deck and swimming pool. He had never said anything about having one. Part of the deck was covered to be out of the sun.

Josh asked if she had eaten and she said no so he brought out some boiled shrimp in the kitchen. They snacked on that for a while and talked. After they had eaten something he asked if she would like to go swimming. She said she did not know he had a pool and had not brought a suit. He told her there were some in the bath house and she could help herself, if she wanted. He just had shorts on and they went out on to the deck. He showed her where to go and said he would wait for her. She went in and looked at the swim wear. She thought for a minute and then removed her jump suit. She fluffed up her pubic hair and crutched back out to the deck naked.

She was not surprised that Josh was naked also. He had added the words "if she wanted" to his remarks and that was her clue. She crutched slowly over to him, her crippled leg just swinging around, and stood in front of his chair with her right side facing him. She moved the crutch out of the way so he could see her fully. He sat forward in his chair and moving his hand towards her, he looked up silently asking if he could touch her. She answered please do. He put his hand on her breast and slowly moved it down her body. He noted the nonexistent buttock, thought he could see her hip joint through the skin because of the lack of muscle mass and on down the very atrophied leg. It seemed to be mostly skin and bone. Her foot pointed straight down to the ground. He thought to himself that it was probably the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life.

Gin felt his hand slide down her body and the wetness flowing from her pussy. She also noticed Josh getting very hard. In the daylight she could see how thick he was even if he was not that long. She wondered what that was going to feel like inside her. Josh picked her leg up and used her foot to rub his cock. After a few minutes she asked if she could sit on the lounge, her left leg was about to give out. He said sorry and pulled it around so she could lower herself on to it. He moved his chair next to it and took her right leg into his hand again.

As he moved it over to his lap this spread her legs and he could look right at her pussy and long lips which were now engorged and sticking out of her hair. They had spread apart and he could see her inner lips and the wetness. He rubbed his fingers alongside the slit and into her hair and remarked it felt just like rabbit fur, so nice and soft. As Josh was looking and playing with her leg Gin reached out and took hold of his cock. She could barely get her fingers around it and had not noticed its girth the other night.

As he was rubbing her calf Josh looked at her and asked if she had ever considered amputation. Gin immediately answered yes, almost every day I do. She reached out and took his right hand and moved it over to her good left leg and put it on her thigh with her hand holding his down. She added with a serious look right into his eyes, but it would be this one, all of it, maybe even the pelvis; and I might include the right one. He had been leaking a lot of cum and was very slippery by now. As she ended her words about including the right one she pulled hard on his cock and he shot cum all the way over to her. She only pumped him a couple of times not wanting to deplete his supply.

Josh was totally surprised at both what she said about the amputation, but that she had gotten him off. He looked down and was still rock hard. Gin had used a finger to collect some of his cum and licked it off. He asked her why the good one and she said she wanted to be wheelchair dependent. With no legs she would be that way. She had felt that way for some time she said, just no way to act on it. She also had no problem being like she is now.

rmlooker
rmlooker
128 Followers