Ginger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She asked if he would like to take a shower and relax and he said that sounded great. Gin told him he needed to bring some things over to wear here if he would like. She did not think she had any stuff that would fit him except for an old robe. It was out on the bed if he wanted to wear it, or not. He said great and she showed him where her bedroom and bathroom were. As she was heading to the kitchen she wondered if he would take the hint she just gave him. About 10 minutes later he came into the kitchen and had taken the hint. He was totally naked. Gin quickly removed her t-shirt and joined him. She could see his cock start to fill out and laughed at him. He looked down and it and said that is what you do to me, can't help it.

She had a nice patio and table with a privacy fence so she gave him a tray with dishes and stuff and asked him to go set the table. He came back and she filled the tray with their food and he took that out. She followed him and they ate enjoying the cool off form the day's heat. After they ate they moved over to the lounges which were side by side.

She transferred to the lounge and Josh asked if he could show her about the new wheelchair. Gin said by all means. He first showed her how to remove the wheels. You simply pushed in on a button on the wheel spindle and pulled the wheel off of the chair. He said imagine you have just transferred into your car seat. You tilt the chair and remove the wheels and put them either on the back seat or passenger seat. Next you lift the seat there also and the chair is in the car with you. He showed how to take the wheels and how light they were. After they were off he showed how light the seat with the rest of the chair was. Gin was very surprised at the difference between the new and old chair. She put it back together with no trouble and thanked Josh again for his thoughtfulness.

He sat down beside her and said I know how you can repay me. Gin answered how on earth could I be able to do that. I am a poor crippled waif. Josh did the villain laugh and said you must give your body to me at once. Gin said no, no, never can I do that, I am saved for another. They both cracked up and then Gin kissed him pulling him down with her on the lounge. He was soon sucking her nipples and his hand was between her legs. He could feel the string coming out of her pussy and he asked how she was. She said she was still flowing but not as much as before. Josh said he was glad she was still flowing and asked if he could make love to her. She said you better after the fantastic meal I just fed you.

She handed him a towel she had stashed and moved around so he could put it under her butt. He pulled the bloody tampon out and returned to her breasts. Gin had hold of his thick cock and was spreading his pre cum all over it. Gin told him to get on his back that she wanted to ride him tonight. He did and after she straddled him she put some lub on his cock.

She leaned forward and they kissed and as they were doing so she guided him into her and then sat up on him letting him go all the way in. There was no pain anymore just pure bliss having him stuffed into her vagina. She sat still for a while enjoying the feeling and then leaned forward putting her hands on his shoulders. She started moving up and down on his hard wiggling around trying different positions. She found that her clit rubbed on his pubic bone when she tilted her pelvis forward and she kept that position going. Soon she was panting and urging him to fuck her. Josh had his hands on her breasts being kind of rough with them. A couple of times she said harder. Her small, crippled leg bounced around along his side and he enjoyed the feel and arousal of it hitting his hip.

Finally Gin pushed herself all the way down on him, put her head back and gave a loud moan and started Cumming hard. Her hips started bucking and Josh had to hold on to her to keep her from falling off. Just as she finished her vagina clamped down on him and this sent him over shooting his cum into her. She fell forward on his chest breathing hard. Josh was still hard enough for now, that every once in a while he would pump is cock in and out of her. He could feel her give a slight tremor as he did. Finally he started going soft and she lifted her head up and looked at him with a big smile on her face. She rubbed her nipples into his chest and he put his arms around her. As he fell out he could fee his cum running out of her down his balls. He now wished she was not still on her period as he would love to eat her out. Next time........

They stayed that way for a while and gradually Gin started to move so she could straighten out. She also had a couple of smaller towels stashed and she got them and gave Josh one. She put the other one between her legs and asked if he thought he could carry her into the shower after he wiped himself off. He said no problem and got as much as he could from between his legs. He picked her up and they made sure they were not dripping and he headed to the bathroom. He put her on the bench and closed the door. She turned the water on and he rinsed off first then directed the water at Gin. They washed each other and got out and dried off. Gin sat on the john and put another tampon while Josh got dressed. He carried her back out to her new wheelchair and put her down. Josh took her old chair home with him so it would be there next time she was over.

***

About six weeks later Gin answered the phone at work and it was a male voice. He said she had been recommended by his doctor to seek treatment from. He said he was having trouble ejaculating. Gin set up an appointment for him the next afternoon as her last patient. Gin signed off with him and hung up. She was smiling as she recognized Josh's voice. She had already picked a medical problem for him. She had given him instructions, like she did with all of her patients, on what to do when he got to the facility. When the chime went off she went into the waiting room and introduced herself. Josh was wearing the robe provided and Gin had on her usual robe and brace. Gin let him see her in it then told him to close his eyes. He did and she put tape over them to keep them closed and told him he was blind. She had picked that because she wanted him to experience a totally sensual experience, of just feeling and nothing visual, not seeing what was done or being able to look at Gin.

She gave him her arm and led him into the treatment room. She had some scented candles going and had turned the lights down real low. She explained what was going to happen, that she would put him face down and start at his feet. Then he would turn over and she would start there again. She told him to relax and enjoy the experience and that patients were not allowed to touch her. She guided him to the table and helped him get on with his face in the padded ring. She put a sheet over his bottom and moved to his feet. She applied the warm oil to his feet and legs and started the massage.

When she got to his rear end she stayed away from his crack but spent a lot of time massaging his buttocks. She then worked her way up to his shoulders and down his arms and hands. She helped him turn over and again covered his middle with a sheet. She could see he was hard already. She started at his fee and worked her way up again but not touching his cock or balls. After she was done with his hands and fingers she worked her way back down his chest and removed the sheet. She oiled his cock and balls good and massaged them, alternating between very soft and rough. If she noticed him thrusting or his balls pulling up she moved her hands elsewhere. She spread his legs and ran her oiled hands down his thighs and up his butt crack, along his balls and up his hard cock. She masturbated him a lot but stopped when she thought he was ready to cum. She heard him say please several times.

With her left hand, she finally circled the base of his cock with her thumb and index finger and put the rest of her fingers down around his balls cupping them. She very gently inserted the middle finger of her right hand into his anus. She probed and found his prostate and started rubbing it. She was doing nothing with her left hand but hold him very firmly. She kept up her massage of his walnut shaped gland, pushing just a litter harder as time went by. All of a sudden he exploded cum from his pee hole and it gushed all over the place. She kept pushing on him until there was nothing coming out. His hips stopped bouncing around and he gradually went soft. She removed her hands and washed them. She covered him with a sheet and just watched him come down from what had happened. Gin was very happy with the results.

She slipped her robe back on and after about 15 minutes went over to his head. She told him she was going to take the tape off and he could open his eyes but to stay still. She pulled the tape off and he looked up at her with a big smile. All he could do was shake his head in wonderment. Finally he said he had never experience an orgasm like that in his life, even the first time they had sex. Gin said good, that was the goal so you know what it can be. He pulled her to him and they kissed. After a while she lifted her head and said she was not supposed to be kissing her patients grinning at him. Josh then said he had a question for her; would she marry him. Gin stood up in shock, the last thing she had expected to hear from him. She thought a couple of seconds and said yes, she would happily marry him and he sat up and took her in his arms and they kissed long and hard. He asked her to come home with him that night and spend the rest of her life with him.

When they got home, and showered and ate something, Gin asked if he would relate his experience earlier to her. She had never heard it first hand from anyone she had treated. He described in great detail what he experienced and felt during the whole thing. The biggest surprise was Gin getting him off with just massaging his prostate and her hand on his cock doing nothing. It was fantastic. After they went to bed, Josh could not get hard again even with Gin sucking on him. In spite of that, he spent a long time using his mouth on Gin getting her off several times. They both went to sleep very satisfied people.

***

Four months later they were married in a private ceremony with only a few close friends with them. They had decided on Germany as a place they wanted to honeymoon. They were gone a little over a month and then returned to Josh's place. They got in late afternoon and ordered a pizza after they got home. Gin wanted to take a shower and when she was done used her new chair and wheeled out to find Josh on the deck by the pool. She had not put anything on and Josh patted the seat next to him on the lounge.

She pulled up, removed the belt that strapped her upright in her chair and quickly transferred there. With her left leg missing, including the hip/pelvis, she could move a bit faster. Her crippled right leg was till there. Josh had "guided" her to going to Germany because he had arranged for a doctor to remove her good leg if she still wanted that to happen. She could not wait for it to happen. They had shaved her pussy for the surgery and Gin now kept it that way.

Josh was scheduled for surgery the next summer.