Ginger Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Before you do that," she said, "I'd like to make you cum."

Karen laughed at this, loudly. "Believe me, you've already done that," she said. "There's a rush I got from dominating you that's quite indescribable if you've never experienced it."

Now it was Yvonne's turn to smile. "Not like that," she said. "You dominated me earlier, and fucked me, and it was good, and I loved every minute of it. But now I want to make love to you, between women, and see if I can manage better than 'not bad'."

"Very well," Karen replied, lifting back the covers to better expose her body to the other woman. Where their earlier activities had been hard, fast and intense, what Yvonne did now was soft and sensuous. She took the opportunity to fully explore Karen's body with her hands and with her tongue: her well sculpted arms, and the delicate line of her neck; the inside of her thighs and taut stomach; those wonderful, full, bouncy breasts; and of course the soft, moist folds of her sex. Yvonne had briefly tasted her Mistress earlier, while she'd been tied down on the cage, but now she took the opportunity to savor her cunt, lapping up her juices as if she were parched. Not one inch of Karen's body remained untouched and unexplored, as she tried to learn where her new lover liked to be touched, and how; what would make her nipples harden a little tighter, or her cunt start to drip just a little more. She felt quite smug at her ability to bring Karen right up to the brink of orgasm and keep her there until, finally having had her fill, she sent her over the brink with just a flick of her tongue.

Both women sated, and fully spent, Karen finally did reach up and turn off the light, and a very short time later Yvonne slipped into one of the deepest and most restful slumbers she'd ever experienced.

12