All Comments on 'Ginger Picks Up the Pace'

by WatchesGinger

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Thats a lot of shit for one star..cucky queer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
degenerated cuckqueen and cuckmaker hub

May they all contract HIV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the Least Erotic Stories on this Site

Ever. 1* Cuckold formula driven tripe It is not poorly written the content is for shit though. Non Erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Please let us hear more about ginger

TampaNaughtyNurseTampaNaughtyNurseover 11 years ago
Perfect

Ginger and Thomas have the perfect life. I would love to be in that situation. I'm going to show this story to my hubby and hope it lights a fire. Thanks for writing such an interesting and provocative tale. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Only sicko's could rate this as "great" or better than a one star.

Unfortunately no "zero" stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Great story and romantic in its own way. Ignore all the critical comments. For some reason, the American Taliban seems to have it out for certain lifestyle choices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
super story

Erotic, well written . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lie vs Lay

You used "lie" instead of "lay" a few times in the early parts of the story, then switched using lay instead of lie later on.

Seems almost more of a fetish story than loving wives. Enjoyed it anyway.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Great story

Ignore the naysayers who can't count past 1. While fantastical in its content, it is told with a fresh and honest air. The dialogue is written to really differentiate between ginger and her husband, which makes the characters come to life. Add to that the mental and emotional swings, along with the anecdotal sidebars, and it becomes not just a good story, but good storytelling. Well done, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more

great story very hot and realistic. Hope you continue to share stories and experiences. Don't listen to the commits that don't like hot wives, cuckold, submissive male stories. There are alot of cuckold and cuck wanna-be that really enjoy this type of relationship, i know i do....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
creampies are cool

Anytime a guy eats another guy's cum he is cool. Nuf said 5 star winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
creampies are gay

Anytime a guy eats another guys cum he is a fucking queer. Nuf said. 1 star faggot.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Well-developed

I want to be careful in saying 'well written!'. There are enough grammar and spelling glitches to just say 'well written' by itself. Well-developed is more accurate. I can feel Hubby's love for his Sweetie while enjoying her excitement in demonstrating her desirability with other men (and a few women!). Also enjoying his feelings of jealousy and the risk of loss! I can also feel Sweetie's love and dedication as she improves his control and impulsiveness. This comes across, at least to me, as a love story! Not a very traditional one, and not one that I would choose for myself (and I'm NOT going to ask MY sweetie if this sounds empowering to her!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
1*

Only queet cucks would get off on this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a mindless garbage !

"1*" !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SLUT / WHORE WIFE

This appears as a one sided open marriage Ginger fucks anything she gets her pussy around with the encouragement of her cucky husband, the story wasn't very erotic more boring hence only one star.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another trashy whorewife and cuck story with no point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous