All Comments on 'Ginger Snaps'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

god she was a stupid bitch good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good read.....

..... i'm a dog guy and the ending was like the cherry on top of the sundae!

rfm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It was really crap!

Half way through the story, the guy turns into an idiot and goes along with his wife's idea to cuckold him. Stupid! If he is smart enough to become a railroad executive he is smart enough to divorce his wife as soon as she starts to fuck Cory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Poison

I've read a few of your stories now. And while you are clearly a talented writer I cant help but feel your characters are a little flat. Corey is an idiot who didnt put his foot down. He betrayed himself by not following his instincts, had no spine to stand up to his wife and I lost all respect for him as a man. Jason doubly so, and I didn't spare one thought for the guy killing himself. I actually had a buddy in that lifestyle. His wife and her lover ended up destroying him: his self respect, his finances, his career and eventually his marriage. He later ate his own gun and left a note to us telling us how emasculated he felt. He was a friend and I tried to convince him to come to his senses but he wouldn't listen. In the end he made his choices and couldn't live with them. His wife and her lover fell apart 6 months later and she went into a depression over her husband's death. I'm not sure why, you can't possibly love someone and put them through that. I learned a lot by watching their relationship crash and burn. Cuckolding is like a poison that tastes good. The good being the sexual thrill some guys get from it (certainly not me). But every time you take the poison to get the thrill you lose a little bit more each time...until there is nothing left but ash and ruin. In a way it's like a drug for an addict, one in which the addict has ruined his or her life in pursuit of. As for the women in this story...they have to be some of the most poisonous and villainous women I've read in fiction. Fairly one dimensional but then again if they had depth they likely wouldn't have been as cruel as portrayed in this story. Though I know for a fact woman 'can' be that petty, selfish, spiteful and cruel. I can't say I drew much of anything from this story. Though you pour on the Angst, there isn't any payoff in the end. Barely a hint of a happy ending to offset the worthless angst. I see Corey for what he is, an emotionally broken man afraid to trust again. Youve definetly written better stories but they all seem to follow the theme of broken men with little self respect and bleak endings. And I got no time for that kind of depressing shit. I hope you change your tune in future stories, but I highly doubt it. Apologies if I sound like an ass but this story was horribly frustating. Best regards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WISH

I wish I had read the comment just before me, before I read the story. So I would not have read the story. At least your comment saves me reading any more of this author's stories. Or would his Non-loving wives stories be OK?

Actually Saxon_Hart is a good writer. And this story could be pulled out of the pits by a good ending with Allison, instead of the disappointment with "Jasmine."

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A different story from most I've read in the LW category

To all the naysayers in the comments, here's my two cents. I read this as a cautionary tale about giving in to a demand to allow a spouse to be "shared." What happens here, is that no matter that the husband was willing to allow this "temporary" thing, the wife kept pushing it further and further. Once some lines get crossed, crossing others gets easier, and permission to do so even expected.

That may not have been your intent in writing this, but that was my takeaway. As a fable about the dangers of stepping outside marital bounds, I felt it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Temporary

I am reminded of an old saying: There is nothing more permanent than a temporary government program.

peter944peter944about 6 years ago
Well...

Certainly not what I expected and very different from the Typical LW story but a very good tale of people who just don't get marriage and someone who tried. I give 5 stars for a unique tale well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*****

First it all this is a 5***** story about a whorkalkoholic husband and his wife who thought the tiresome husband eats every shit from her and she got a susprise from her husband who woke up from his tiresome.

The background story is very interesting too, the cuckold husband of the wife's friend got suicide!

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Another good story

Enjoyed this very much, although I wish Ginger had put Cory in traction the first time Shawna brought him over. I can't understand why he put up with it as long as he did before "snapping". Glad he finally woke up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A DOG

A story about a man married to a dog who ended up with a dog. Well-written story that was not satisfying and not erotic.

A dog of a story.

StubbyoneStubbyonealmost 6 years ago
Sorry, only a

three. Since the husband was so dead set against being made a cuck, why in any way, shape or form would he consent to allowing his wife to bring in a bull to have sex with. It is so out of character as to make the story rediculous. I kept thinking, when is he just going to get up (grow some balls), and leave her skanky ass. Way too unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
RECANT

On 12-14-17 I left a comment stating I would not read more Saxon Hart stories. However, having forgotten that, I recently read 4 stories which I was more than pleased with. They are

Best Friends

Ear Your Fuckin Cake

Fit To Be Tie

UnVailed

These stories demonstrated Saxon Hart to be an entertaining, ingenious writer, far above the majority on Literotica.

I intend to explore more of his stories

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SERIOUSLY????!!!!!e

Your protagonist is a clueless asswipe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puke

This guy is the worst wimp in lw. Saxon has better stories

HikingThruHikingThruabout 5 years ago
hmm...

Not sure how a man deadset against being a cuckold would allow wife to fuck someone else in their bed even once. Game lasts one month and he takes her back after just getting a new bed? Seems unlikely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
....I guess!

Dude has a big dick, knows how to use it, financially successful, and women hit on him. He's literally the whole package. I can't honestly believe his whore of a an ex-wife still has any hold on him. I can believe she manipulated him DURING their dumpster fire of a marriage. I can even believe he needed a year to get the stupid indoctrination of 'true love' outta his head. But he was the alpha. The diseased cunt was only doing the cuck play because she was insecure and wanted power/control. That was clearly her aphrodisiac. Some people are sick puppies. You cannot MAKE someone less stupid by your mere presence. He really had no reason to beat himself up over those two washed up women.

my ex never did it to my face. but she snuck around on me. lied about it. i did feel pretty shitty for a year, but got over it. now no new relationship bothers me. and you know what.....her lover stalked me because she was crying MY name out in their bed. he tried to act tough, and ran away when i started laughing at him. and despite being a bit of a harpy, she's been sickening sweet when she used to stalk me later. clearly i was never the problem. i'm just thankful she got ridda me before i found out what a problem she was. dodged a bullet. she's poor, in a shit relationship, and i'm doing great by every metric.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Couldn't finish.

I only made it to page 2. Stupid cuck story

RedWRX2019RedWRX2019over 4 years ago
Disgusting

I know it's fiction but seriously....the Matrix is more believable than this. Couldn't finish it.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgover 4 years ago
Good story

Read some other comments, never understand why guys know a cuck story before they start and then read it and complain?

Figure it out guys!!!

Was he a wimp? yes and no...people of all sorts do things to save a relationship that later were obviously wrong.

Is the cuck lifestyle wrong? no more than any other ..all depends on what is inside both of them

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I guess I wouldn't complain if you haven't clearly stated in the past how you despise cucks and anything involving them. I'm surprised you wrote this.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Ginger was written wholly unrealistically

He’s a tough, decisive man in his professional life, yet he agrees to go along with a cuck lifestyle? I could even swallow him trying it once, maybe even twice, but for a tough, professional safety officer to accept total disrespect like he did, for months? No, it just doesn’t fit.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Again

Took a while, but Ginger did take care of business. I hate cucks, but have a soft spot for those who rise up and kick a bull's ass and leave him with the bitch. This was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!

NOBODY is that fucking naive! How fucking fidiculous!

Ocker53Ocker53over 4 years ago
No One

No one is that fucking stupid, I wanted to throw up, had to skip half of this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bad

In retrospect I should have divorced Shawna for even suggesting. Nobody’s that fucking dumb. When are these fucking cuck stories gonna end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How Could A Texan

Write this? The only ones I had any respect for at any time were a couple of the RR guys, Alison and of course Jasmin. Even Ginger clocking Cory, divorcing her, and leaving didn't gain any respect from me, too little, too late. Signed: BTW

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

What an absolute moron he was, no woman’s love is worth all that misery and humiliation.

He was a stupid idiot.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 4 years ago
Why did they do it?

The story never explained why she wanted to cuckold her husband, particularly in the way she did, or why the husband agreed (staying for "love" is not an answer as how can any man love someone who wants to cuckold him).

So - the story had nothing except the stupidity of a cuckold and a bull.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
What a sick twisted story

Who in their right mind would really want this shit to happen

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

One of my favorite stories by any LW author. You just can't beat a story where a bull gets smacked and a whore burned.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

It's weird being put inside the mind of someone who wasn't into it, was strong enough to stop it from happening, but still goes along with it till some vague line is finally crossed. Good exit, but felt like he didn't even need to be there in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Painful

This was painful to read. Why did he not leave her or threaten divorce when she broke her vows? No sense what so ever. If he has started a divorce earlier, she might have backed off. How could he let it go so long.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

the wife deserved punishment and him a happier ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A well written story

This has been one of the best stories I have read here, I am not big on cuckolding, I actually find it quite repulsive, but I let people enjoy what they enjoy as long as they don't get me involved. I loved how the story portrayed both sides, a cuck who didn't want any part of it, yet was forced to it and feared what to do, and a cuck who liked it at first but was treated so poorly that he ended his own life.

The part where he killed himself actually made me shiver, because it was clear it would happen, not the emasculated part, but the self worthlessness part. Anything sexual should never ever cause mental or physical harm, even if it was consensual.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Totally sick

That wife and her friend are totally sick bitches

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 3 years ago

NEVER has a man been cuckolded by a GOOD dog!

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Really?

Are there really people like this? If there are I hope I never knowingly encounter them.

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Story > subject matter

OK story but disgusting subject matter. Cuck and Bull stories are the lowest form of literature and no author should EVER sink to writing stories about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There really are folks like that. If u want some sicko reading go on to our hot wives.org, no spaces. These idiot guys go on for page after page trying to,convince themselves how normal they are and how great their life is. It is simply mind boggling how they talk down and call regular people stupid and vanilla. Vanilla is the favorite put down word. Low self esteem, poor self image and weak Personna. Combine with narcissistic women and you have ridiculous recipe for modern marriage and society. This main character was almost as stupid as those idiots on that site.

DGHear2DGHear2almost 3 years ago

It was a good story but he waited way to long to leave and divorce her. Same goes for taking care of Cody.

DG Hear

Beast1961caBeast1961caalmost 3 years ago

Another perfect offering! Thank you so much for these!

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

Grossly stupid story.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I would have diverced her earlier.

I would really like to know what a bull like Kevin thinks after finding his victim Jason, knowing he drove him into suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How could he be so stupid?

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

Of course he should have divorced her the minute she brought Cory to the house --- but then there would be no story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A delightfully original, quirky and inventive take on the cuckold theme.

A top quality piece of writing.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is symptomatic that you had him endure the cuckold humiliation for a few weeks, or was it months. By that point I was just skimming to the part where he FINALLY discovered that he had testicles. The character traits you gave him really made no sense, so neither did your story. I'm not sure why you bothered to write it. Hope it was worth it. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What real man would ever agree to accept even a "temporary" relationship as Ginger did? I mean really? There has to be a mental and/or emotional deficiency of kind to agree to sitting in a chair and being an observer to one's spouse getting serviced by her "bull"! That is just pure bull crap! And that whole concept that it is up to the bull to call off the relationship because the husband has given away any rights in the relationship? Don't you see the sickness here? This is a deviant game of human manipulation, the wife over the husband and the bull over them both. I have a difficult time seeing Ginger putting up with this...not even the first time! - 1⭐ TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I realize there would be no story if not for the game but seriously what kind of man accepts that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SWAMP DONKEYS.... 95% of women are headed for the exciting life of a SWAMP DONKEY lol classic

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Ginger was a fuckwit, pure and simple.

Second time around, still 1/5

LwcbyLwcbyover 2 years ago

Your worst, just fucking pathetic!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the ending BUT hate the cuckold business sorry he should have left as soon as she started it (jaybee186)

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

I'm not sure who is more stupid. Ginger or me for reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has the same problem as GA's asinine "February" story - radically inconsistent character development that is transparently used as a plot device to "create" the drama. Just as the "Linda" written prior to the scene with Lavalliere could not be credibly seen as becoming an "insta slut", the MC here is written as a normal, if somewhat shy, man who cannot be credibly seen as acceding to his wife's desire to turn him into a cuckold. When he "gives in" to the cunt's desire to play "the game" the reader's suspension of disbelief disappears.

If GA's story was going to work, he needed to write "Linda" from the beginning in a way similar to "Dee". In the same vein, if this author wants this story to work, he would have to write the MC as having cuckish tendencies from the beginning. No remotely normal man "becomes" a cuck. Cucks are defective males, and they disgust normal men (btw, the MC's revulsion at "Jason's and Heather's" behavior made the "acceptance" of "Shawna's" fucking "Cory" all the more absurdly non-credible).

Like Anderson's vomitous "February", this story fails because of a combination of poor character and plot development. This author usually does a far better job than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nope, this is a so sorry tale with a brainless and spineless protagonist. What's it all with this bending to female wishes BS? If you want equal treatment, you'll also have to accept equally shitty treatment. Hence, no "never hit a woman" crap!!! And Ginger could have just done it and everything would've been just fine!! 2*

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Too over the top by Shawna

peterb5740peterb5740about 2 years ago

The five stars are for the very end of the story , the body of the story sucks .

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Didn't make much sense.

Ocker53Ocker53almost 2 years ago

You write some good stories but you also write a lot of garbage as well and this was just shit⭐️

SeafoamzoneSeafoamzonealmost 2 years ago

Just discovered this author and I'm really liking his stuff. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What kind of ‘man’ allows his wife to do that, he should have kicked Corey’s ass (and balls) the first time that he arrived at the house.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"In retrospect I should have divorced Shawna for even asking to play the game."

That would have saved us from reading this drivel.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

can't believe I read this trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No matter what hat he did in the end he still sat on a chair and watched another man fuck his wife. Ginger is a world class pussy and always will be. He deserves to have a real man fuck his woman.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 1 year ago

The story is well written, but the main character has some kind of mental illness. He should have kicked his wife to the curb as soon as she started her nonsense.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

It was well written, but I have no idea why he eventually agreed to watch his beloved wife being fucked by her lover. How he could watch the said lover take her ass without smacking him is beyond belief.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

That was a dark, dark story, but it was well told. Lots of hate in the comments, but I'll tell you that when you learn that your wife has betrayed you it does take time to admit it to yourself. I hope it would never take as long for me as it took for him, but you live in denial and let go slowly. As they say, seeing is believing and sometimes you just need to see what your heart won't accept. Good story, but very dark.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much garbage, the MC's character is as empty and fake as the imaginary willing cuckold. And both as real as a futa, any man with even the smallest amount of honor,character,or dignity would leave just from being asked. The very idea of cuckolding is a myth, imagined by sick twisted man-haters, in complete opposition of every masculine virtue in men.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 year ago

Ginger? Really the guy’s name is Ginger? He put up with her shit for far to long before he found his balls.

MarkT63MarkT63about 1 year ago

I can never understand the CUCK lifestyle...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WTF the second she said she wanted to be with another man, it was time to go! But to actually let her fuck someone else while you sat there watching. You were and still are a fucking cuckold. But to not kick Cory ass the second he touched your wife, just he remembered some sensei karate instructor saying about peace, bullshit. And why do the cheating bitches always have get fat or ugly, after you leave them. Some time they just keep looking good as they keep cheating..

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I read it a second time because I no longer recalled the story. I am sorry I did. I still do not understand why wife thought she could get away with cuckolding Ginger or why Ginger lasted as long as he did. There was really no exploration of the deviant behaviors.

Another thought from left filed is that I wonder how Ginger could have summarily fired people as if there was no railroad unions and no government regulations. Again, an author writing far beyond his capability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The guy is obviously a savant.

Somewhere on the spectrum for sure.

High functioning in his work role because it suited his abilities, but had a 2.8 grade point average...

Had no idea Sarah was even trying to get his interest despite her going all out.

Didn't read the social signals in the games the others played until it was spelt out to him.

Any 'normal' person would see the demands, the curtsey's, the 'yes mistress' etc... for what it was.

He did not have the slightest of normal responses as the cucking was being pushed on him. Sat there of his own accord.

In this situation there could only be three scenarios. One... he had a chick mentality and accepted it the way it was. Two... He cared so little about her that her ducking someone else meant nothing, or three... he fucked them all up big time, or at least got out of dodge as soon as this slob Cory turned up at his house just one time.

But no... He still loved her, thought the idea of having a baby with her would bring everything right. Sat in the bloody chair. Doesn't make sense unless he actually had something wrong with his brain chemistry.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ginger was really a clueless stupid asshole. Fuvking pathetic wimpy pussywhipped cuck

mariverzmariverz10 months ago

mira, al menos termino con un perro... y no con un gato vestido como bailarina de ballet

algo poco es algo menos

rnl2211967rnl221196710 months ago

Worst story I’ve ever read. Stop writing now You are horrible.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

Mostly I thought this was pathetic. Maybe this writer has an urge to be a sub and this is his way of dabbling in it. There was not one character in this morass of a story that deserved one second of attention. There was no clear explanation of why Ginger acted in the way he did, except for the assumption that he was perhaps some sort of idiot savant. He did a remarkable job of his career, and quite obviously had the backbone to fire an entire staff when it was needed, but allowed his wife to treat him like dog shit. The whole thing was disgusting more than anything else. 2 stars? Why?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sorry couldn't finish the story his a cuck no matter how the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nie wiem kto to pisze - meżczyzna ktoremu nie wyksztalciły się jądra czy porzucona kobieta. Ale to jest straszne. Gdybym miał ocenic to mniej niz zero

nwaatntnwaatnt6 months ago

Nah, the fact he didn't get up, pack a bag and leave the first time she fucked Corey I completely lost respect for this bloke.

I was struggling with the fact that he would give it a try in the first place, his attempt at being macho after they had done it a few times was a laugh, no point shutting the gate after the horse has bolted LOL

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Insipid is the word that comes to mind.. story should have ended at her first try with her bull if you’re not a cuckold story lover

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

OMG. Had to give up on the second page. No one. NO ONE, is this stupid and naive. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hard to believe anyone could be that stupid but, loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yes, OP is a great storyteller, but "clueless and stupid" create flat and one-dimensional characters. Having Shawna be more cunning and deceitful would've created more tension and suspense. Populating a good story with awful characters is like buying a high-performance automobile and putting cheap, recap tires on it. These writers have no subtlety, no sense of nuance. The perfect example is Heather and Shawna's future characters: one is a behemoth, and the other looks like an old crone. Hyperbole also fails as a plot device.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....