All Comments on 'Ginger Snaps'

by Saxon_Hart

Sort by:
  • 186 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

That shit is just plain disturbing. Think I'll refer this story to anyone who wants to get married, ha. Jasmine was seriously the only saving grace for this story, can't ask for a better companion.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
An exercise in the repercussions of allowing the tail to wag the dog !

It takes a while, but eventually the cream rises to the top & the dregs settle to the bottom. I liked that the author had Ginger as an orphan because that explained why he didn't have a clue what to do when Shawna started to tilt towards the deluded twat end of the spectrum.

Good thing for the railroad, Ginger was more cognizant of danger at the switchyard then the domestic front. This is a half real/ half satire tale so everyday reality doesn't quite apply. My suspension of disbelief was tested sorely that anyone accomplished in martial arts would allow themselves to be as demeaned as the narrator was.

Shawna had ' no game ' to merit her demands. Perhaps Saxon Hart could have built up her positive aspects, just a bit more to explain why she wasn't kicked to the curb once actual infidelity went down. Still this story had a plethora of grim humor & captured some poignant moments.

I hope Ginger learns to be first rate leader of the pack with bitches of both the two & four legged variant. By my standards, this is the most complete quality story by Saxon Hart. I thank him for the time and trouble to create it.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 11 years ago
Funniest Story in a While

I have to admit, this story had me laughing my ass off. "Slovakians" everywhere unite!! Future crack whores seen patrolling the streets!! This one was very entertaining. I'm not any type of fan of cuck stories, but I had to stay with this one. Absolutely great writing! Good job. It had to be for me to keep reading.

Mousse9Mousse9about 11 years ago

Like anon said, this is pretty disturbing. I am very much reminded of one of DQS's stories, where the wife kept saying "take it like a man", or "if you're a real man, you would...".

Seriously? If you're a real man, you would dress up in a pink tutu? If you're a real man, you'd suck a guy's cum? If you're a real man, you'd let yourself be utterly humiliated? What is this, opposite day?

I get the scary feeling that neither Shawna nor Heather (or Kevin!) learned anything from all this.

Going off on a tangent, in my opinion, a "Loving Wives" story needs 3 things, 3 key scenes. (Ofcourse, this is dependent on what kind of story it is.)

One would be the husband discovering his wife's cheating.

Two, the confrontation. Either the wife getting caught redhanded, or showing her the evidence of her cheating.

Three, and this is why I went off on this tangent, the wife realizing how badly she screwed up. This can be in many ways. The husband letting everybody know she's a cheater, him divorcing her, things like that. Revenge, pretty much.

Depending on the kind of wife (if she were a golddigger and married him for money, not love, him hating her wouldn't hurt her much, for example), the realization that HER actions caused him to not love her anymore, would be very poignant.

In this story, the wife realizing that HER actions were the furthest of a real loving wife, weren't really borne out. Right up until Ginger leaves after beating up Cory, Shawna was still all "Where are you going? No one said you could leave. I..". Still demanding, still trying to be dominant, instead of desperately trying to get Ginger back.

The ONLY scene where it was shown even remotely that Shawna was sorry, was when Ginger called her, and she made the standard excuses. A completely unrepentant Shawna could say those things as well,

I have to say, the repercussions/revenge part was practically nonexistent, given what Shawna had done to Ginger. The misery in her life AFTER Ginger divorced her, were her own doing, he had nothing to do with that. Basically she got away with it, not having learned that humiliating the one you supposedly love, is a BAD thing.

For all we know, Shawna might've kept doing that to her later lovers.

(Saxon Hart, I don't know whether you wanted Shawna to be really sorry or not, had learned her lesson or not, but it simply wasn't shown in the story itself.)

As for Heather, this sentence says enough: "Even though I knew in my heart that Kevin hadn't harmed Jason, I couldn't continue in a relationship with him."

NOT harmed Jason? Yeah riiiiight...

I'll reiterate, pretty disturbing...

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Well constructed

The character of Ginger had very few connection points to the normal universe. His aunt and Shawna were the human beings, the job and Jasmine were the rest. Considering how Shawna hooked up with him it was natural for her to imagine that she was the dominant partner and could do what she want and he did not have the experience of reading literotica to know how to respond! Nice, sad work with no winners.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Great Story

Well written and enjoyable, Saxon you are a very good writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
THANK YOU

Very entertaining, solid character build-up, realistic storyline, well-deserving of 5 stars! Sequel seems opportune, if only to explore what happened to the crackwhore/ex-wife's children and how they end up working for Ginger Baker in the railyards.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Glad to read another of your stories. More would be appreciated.

MerlHaggertMerlHaggertabout 11 years ago
Jasmine was a dog

Damn, Jasmine being a dog threw me for a loop. Great read, keep it up.

leviayersleviayersabout 11 years ago

nice touch with jasmine as always enjoyed your story

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

Very well written story. I'm kind of confused about why a guy that was repulsed and sickened (like so many of us) by cuckoldry would agree to that.......even begrudgingly!? I guess he didn't really agree to it but accepted it in order to stay married to her. This guy was definitely a mystery and seemed at odds with himself. He knew all along how this would turn out but let it happen anyway for love. I guess as humans we see ourselves do many things that in hindsight don't really jive with the kind of person you are! Well done! 5*

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago
I like Mousse9's comment......

"What is this, opposite day?" lol

RePhilRePhilabout 11 years ago
The WACC parts left a bad taste

But the story was good and the writing even better. What about a second chpter while we wait for your next new story

maninconnmaninconnabout 11 years ago
Thanks

I really liked this story. Well written, strong character, thanks!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 11 years ago
Woke Up

Alot of people liked this story because the husband finally woke up. I gave it a low score because he shouldn't have allowed himself to be throughly abused in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great read

Really enjoyed reading this,loved the 'jasmine' angle!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pussy

Ginger was a blind pussy for wayyyyyyy tooooooo looooooong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bad story in the wrong catagory.

Sorry, but reading this one was a waste lf time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gave you a 4

Mainly to express disagreement with some of the other commenters.

Try a bit more dialogue & a bit less narration. Also, you don't have to take us step-by-step through every thought or event. It's OK to jump over time periods.

You're getting better. Write for yourself, not for the white trash losers that jack-off to the same "I caught the bitch and then I kilt her skanky ass" over and over again. They need you because you can do something they can't--write. You don't need them.

jasonnhjasonnhabout 11 years ago
Beyond belief

Ginger is too grounded and too disgusted with the cuckold lifestyle to believe he would fall for this. He is not naive or curious about the cuckold lifestyle. He knows what it is and it disgusts him. Could his wife twist his arm into buying a car or a house or going on a vacation he doesn't want? Sure. Those are easy things to accept. But this is unbelievable. Ginger is NOT a weak-minded, uncertain guy. He might do some things for love but not to this degree.

Having all the rest of the characters fall into the pit of the damned is too trite. They are all dead, or fat, or drug addicts, or screwing disgusting women. Life is seldom that just that your enemies conveniently get run over by a bus. It makes the story a farce.

Jasmine caught me absolutely by surprise. Nicely done although sad that his personal relationship has been reduced to only a dog. For his business he quickly determined that the Lee safety team had to be fired. They were all lousy employees. He didn't question if HE or the procedures he put in place were at fault. Sometimes people let you down. You move past it. The same for his personal life. His ex and her friends were losers. Most people are not. Get by it and move on. By doing it at business he shows that he understands that. Personal life?

jeeter4ujeeter4uabout 11 years ago
Well Done Saxon

I gave you a five because the criticisms I have are so minor that I wanted to encourage you as much as possible. You are a story teller that occasionally needs to check his shoelaces. Some of yours were loose. A few minor errors in the text that could easily be solved with better editing. I find it interesting that often the comments made by readers are on concept rather then content and writing ability. Forget those, you are doing fine! Now I'm going to check out some of your other stories as this was the first one I have read.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed the story and a nice twist at the end with jasmine!

I am not a BTB unless she is a complete nasty anti emotional physco bitch. I am in favor of reconciliation between loving parties.

However is this story our hero does not seem the passive character at all. So why would Shawna believe he would submit to becoming a cock !

If she suggested a 3sum then perhaps the husband may have gone along with it or make another man the cuck.

The husband was more than patient and clam in observing his wife fuck another man. I though the first time wound have been the last time for the marriage. And how did the wife expect after all his resistance her husband was going to raise another man's child and still have him fuck his wife !

Was she dim, stupid and not a clue what she was doing to the marriage !

It is shame IMO that the husband and wife could have not reconciled the situation. If she had her husbands child then she would have had a hold on him to stay.

So in the reconciliation ( without any future cuckolding ) she should have brought women home for him to fuck while she watches.

Them she could join in and Perhaps that might have spiced up het boring live !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

Pity Mr Troll didn't like it. Maybe his jockey shorts are too tight?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very Nice

As a dog lover, I heartily approve of the Jasmine twist.

In general, I liked the story. No complaints. I'd have written some things differently, but that's more of a writing style issue than a slam on your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
five *****

A very clever writer! The build up was meticulous in preparing the two for a contest of absurdity. Shawna's full blown quest to copy a model of behavior she barely understood made her one of the funniest comedy figures I have ever read. Her dialog of instructions and out rageous detailing of management became hilarious by her genuine focus on following every cuck cliche to the letter. And her sincere disappointment with her reluctant cuckold was in established character and took the comedy to greater heights. The reluctant cuckold played his absurd role with equal consistancy, never giving in, but playing his part as supporting cast to the leading lady Shawna. What a treat this story is! I began to chuckle then started laughing out loud. There had to be consequences of divorce of course, but that didn't mean much. Shawna and her cuck who refused to be cuck are both comedic jewels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nonsensical

Some have commented that this was well constructed. I -- highly -- disagree. I saw nothing in this to explain one the biggest keys to the story: why he went along with what was happening. Just saying he was in love with her and want to make her happy is NOT an excuse, especially given how long it lasted and the extent of what has going on.

<P>

This is compounded by the insistence of writing it in the first person. We know how much he hates from the very beginning, and there is a major disconnect between his thoughts and what he does. It makes his going along with it forced and phony.

<P>

I like that he finally does stand up to her, but when he is finally is pushed too far, it is too little, too late.

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 11 years ago
To the liquid cosh and trading one pain for another

He traded in his manipulative, selfish slutty bitch for a much more loyal and slightly hairier one. Main difference is if this one starts disrespectin him he can go to the pound and hav her "put to sleep". All in all a wonderfull story, Shawna and Heather's cucking fantasies both turned out to be bull that ruined both of their lives. I red ur other story "Eat Your Fucking Cake" and honestly I hoped the main character couldve been more like Jack, well this guy weakened in the middle but as proven by the "BIG BULL'S" beat down and his bitch wifes divorce then ruined life , He totally came out stronger and happier. Still I'd wish he never entertained her fantasy in the first place, sum jackass fuckin ur wifes ass when u dont get too thats just bull shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was the most realistic anti-cuck story I have ever read. I very much liked having his point of view. I think most of us have met these types of people before. As for him trying to go along-many will to try to save something they think is valuable. Just sometimes what we think is valuable isn't. I'm so glad that he didn't cave completely in how he personally behaved. That made it real. As for the lot of them falling apart in the aftermath, I think their fates were all very realistic. 5*

cueball961cueball961about 11 years ago
I Loved It!

The set up was key to this one. The hero's past and the way he was raised was a clear factor in how he behaved in this story. Had it not been for that set up, the whole premise would have been ridiculous.

As he was written, it did work, at least for me. He was strong enough to allow his wife the freedom to see that this whole exercise was futile, and then together they could move on. She kept doubling down on a bad hand until the relationship was laid waste, and all was destroyed.

It was good to his wife and her best friend lose everything. He came out on top and by all appearances will be fine. There are those who will read this and never understand it or even try to. I think I comprehend what you were going for and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Five stars.

sugnasugnaabout 11 years ago
Great Ending!

If you want pussy and heartache get a woman, if you want loyalty a happy spirit get a dog!

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersabout 11 years ago
Surely two of the stupidest

And unrealistic people I've ever read about. Any real wife, on seeing her husband's very obvious non-submissive reaction to her "game", would have begged his forgiveness, and given up, or would have left him to find a man who would play her game. And any real husband, feeling as our hero did, would have given her bull the bum's rush the moment it became clear what was going on. Real people do some stupid things, but not this stupid.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 11 years ago
Not bad at all

In term as of why he would do it,prob he thought she would get it out of her system but she just kept on going......irl he prob would have jumped ship early on,but shawna also is not realistic,so wtf......I found it interesting we never learned why she cucked him,but I guess the point is it doesn't matter,it was prob as stupid as she was.One note,from what I have read often the bull is nothing special,that it often isn't that he is better in bed or bigger,but rather the wife gets off on being with another guy and humiliating hubby,and hubby gets off pretending the bulll is better..weird shit..

Btw classic line,would have wilted the hard on of a viagra tester,nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Not bad, but I would have kicked Cory in the balls the first time he stuck his cock in the cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS!

Finally, someone has managed to capture the rediculousness of cuckholding, but, has also shown the lunacy that seems to live in those who get involved with it. When will the fools learn that mariage vows are for partnership, not slavedom! NUFF SAID.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love it

When my wife brings home lovers, but really only the ones with bigger dicks than mine. It's hot watching her suck and then fuck them. Im not sure the reason for this story, because Ginger is an ass for not enjoying his wife enjoy herself. I for one don't like going down on my wife after she's been fucked, but if he then goes down on her I will follow him. We have a wonderful marriage.

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
Not a great story, but not a bad one, either.

The only really critical comment I'm going to make is that I think that you may have spent too much time dwelling on the details of Shawna's behavior. Well, that, and I'm going to observe that someone who put up with Shawna for as long as Ginger did is probably not really assertive enough to be successful as the corporate safety chief for a major railroad.

But overall, the story worked. And the bit about Jasmine turning out to be his dog was a really nice touch. Good job.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 11 years ago
Pretty good story

But even a shy nerd (who is reasonably bright and hard-working), who is not turned on by threesomes and other kinky sex acts, is hardly likely to stay with a "wife" who pursued the extramarital sex portrayed in this story. I think it is NOT very plausible he would wait until "she got it out of her system." Much more probable that he would file for divorce at the start of her adventures. But like science fiction, I suppose that once the reader accepts the above improbable scenario (i.e., faster-than-light travel with warp drive exists), then the rest of the story makes some logical sense, so I give this four stars. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The definition of

closet-cuckoldry.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

it isn't "eat your fucking cake" or Merry little christmas but it was a good read but just a little more "cuckie" than i expected from you. but still loved the read.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

A very strange tale. If he hated the idea so much, why go along with it?

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Pretty good 'Slovakian' story

If ya gotta read a Slovakian story (or a cuckold tale), this a pretty damn gud'un to peruse! It stretched credulity often and beyond most recognition. Oh, well! It was cute until it got ugly. Not sure I understand why the evil-doers have to gain 100 lbs. and have 13 babies from 17 losers of odd nationalities. Fine by me if they just don't end up way out-performing our Heroes & Heroines!

4*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
A Good Tale

A little unsatisfying, however. There could have been some good revenge but it didn't materialize. Still a decent well written tale.

3grandkids3grandkidsabout 11 years ago
the ending

Personally I absolutely loved the ending.

pogmapogmaabout 11 years ago
Why wait so long ?????

For a cuck story this is better than most. Ya know - kinda - sorta, but he still put up with the shit waaayyy tooooo long. BUT the line "to scare the hardon off a viagra tester IS truely worthy of the hall of fame. I'd of scored this story higher but he waited too long and Cory still had his dick and the slut didn't get to fuck a stick of 60% nitro. She'd a got a charge out of that. Sorry for the bad pun------------

monkcalmmonkcalmabout 11 years ago
round peg square hole

The man you wrote didn't match the man being cuckolded, it was two different plots ones about a cool young guy surviving a shitty life,and the other like something a sicko sadomasochist would dream up. the length didn't make any sense at all? he doesn't take crap except from her? stop other people from hurting him but is afraid to leave her? it was written just to annoy anyone who could think wow run!!,so in my opinion and we all got them a -1 it was as if you went out of your way to dirty a good story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Finally

I have read a lot of chuck stories in LW's and finally we got a real man character and not some pussy whipped and humiliated whimp chucky boy. Outstanding 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Good story

I thought the Heather Shwanna cuckold symbiotic relationship was just a tad unbelievable/ Ginger's wife said that she wanted to try another man but she lied and she said throughout that she loved Ginger and it was only sex with Cory and again she lied. What she really wanted was to turn her husband into a cuckold in the manner of Heather and Jason's idiotic relationship. She started to believe the shit she was saying to Cory (forgot Ginger actually had a larger cock and was a far superior lover). For her the fantasy of cuckolding her husband became more important than her marriage. This all resulted in Cory getting beat up by Ginger, she getting divorced by Ginger and eventually she would produce 5 kids none by Ginger as she hand promised him so often. The definition of a cuckold requires the outsider to produce a baby with someone else's wife and let the cuckold raise the kid. While they were married none of the above happened, Cory knocked up Shwanna after the divore.

Overall and especially after the divorce she became a full blown slut and ended up almost nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
She got what she deserved.

Too far fetched for my liking.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Best. Line. EVER!

The woman next door was haggardly enough to scare the hard on off of a Viagra tester.

I've actually met a few women that fugly. Great one, Sax! :D

5 HUGE Stars just for that line! I'd give you 5 more for the rest if I could. lol

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
MANS BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

A loyal dog and a faithful truck, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Cuck story

Very interesting for cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loser!

and still is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
ha ha

While they are fucking in the missionary possison, lube up a hard one, pin his ass down and butt fuck him with a really big hollow strapon....lol. Or with a 10 inch barreled unloaded S&W while pulling the trigger. I did the last idea to an ex-friend fucking my wife in our/my bed....never saw either one of them ever again......bill

LOL

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Next Best Line

Besides the line about the Viagra tester, the next best line was "Heather looked him over like a hungry walrus". I can picture a 100 pound heavier Heather drooling for any kind of male. Now that was funny.

S-H. I enjoy reading your stories just waiting for the next best zinger. Of course in the story "Eat Your Fuckin Cake", that has some of the all time great ones.

Can't say I have empathy for a guy that let's this cuck bull shit even start. But then we would only have a simple divorce story. Maybe you could have had Ginger bust up Cory the minute the door bell rang. Then divorce Shawna.

As always, great writing. Sorry, can't say thanks this time because of the subject matter. Maybe the next story can continue with the great humor?

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Funny story

But I have two questions: how do yoy get from cuckold to slovakian and how does a borderline retarded character like Ginger become head of safety for a national railroad?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Interesting

@ OneShotOne Ginger was a workalcoholic in his job, so his collegue took him Nebraska. His carrier was not surprisse at all for me. Saxon built up his carachter well. He was neither bisexual nor porn addict hetero (Saxon showed this well), so he was not cuck material, but a man who is lazy at home and workalcoholic in his job. Perhaps this was the cause Ginger closed the all thing slowly and he planned a reconciliation with common child(ren)..

About the story. It is very interesting A REVENGE CONSEQUENCE STORY AUTHOR HAD TO WRITE SUCH CUCK STORY WHERE THE TIME PERSPECTIVA WITH MORE YEARS. However Ginger was convenient at home lazy husband but he was not cuck material. I LOL untill the tragedy epilog.

Only mistake the story would have been better Ginger has wife with his own (secretly DNA checked) children. Ronald Reagan...........

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

Consequence story instead of Romantic Revenge story. This is my cause I did not put into my favorit collection. A total succesful Ginger, who shows the photoes of his (DNA relative) children to the friend of his ex wife to increasa the story to a Romantic Revenge story. BTW 5*****

SimplyMikeSimplyMikeover 10 years ago
Really liked this....

Good story... good character building.... good Karma, ha ha ha.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Well Written***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 FINALLY GETS RID OF ONE DOG

and then aquires a real one. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow

One of the best "cuck" stories ever written. A well written story about how dignity is retained, and idiots get justice.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Very depressing characters and awful story although well written.

I have to admit this story was well written. The characters were pathetic the content was as inspirational as a paupers burial. There was no redemption or value whatsoever. However, it might be a reach to surmise that mutual assent and communication at fundamental levels were omnipresent. In other words, this story was a handbook for what not to do in a happy couple relationship. Although this reader couldn't get around the implausibility of the events in this bizarre story. No man would agree to his wife's demands for cuckolding while in a traditional mindset. Thanks for the effort.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago
Read it twice

Your 'I don't want to be a Slovakian' had me laughing my ass off.

This isn't a bad story at all. I enjoyed it both times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
are there anything in ok. and texas

but baffoons and morons.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
One truth in the entire piece

"In retrospect I should have divorced Shawna for even asking to play the game"

A very depressing and sad tale.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Reads Good the Second Time Around

Glad I'm not a Slovakian. FD is right, there are some great lines in this one.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
I couldn't rate it...

I like you too well to berate you, but I hate cuck tales! The only sympathetic character in the whole story was Jasmine.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 10 years ago
Amen rightbank.

that's all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
1 star

tried reading 3 of your crappy, fairy, wimpy, auto biographies,,,

all rate a 1 star.

there should be an auto biography cat for wimps like this self describes author.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
@ anon who tried reading

Ok so reading isn't your strong suit. Maybe you should just stick to making your mom's bulls orgasm in your mouth. I hear you are excellent at that. I'm sorry that you lack the spine to put anything out there that you can let us read. I think your mom is calling, her bulls are ready to nut again.

VickieTernVickieTernabout 10 years ago
Neatly done!

You do well to establish early that your narrator is shy, yet knows which end is his ass and which his head, and that he's physically capable and self-confident. It almost makes credible the period of time Shawna and her "Bull" are trying to humiliate him, that is, taxing his love and toleration while he waits for her to cut the crap with in-some-ways admirable but not-quite credible patience. Shawna as Heather's submissive (apparently) is a little less credible, but there she is, and there we are, and there's the story. And despite the stretches it works! This is the first of yours I can recall reading, so I'll move on to some others -- you do seem worth reading. Maybe more talk later after some others!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
only a cuck

could write,, like a cuck,,,, ur self.

1 star

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
Very good example

The story is a very good example for my comment to polywank!

The society common experience is the ordinary family model gives few problematic kids and the slut parents (husbands and wives) give more problematic kids to the society.

As an Evolution supporter I think the faithful woman man connection (the family) is not an end in itself. A human kid demands about 18 years safe background and this family model offers the safest background for the kids.

Society common sense to help the family centered majority to avoid any deep connection from that sexual minority, which can danger this safe family background for the kids. However it cannot be 100%, because neighbores, job colleagues, etc...

So it may be to be BTB supporter an extrem help for the kid rearing families.

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago
Well...

that was...I don't really have a word for this. Reading this I can't help but think that guys like this Ginger dude deserve to be shat upon at least once. So that they may finally get their heads and asses wired straight, and think with their brains and not with their dicks or thoughts of supposed 'love'. If their spouses had even one iota of love or respect for them, they wouldn't be proposing this shit in the first place, would they? How can any self-respecting man even think of considering the shit those bitches were peddling!?

Your writing was good, so based on that I'm gonna give you a 3. But the content was just plain disgusting in my opinion. I am truly sorry that I ever read this. I don't know if this vile concept of 'willing cuckold' is true or not, but if it is, I sincerely hope I never have the misfortune of meeting these sick, despicable people who indulge in this filth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To understand stories

@new_reader I think you do not understand the story at all. This story is the exact ANTICUCKOLDING LIFSTYLE story. The two hot wives got the fate the biggest punishment in the story. Ginger was not cuckold material, but the common overworked American husband, who gave 1 possibility for Reconciliation, but he gave his mariage up, when he found his wife did not deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wtf

What was this rubbish. What real normal man would ever put up with that shit??? Ginger was supposed to be this martial arts exponent who seriously loved his wife, so, why didn't he just say '' no way bitch, if you want that then we divorce ". I really can't see that happening in real life.

Also this story just proved a well known fact , for true unconditional love get yourself a good dog; not a bitch like Shawna ( sorry dogs). A low 2**

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I think

Ginger should have done it for a while,lets face it nobody who wasn't into it would have put up with it longer than it took his brain to process it.

He was a natural cuc whose upbringing wouldn't quite let him take that last step.

They should have taken it a bit slower and he would have been sucking cock all this time. If he would put up with it right in front of himself for a while he would for a long while.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
Was he a fool - yes

Was he a cuck - again yes -

Did he ever accept that this was truly OK no -

Did he do what had to be done to end he problem yes - and firmly and without hesitation when he was clear it was over.

What was more than anything else was a fool who took too long to learn - but he got there -

Another one that makes the reader think - if they can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
50 Lb Golden retreiver? Arrest Ginger for Animal abuse.

A full grown healthy Golden Retriever weighs between 80 and 100 lbs, more if they are obese, less if emaciated.

If Jasmine only weighed 50 lbs, no wonder she was so glad to see him, she was being starved. He should be whipped and sent to jail... or better yet sent back to Lee to live with his former wife.

Golden Retriever Lover.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
He wanted babies with her...?

...honestly: Only a complete fulltime idiot would even concider the horror of him getting his genes transfered.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The story's meat is the SUICIDE!

An Escape from Cuckolding story. The husband discovers this lifestyle is not his and he escaped. However the most interesting is the background story with the SUICIDE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You are a better writer than this

Ginger struck me as barely smart enough to walk, never mind lead the national safety program for a railroad.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Damn

A well written tale. However a little far-fetched. How are hero let himself become a cuck is the strangest part. Also, how he allowed it to continue is also unreal. And why is Jasmine a dog? Why couldn't he meet a nice woman and fall in love is beyond me.

no rating

herbie77herbie77over 8 years ago
Not great

Ginger turned out to be a pathetic wimp. If he had any balls at all he would have kicked the scheit out of the so called bull the second he kissed his wife. Then kicked them both out. How he could play along with them for months is just plain ridiculous, especially because he strongly disagreed with what they were doing.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 8 years ago
Oh Come On

He should have told her no more Heather, and then kicked her sorry delusional ass to the curb when she brought up her nutty cuckold idea. Seriously, no one would go along with some silly scheme like she came up with. Watching his wife with some one else? Oh come on that isn't even marginally believable. This story should have been filed under humor and satire.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
WHY? WHEN CHEATERS GET WHAT THEY WANT

they still are not satisfied. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
As Soon as Cuckold Stuff Came Up,He Should Have Split!

-WTF?! As opposed to, and disgusted by, the Heather/Jason/Kevin arrangement,there's no fucking way he'd agree to the same thing with his wife! No way! No how! ~ And watching her fuck that dipshit from the grocery store?I think NOT!

Interesting,but somewhat disgusting story with a couple of skanks leading the men around by their noses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH NO

Pretty bad story, populated by nutcases.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cockold Ginger?

The Ginger at the beginning of this story would never sit there and watch another guy fuck his wife. The author really messed up on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Some funny parts but mostly just stupid. Absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
good job

*Slovakian* -- I almost pissed myself laughing -- well done

dissmissdissmissover 7 years ago
Could have been better.

I believe the Ginger we were introduced to at the beginning of this tale would be unlikely to sit there allowing his wife to do things that he was so against.

Jason ! Do guys like this really exist ? As fantasy play, ok, if thats what turns you on. But as a life style choice, surely not ?

Liked the comedy ..... and Jasmine was a nice touch at the end.

Only 3* from me ...... but please keep posting ..... you are always entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One of the worst stories on this site

It started off OK, but as soon as he agreed to let her have her way, the story went south! Then...."As I fought for sleep that night I kept asking myself where I'd gone wrong. I also kept asking myself if the violent reaction to Cory grabbing me had been warranted." REALLY!!!! You turned a shy but confident guy into a raging wimp!

Sorry I wasted my time on this one!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Shy Is One Thing; Deluded Is Something Else!

I’m sorry, I realize he’s shy, but he doesn’t recognize cuckold behavior right in front of his nose?

Again, I can’t believe that he doesn’t question Kevin on his outfit or behavior!

“I couldn't tell her what her best friend was really like.” – LOL, she already knows, and wants you to be a cuckold too!

How can she take his name off the lease?

“I kept asking myself where I'd gone wrong” – Um, in not shutting down the whole thing on Day One!

You got me! I thought Jasmine was a girlfriend. I wish you showed him hooking up with Alison!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I wish that idiot would quit posting that

Dearbornmt crap. It's not there anymore. They moved on, you can, too!

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
Had it been me

The absolute last straw would have been taking my name off the lease. No financial responsibility? Fuck you! I'm gone!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Doesn't quite work

Ginger's personality wasn't one that would allow his wife to have sex with another man. He wouldn't have let any of that happen. Could be a better story if a couple of pages were cut out.

"honey, I want to have sex with another man..."

"there's the door get out and don't come back!"

The End

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written but strangely not a good story

Ginger was simply an unlikable guy (Of course so were the rest of the characters). He puts up with his wife's cheating for WAY too long. I mean she tells him and shows him over and over and over again that she really has no love or respect for him. Why would Ginger stay married to her in the face of her constantly putting him down? And even though Ginger gets a good job and a nice house, that's all he ends up with, unless you count the dog. Pretty lonely life. In the end, I just felt sorry for him. And that's not the feeling I'm looking for from a story like this. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Pure horseshit.........absolute drivel.

OnethirdOnethirdalmost 7 years ago
Errr dumb

Well. I read the whole thing. The guy was a grade a moron- I mean that literally, since he seems to have very few brain cells. The wife was a strange grotesque of a wife, and the cuckoldry was just idiotic. In these kinds of stories the ex wife becomes fat and hideous, so we can check that box. Oh, regarding Jasmine: 50 pounds is a pretty small golden, so I guess he got a loving and affectionate runt. I am glad he's stayed away from human females. He can't handle them or understand them.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaxon_Hart@Saxon_Hart
What to say about me. I typcally work over 10 hours a day. After I put my dogs to bed I sit for two or three hours writing down the random thoughts that prattle around my brain all day. Usually I load Carcass, Pantera, Trivium and a few others and pound out a yarn or two....