Ginger Snaps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers

I didn't think I was an inept lover. Shawna always screamed and clawed at me when we got hot and heavy. I didn't think I had an inadequate penis either. I had heard the guys at work talking about the monster cocks on porn stars. Since I had never watched porn I had to assume that these guys were abnormally large. I knew I wasn't small.

Once when I was getting dressed after gym class, I overheard Tommy McCain telling someone that he hoped never to get a girl that I had fucked because she would have been too stretched out. His buddy then answered that he didn't know whether to call me Ginger, or Donkey Dick. My first few times with Shawna she had me go slow until she got used to my cock, so I didn't think that size was the problem.

The only thing I could think was that she wanted what Heather had. But there was no way I would ever sink to that level. I would ask for a divorce before I would ever turn into Jason.

At five I was sure that Shawna was asleep. I crept into our room and got my work clothes. I went into the main bathroom and showered. I slipped out of the apartment and went to work.

I sat in my office until seven and began wondering where everyone was. It then struck me that it was Saturday and I didn't have to be there. I was sure that if Shawna called the clerks would tell her that no one was in the office since no was supposed to be there.

I caught a catnap at my desk and left the office about ten. I went downtown and returned the key pendant to the jeweler. They look at me funny as I left, but I was probably ranting like a lunatic. I remember telling the lady that I couldn't give the key to my heart to someone who wanted me to be a Slovakian.

I quickly found out just how little there was to do in Lee Oklahoma on a February Saturday afternoon. I drove around a lot. I drove past my old house, then I drove past my Aunt Tori's old house. I stopped at Linda's Kitchen for a bite around two.

I was sitting in the back of the room near the kitchen. Shortly after the waitress brought my burger, Heather and Kevin came into the restaurant. They were too busy hugging and touching each other to notice I was in there. I couldn't hear anything they were saying but I knew I was stuck until they left.

After I finished my burger, I had a couple of beers while Heather and Kevin finished and left. I figured when I saw them get doggy bags, Jason was going to get their scraps. It pissed me off that Shawna ever thought that I would enjoy that kind of existence.

I got even more pissed off when I got out to my truck and found a note tucked under the windshield wiper. It was in Jason's writing and said "Try it! You might like it!"

I sat in the cab for a few minutes contemplating going over to Jason's house and slapping the shit out of him, but the voice of my martial arts sensei rang through my skull; "We do not use our knowledge for offense. We do not seek to fight. We are always ready in case others don't fell the same way."

I knew I would gain nothing from beating Jason up. So I went to the grocery store and bought a week's supply of frozen dinners and then went home. I went straight to the freezer and deposited my meals. I hadn't seen Shawna yet, but knew I would before long.

As I made my way to the hallway to go to the guest bedroom I saw that she was asleep on the couch. I went down the hall and moved my clothes into the spare bedroom. Just as I was finishing I heard her call from the living room. "Ginger, can we talk?"

I put my last few things away and went out to the front. I didn't say anything, I just stared at her. She sat there for a minute. "Did you think about my request?"

I just turned and went back down the hallway to the guest room and closed the door. A few minutes later I could hear her talking on the phone. I couldn't tell what she was saying but I could hear the attitude dripping off of her every word.

I was actually a tad bit hungry and went to heat a dinner. As I walked down the hall it became clear that she was talking to Heather. She didn't notice me going into the kitchen and kept talking.

"The idea makes me so damn hot." She paused.

"He is gorgeous. I'll keep working on my end."

"He is gorgeous?" Just who is she talking about? It then struck me that she already had a guy picked out to fuck.

"I won't cheat on Ginger," she said. "I'll do what I can to get him on board, but I won't sneak around on him."

At least she had that much going for her. I still was dead set against her little plot. I put my dinner in the microwave and started it cooking. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Shawna peek through the doorway. Then she began talking louder.

"Feel lucky that Jason is a real man Heather. He is all about pleasing you. I wish Ginger would be a man."

I laughed out loud. I was trying to think of something snide to say when the timer on the microwave announced that my dinner was done. I took it and four beers back into the guest room with me and locked the door.

The ensuing silence lasted through the night and through Sunday. Monday morning I went to work as I normally did. When I got home that evening the phone book was open on the kitchen table. It was open to the attorney section. I had to stifle a laugh when she came in and sat at the table like she was perusing the yellow pages. I completely ignored her as my meal cooked. When my food was ready I took it to the guest room and ate in peace.

Later after Shawna had gone to bed, I went to the kitchen to see if the yellow pages were still there, and sure enough they were. They were open to attorneys, but when I looked closer they were all personal injury attorneys. I flipped to the divorce attorney section and then I went to bed.

Shawna was sitting on the couch when I got home from work the next day. She looked as if she'd been crying. I didn't say anything as I walked past her to the kitchen. I looked at the table and saw that the phone book wasn't there.

I heard a noise behind me and turned to see Shawna standing in the doorway watching me. "Ca..c.can w w w we talk n n n now?" she sobbed.

I just turned and looked at her. I had no intention of saying anything, but after a few seconds she spoke.

"I'm so sorry baby. If I had known you would get this upset I would have never brought up the question of us playing like Heather and Jason do. All I want is to be a better lover for you."

"How many times do I have to tell you that you are a great lover. If Jason and Heather want to be wierdos, that's their business. I am not Jason, nor will I ever be Jason. It made me sick when he told me what they do and there's no way I'm doing it. You want another guy we can divorce now and you can go find him."

"I only want you Ginger. I am so, so sorry. I don't deserve a sweet man like you." She walked to me and we hugged for what seemed like forever. I was hoping that I heard the last of this nonsense and we could get on with our lives, but I was fairly sure it wasn't a dead subject.

The make-up sex was pretty damn good, of course I like it better when she has admitted being wrong, even though she is much more enthusiastic when I admit being wrong. After we had both climaxed, she once more said "I'm sorry."

Shawna got her period the next morning so there was no activity for a week. I never liked being around her during those weeks because she would go from sweetheart to complete bitch in an eye blink.

When her week was over and we resumed our normal schedule, it seemed to me our sex had lost something. Shawna still came hard and went nuts when I was in her, but it seemed she was not giving me a whole lot of effort. When we were done she apologized and I wrote it off as a bad night.

Time after time it just got worse. We used to say "Thank you," or "I love you" after our love sessions. They had been replaced with "I'm sorry." It was getting to the point where I was looking for excuses not to have sex.

I kept finding myself thinking back to our earliest sex to make myself cum. Then one evening it just didn't happen. We had sex for at least three hours. She came four times and I failed to cum at all. The sex was so bad that I almost lost my hardness before we called it quits.

I had hoped just to go to sleep and forget about it, but Shawna went into hysterics and locked herself in our bathroom. It was four in the morning before I finally talked her out, and by the time the sobbing jags had ended it was time for me to get ready for work.

After a very long day I came home to find Shawna sitting on the couch still in her pajamas. She hadn't gone to work or done anything all day long, and all though she claimed to be dead tired, she didn't seem to be as tired as I was.

We ordered a pizza and I went to bed early. I don't know what she did because my eyes closed as soon as my head hit the pillow. I know I had a sex dream, and sadly it far more satisfying as my wife.

As the week went on I tried to avoid bringing up sex, but on Friday night we rented a movie. The movie was a spy thriller and of course the spy had his way with the hot villainess. When she told the guy that she was sorry that she had to kill him because he'd been the best she'd ever had; of course he escaped just before she could bring his demise to fruition. As he was escaping in a hail of bullets, he yelled back to her that he'd definitely had better. This sent Shawna into the bathroom for another two hours.

Hindsight being twenty-twenty, I should have realized how I was being played for a fool. I guess in my heart I didn't want to believe that Shawna would sabotage our sex life to get her own way, but in the end that is exactly what she did. Even as I went to bed that night as a future cuckold, I was wracking my brain thinking of ways out of my predicament.

I made it clear to her that I was unhappy with the idea. "Just think of how much I'll learn and be able to do to you," she'd say.

Every time she brought it up I would change the subject. She even once wanted to bring Jason, Heather and Kevin by so they could tell me how much fun it was. When I saw their car in the parking lot I headed for a bar.

When I got home Shawna was quite pissed off at me. She got even more pissed off when I locked her out of the bedroom and went to sleep. The next morning at breakfast she laid into me. "You really need to stop acting like such a dick."

That argument ended with the cops knocking on our door. The cops put me in the car with one of them while the other talked to Shawna in the apartment. When he asked me about the fight, I told him it merely an argument because she wanted me to be a Slovakian.

"A what?" he asked me.

"A Slovakian! She wants me to wear panties and watch her have sex with some other guy."

He got out of the car and went to his partner. I could see them having a discussion on the stairs. The guy who'd been in the car with me kept laughing. Finally they both came to the car.

"Look. You two need to work this out quietly. The whole neighborhood doesn't need to be a part of it, nor do they want to be. And for information's sake Mr. Baker, the term is cuckold."

I went back into the apartment as the cops drove off, more than likely laughing at me. Shawna tried to engage me in conversation but I ignored her. As a matter of fact I didn't speak to her for the next week.

One evening she had Jason and Heather over for dinner. I fixed myself a plate and went and ate in the guest room. After Heather and Jason left Shawna appeared at guestroom door.

"Your refusal to speak to me isn't making anything easier you know?"

I still said nothing.

"I'm bringing our new partner over Friday night."

"Not my partner."

"He'll be both of ours partner Ginger."

"He'll be here to fuck you and make me dance in women's panties like that fruitcake Jason. We ought to just get divorced. Then you can have your new guy and I won't be made a fool."

She broke down crying, "I don't want a divorce Ginger. I love you and I want to be the best lover I can for you. I can't keep failing you."

"Doesn't matter. You'll have him, and I'll have panties. I can't see myself sticking around long for that. So why don't we just call it quits?"

"It's not going to be that way Ginger. I promise you that I'll never make you do anything. We'll play this game for a few months and then it's done. It'll be just us two again."

Part of me was screaming "RUN!!!" but part of me thought she made sense. "I don't know. It doesn't seem right."

"Do you love me Ginger?"

"I'm still here aren't I?"

"That's not a real answer babe."

"Yes I love you. More than anything I love you."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"So then believe me when I tell you that this is only a temporary game."

"Temporary game." Echoed through my head on Friday evening when I was introduced to Cory. He wasn't what I thought of as a handsome guy. I had actually met him before. He went to college with Shawna and me, and had made his rounds with the girls. Now he was a stock boy at Kroger.

We all had drinks and then it was decided that we'd get started the following evening at our place. When I shook his hand he squeezed like he was trying to impress me. I think it pissed him off a bit that I didn't even flinch.

The next day Shawna went out with Heather for the day. I was a little irritated that she'd gone and gotten her hair all done up and bought sexy lingerie for him. I was on the front porch when Heather left.

"Enjoy your night, and have fun," she said as she got into her car.

"Fuck you." I said loud enough for her to hear as she drove off.

I went back inside to find Shawna putting candles around the bedroom. She had even dragged a chair in there. When I asked her what the chair was for, she replied that it was for me to sit in while I watched.

"I'm not wearing any of that crap you bought today."

"I bought it for me to wear for Cory. Make it a little bit special."

"How thoughtful of you? Get all done up and buy sexy clothes so you can impress the guy who stocks the produce at Kroger."

She just gave me a baleful look as she finished primping. I sat in the chair she'd brought in and watched her go through her ritual. I suddenly wished I had a beer or twelve. I was contemplating going to the kitchen to see if I had any when the doorbell rang.

"Will you go get that?" she asked.

I got up and went to the kitchen. I was lucky there was a beer in there. I pulled it out and returned to my chair in the bed room. As I was sitting the doorbell rang again.

"I thought I asked you to get the door," she said angrily.

"You did. It isn't for me so I forgot."

She huffed off to get the door and I opened my beer and tossed the cap onto the bed. I could hear her greet Corey. He made a comment about her hot body and then he asked where I was.

"He's in there being a dick," she told him.

"We'll just see about that."

I heard them approaching and took a pull on my beer. When they entered the room he was grabbing her ass. "There's our little cucky," he said. I didn't even acknowledge him.

"You have a lot to learn cuck boy. But don't worry; we'll get it all straight."

I almost laughed but I was too disgusted by what I was allowing to happen. Shawna was staring at him like a star struck teen. I could see the moisture on the gusset of her panties and felt a wave of rage flew through me. "Calm is our watch word," the voice of my sensei said in my head. "Honor your commitment to your wife."

Cory walked up to Shawna and held her face as he kissed her. "Don't worry. When cuck boy sees how happy I make you, he'll learn his place." She reached up and ran the palm of her hand along his crotch. He groaned and asked her, "Do you want that?"

She dropped to her knees in front of him. "Mm hmm. Oh yes I want that." She reached up and pulled his jeans down around his knees. "Oh my, that is a nice one."

With that statement she took his cock into her mouth. She had only done this to me a few times. She always told me she found it degrading, but she did it because she wanted me to experience it.

She sucked him for at least ten minutes before he said, "Don't make me cum doll. I want to fill your cunt up." She took a few more licks on his dick and then stood up and removed her teddy.

She walked naked to the bed and I was disappointed when she missed laying on the beer cap. Cory removed his shirt and approached the bed with his hard dick swinging in front of him.

Jason had told me that he liked Heather to have a bigger cock than his. From what I could see Shawna wasn't getting a better deal. He might have been a tad longer, but he wasn't as thick as me.

"Put that big cock in my pussy Cory. Please?"

He looked over at me and said, "I'm not sure you're ever going to feel this pussy again cuck boy. I'm about to stretch her to fit a man's cock. Any final words?"

"Are you fucking serious?" I asked. "You don't have anything she hasn't had already." I looked at Shawna, "And what do you mean big cock? His isn't any larger than mine."

"Get out of here Ginger!" Shawna yelled.

"No problem," I said and I stood and headed for the door. Cory jumped off of the bed and put his hand on the back of my neck and walked me out of the room like a petulant child. He shoved as I reached the door and my instinct was to spin and punch him.

When I spun the door was flying closed. Shawna was in there yelling about me having to ruin her fantasies and I heard Cory tell her that nothing was ruined. I went into the living room and turned on the TV to WGN and watched the Cubs kick the shit out of the Giants.

I could hear the sex sounds from the bedroom and imagined Harry Carey calling their sexcapade like a ball game. I swore to myself that the next time Cory touched me he'd regret it. I did get the satisfaction of hearing Cory yell out when he rolled over on the bottle cap.

When the game was over I drove to the liquor store to buy more beer. I figured if I was going to be stuck in the living room I'd at least enjoy myself. When I got home Cory was gone and Shawna was on the phone telling Heather all about how great it had been.

I got a bit pissed off though when she told Heather that I had jacked off when the act was over. I took a beer and went to see if there was anything interesting on ESPN. When Shawna got off the phone she came into the room and stared at me like I had shit on her mother's salad plate.

"Why couldn't you just let me have my night? You had to go and ruin the whole thing."

"Ruin? It sounded like you were having a fine old time in there. And it sounded like I did too from what you told the cunt."

"You heard that?"

"Do you think I am deaf? Of course I heard it. If you ever tell her something like that again we're through. And you better warn your boyfriend if he ever lays a finger on me again I'll bust him up."

She laughed. "OK tough guy. If you don't start playing in this game too it's going to last longer than I had planned. Part of it was for you to be in there sharing with me, not out here acting like a dick."

"I'm acting like a dick? 'I'm gonna tear that pussy up with my monster cock!" I said in a mocking tone. "Who the fuck ever told him he had a big dick? He's the same damn size as me and you fucking know it. If anyone was acting like a dick it was him."

"He's the bull. He has to feel dominant to make the game work. You have to not challenge him."

"I'll watch next time. But I'll be damned if I'll ever act like he's better than me. This damn game of yours will be the end of us if you aren't careful."

I got up and walked toward the guest room. "Aren't you going to sleep with me?" she asked.

"Nope. You fucked him in our bed, and I'm not sleeping on anyone's pecker tracks."

I went into the guest room and locked the door. A few minutes later I heard her try the knob. It rattled and then I heard her move along down the hall. I knew that now the guest bed was my permanent bed. I was not going to sleep in the other bed ever again. When this stupid game was over I would buy a new bed and burn that one.

Saxon_Hart
Saxon_Hart
1,163 Followers